Sour Grapes

What car asshurts you the most about never being able to own it?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/archives/news/272748/highway-to-cell-cops-nick-lanky-driver-for-being-too-tall-for-his-car-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=wLsmYha2iuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing, really, because anything super unattainable I would never drive anywhere for fear of someone causing damage to it.

THAT
FUCKING
V10

Any elise.
>tfw 194cm(6'4")

"Breaths deeply"

Feel bad for you.

Which I had saved the picture, but a friend of a friend posted on Facebook once how he was pulled over by the police and given a ticket of some sort because he was too big for his car.

The picture was him sitting in a Ford Ka convertible with his head way, way above the top of the windscreen, I fucking laughed for like half an hour straight, he must have been like 6ft 7in or some shit.

lol I found it.

thesun.co.uk/archives/news/272748/highway-to-cell-cops-nick-lanky-driver-for-being-too-tall-for-his-car-2/

Left a note on a 1989 supercharged AW11 with 30,000km saying I would buy it for an absurd amount of money (like $11000). No reply :^(

Pretty much, I hoping one day I can at least be able to sit in one.

Other than old cars and supercars, most are attainable so I don't mind.

There are like, 15 of them for sale in Chicago.

The gtr

Just saw this on Sunday my dick was diamonds

Alpina b7.
There's a cartel guy nearby with two.

yeah, me too man.

even if when i graduate i'm moderately successful, i'll never get to own one because by then, im sure the autonomous vehicle movement will have gone too far by then.

also one of these.

the carrera GT is exactly what i think of when i think of the early 00's.

the XJ220 is what i think of when i think of the 90's.

shame i'll never own either.

Holy fuck just looked this car up was probably 1 of 5, they had twin turbos and made 625+ HP

The XJ220 is such a sexy shape, goddamn.

yep

apparently they're a little cheaper than i thought.. atleast cheaper than the carrera GT.

lets see what happens when i get my stupid compeng degree

Dream Car after Mclaren F1

has an s70 engine variant... fucking amazing car... so fucking comfy on the inside as well..

Best of luck, I hope you can get your hands on one someday.

posted this chubby fucker in the best of the 80s thread

I'll never find one

Shit dude, I make nearly $200k a year before taxes and don't see myself being able to afford a supercar within the next 10 years. By then I expect supercars to be illegal to drive in the city.

;_;

user s-stop

What do you drive?

i think hes the guy with the m4

GOAT taste

E39 M5 isn't so rare or expensive at the moment.

You can get somewhat close with the 540i. I have one, it isn't an M5 but it's still fast as shit for its weight and handles well.

HNNNNNNNNG

Yes but I'll never own one because of the ludicrous running costs.

The old lady I saved my old Subaru GL from had one just like that in that color. Manual, even. They're out there.

Is that Caffeine & Carburetors in New Canaan?

jaguar xj220

Yep

If you get a clean one the running costs aren't that bad, unless you buy pilot sports and do burnouts like a retard. I get 10w60 for $9 a quart and it takes about 7 liters. not too bad if you change it yourself.
I don't plan on selling my e39 m5 anytime soon.. I've driven e60's and f10's and it's really not the same.
That being said.. I really want a RX-7 someday...

Impossible too find one in decent condition nowadays

lol Those cars were a engineering giraffe abortion that's why they barely made any.

Id like to own e39 chassis, tell me what is the appeal of it over newer models?

He looks like a cunt. Also I feel sorry for whoever bought that car, it's obviously been in a smash. That front end is wonky as fuck.

There would be lots left if the rear arches weren't made of pre-rusted steel.

1st gen NSX
They're already going for over 50k here

-doesn't look like ass, no bangle shenanigans
-easier to work on
-timeless interior with just the right amount of electronics (you can switch the stock nav/radio for an aftermarket Android one that looks stock but has all the modern amenities)
-comfy af

I saw one of these for the first time the other day, looked awesome

>-timeless interior with just the right amount of electronics (you can switch the stock nav/radio for an aftermarket Android one that looks stock but has all the modern amenities)

Wot. I might be able to talk my dad into getting a 540i if this is the case.

This so much. ;_;

You could put it in your living room and jack off in it

just get the AT and swap it, is much cheaper than manual

GOAT car.
Got overtaken by one on the autobahn. Shit was fast yo.

Ferrari for me. Any ferrari really. There was a Ferrari dealership about two miles from my house as a kid and i used to ride my bike there all the time and ogle them. A few times bored salesman got tired of me bugging them and would let me sit in them.

If you can't afford a grand a year or less in upkeep, you must be destitute. Youd probably 500 a year on an average shitbox anyways.

God this makes me miss flying.

240z, the prices are skyrocketing.

Maybe in 20 years I can sell off a property and afford one... I literally wouldn't care and would blow a million on one

Black W140 S600/AMG with upgraded taillights and white headlights.

Im not really playing by thread rules by posting a car that i could actualy afford in near future, but its case of never meet your hero. This car will stay king of the road for me. Its presence is really staggering.

youtube.com/watch?v=wLsmYha2iuQ

>tfw you don't have 2,000$ to spend on a car

What a weird sour grapes thread, no one's downtalking the cars they're posting.

Every single day op. In fact almost all early land speed record vehicles I want.

Okay, lets fix that
overhyped straight line car that gets btfo after anything 2005+
>his dream car is worst handling porsche
its just show car bruh, get 911 turbo s
t. one who never sat in gtr
shitty plastic interior>performance
not even gonna say anything
>wanting car that was outdated 5 years when it came out
user...
>his dream car is worst bmw class (7) with different wheels and badge
laughingsluts.jpg
>wanting car for mastubatory purporses and not driveablity
what the actual fuck?
>i have 540i
>basically m5
kek
>pop up headlights
yeah no shit? its because they are absolute mass produced shitboxes
>the meme guy
this guy is ecoboost shitposter
>slav mafia car
>buying fiat ever
i wouldnt steal fucking fiat if i had to feed my family
>his dream car is litteraly metal tube with bicycle tranny

>I'm an ecoboost shitposter

1/10 you literally put no effort into bashing my choice

I don't give a fuck about ecoboost.

I like the fact that it has a nearly indestructible DOHC version of a truck engine with a supercharger on top, placed in the middle, where it belongs on the chassis, and it was state of the art for American engineered supercar in 06.

I almost wish a bench racer wouldve shown me a picture of that car being slower around a track than a modern camaro ss.

>no dipstick
>angry blob styling
>a modern Camaro is a better driver's car
Am I doing this right?

I'm still sour that they never went through with production :(

What the fuck do you actually like? Do you even like cars?

Am I the only one that actually appreciates and can respect 90% of cars?

God it looks so aesthetic

UAZ patriot
Lada 4x4
Australian Land cruiser
Toyota Century

>four door m3

I myself love the lamborghini jalpa

>540i
>basically M5
It handles significantly worse.

>

Are you the fuckin guy with an orange 70's GL? Vaguely remember seeing a post here a while ago where someone had one.

If it has very little to no rust and is in the continental US I will literally buy it from you for an absurd amount, I've been looking for one for years

inb4 >FWD
>heavy rust

>not wanting a 28l 4cly shitbox
Hell yeah it's cool as fuck.

All the cars posted in this thread can be obtained with hard work and some weird stroke of luck

Nope, mine was red, hammered, a second gen (82), and a wagon. His car is cool as hell though. Mad jelly of him and his 74 DL coupe.

>Lower power to weight ratio than a Corvette

I guess it's all you britfags got.

Yes, hp/lb is all that matters.

INFINITI WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME
HNNNNNNNG

cheap jdm imports

the stupid insurance companies makes them very hard to own legitimately which sucks because they're awesome

Never sold in aus.

A friend of a friend of a family friend passed away and we found a manual brown wagon version of this in his garage along with a super old MG of some kind. Some professional car restorer bought the MG and the Tercel was made working and given to an older lesbian couple that we know.

[spoiler]They named it "Leonard"[/spoiler]

you got it, too overpriced for me to reason myself into getting one unless it has trashcan level of miles where they develop tons of problems.

Was considering a S/C 540i build instead, but then I just bought a miata and said fuck it.

this faggot deserved it. wouldve been better if someone's wheel kicked up a rock in his face

Looks like /b/ is leaking.

>pop up headlights

So glad you noticed!

>respond with the coolest 4 door m3 ever produced when i make fun of the faggy upgraded 335i that is the m3 today

thanks for all your opinions