I want to buy a C5Z or C6, but don't want to attract boomers...

I want to buy a C5Z or C6, but don't want to attract boomers. How do I make a Corvette look juvenile/youthful/rebellious?

He wants a fun car, not a grocery getter appliance

Why would you respond to a shitpost?
Don't put torquethrusts or Chip Foose paint on it.

Go back to your containment website.

Why did you respond to that? You aren't helping me stay on topic.
What rims should I put on it then? Would blue + gold rims work on it like it does on STI's?

>rims
They're called wheels. If you hate the stock ones do what you think looks good.

Rotflmao

Make it look tune/time attack. Japanese wheels, wing, splitter, diffuser, carbon, etc. Old people hate that shit.

first off get a dark color then deeply tint the windows and then powdercoat the wheels a dark grey. then get aftermarket intake exhaust and cams and priceed to scare the fuck out of boomers everywhere.

Murder it out.

>tinted windows

This is what I would say. Old friend has (or had, haven't talked to him in forever) a C5Z. Black, tinted, some gunmetal wheels and get a good exhaust. New brakes wouldn't hurt. Boomers with a C5 will either have then stock, with a convertible top, and possibly ugly chrome wheels.

What website is that for the car comparisons?

gmbtfo.org/fastestlaps/

the windows on my car are tinted with 3% film. kek.

exactly. boomers will either leave it stock or throw an autozone spoiler on it. there is no middle ground.

>0-60 2.4
So it's also faster then a veyron ?

put some rotas on it dawg

This tbqh. Weeb it up a touch.

Paint it poo brown and put skulls on it

They're all fabricated by the same person for purely shitposting purposes.

Aren't Rotas shit tho?

Paint the stock wheels flat black, put less than legal tint, lower it, cam it so the engine loses the factory seal. And put a kn intake or a vararam and [spoiler]throw away the original intake box/filter[/spoiler] for maximum boomer over rustle

Do this all to a z06 because those are more limited in production.

Obviously

use even length headers
then disguise it as a Ferrari 488 GTB

you would need a 180 degree header

Put a trans am wing on the back

I forgot what to call it when applied to a cross plane crank

rly made me thnk

Don't forget to shave your head clean and wear a leather jacket

I was going more for "vape" than marujuana tbhfam

It's like going gay to avoid gold-digging whores.

5" splitter, 72" dual element wing, flared front fenders for square tire fitment, vortex generators above the hatch, coilover conversion, 180 degree headers

>Not vaping marijuanas

dyev?

My C5 and C4 are pretty much invisible to everyone. But my C3 is a boomer magnet. Appearntly everyone in the 70's totally owned a big block Corvette.

Widebody that shit

My dream Corvette build would be to buy a non-Z06 C5 Z51 with a blown motor so that I can swap in an LS7. I think Jay Leno did this.

I used to like the way the Z06 looked, but I kind of grew out of it. The notchback design looks goofy and the cheap plastic intake for the rear brakes that don't actually do much besides being an unsightly disruption on an otherwise smooth body. The convertible also has the notchback, but it you can hide it when the top is down. Still, the Z06 was a pretty bad ass car in its own right and still a very fun car today.

nothing fucks up a boomer more than this

>jcwhitney wing
>americanmuscle tier wheels
>basic bitch tires of the time : Michelin pilot a/s

Planning on L88 fenders. I have 315 Hoosiers I need to stick up front.

CALLAWAY
A
L
L
A
W
A
Y

>cam(s)

Uhhh

>he hasn't Coyote swapped his Corvette

>The Bowling Green Assembly Plant has been the source of all Chevrolet Corvettes built since 1981
>In 2014, Forbes magazine listed Bowling Green as one of the Top 25 Best Places to Retire in the United States.

How c5 and late c4 handle because they are relatively "cheap".

get a borla exhaust, also a turbo

That looks awesome. This is the best wheel design, six thick spokes, curved in at the end.

Just basically copy Rob Farretti