Racing Video Game Thread

Currently playing FM6.

Post lap times, car setups, neato pictures, or whatever you want.

>Post lap times
kay

helping you shit up an innocent thread
because
uh
yeah

Recently bought NFS Prostreet for the PS3 for cheap since I had never played it. Physics are questionable at best and the AI is laughably slow, but I appreciate the user who recommended it, I like racing games with a festival/event atmosphere. I felt that Dirt 3 was a major downgrade from Dirt 2 for that as well as other reasons, when things are all warm colors and there's music blaring and things it just feels like a nice place to be.

keep your shit here you underage no car faggots

>it is impossible to play videogames and have a fun car IRL

I am waiting on parts and in the middle of painting right now. I fucking hate painting. If it's been a long day I'd rather put a controller than a wrench into my hands.

Prostreet is terrible, the graphics are horrible, acting is more laughable than Most wanted.

I'm not disagreeing with you about that but the soundtrack and the general atmosphere are nice. I've turned an AE86 into a monster and it's just nice to have NFS arcade physics on a track or closed off roads. Also I love the consistent damage from race to race, very revolutionary graphics feature especially for the time.

>acting

What acting? lol

I'm OP. I have 3 cars.

:)

>the graphics are horrible

It's not that bad for 2007. The world gives me a sense of depth, like there's miles of more road and scenery past the barriers. Each location feels distinct.

>prostreet is terrible
Kill yourself, faggot

>RYO WATANABE

get used to hearing that in every event commentary.

DA APEX GLIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE.

>always have wanted to play pro street
>can't be bothered to upgrade my PC to do it

I played it back in 2010 on max graphics with an I3 processor and 4 gb of ram.

It doesn't even require a lot of processing power, senpai.

Go torrent it now.

>9 year old game

I remember playing that a lot on Xbox 360. There were a couple maps that had massive jumps which were fun.

Pro Street was only good for its drag mode imo.

In all else it felt like driving a piece of butter on the hot pan.

Also, the sound was weird, car didnt have sound unless it was over 4k rpm.
So driving was always like silence silence BRAAAAAAAM!!! change gear/ silence silence BRAAAAAAAM!!!! change gear....

Also, dislike track racing.

Last good nfs was NFS world, I really enjoyed it, and all the random races with players (just catching up to someone then he catches up to you etc.).

Had a nice Silvia in that game, maxed out. Fun livery.

You can still play offline but not nearly as much fun.

It also has great music, imo. The best in the series.

Is there a good game like this for PC?

Respectfully disagree.

Music was best in U1 and 2 and MW, in no particular order.

:-)

Might be kinda arcade-y at times, customization might not be as extreme but it offeres a decent racing experience that can be very immersive if you play in manual mode. It's also pretty fun to dick around with the monster trucks and other vehicle variations once normal street racing gets old. Tons of content and onlinr competetive racing

7.5/10 would reccomend

Heads up, this is gonna be available on Uplay for free tomorrow.

I know I'll be getting it, since I have a Uplay account already and a free game is a free game.

It's free right now btw.

Anyone here play The Bunch?

playing my all time favorite x360/ps3 game, Midnight Club Los Angeles, god knows how many hours i've spent on it over the years.

The fuck. I just paid 35$ for it last month. RIP