ITT: We post the top 3 most reliable car brands and top 3 least reliable car brands

ITT: We post the top 3 most reliable car brands and top 3 least reliable car brands

Top 3 most reliable

1. Chevy
2. Cadillac
3. Dodge

Least reliable

1. BMW
2. Lexus
3. Mercedes

>dodge
>reliable

enjoy your front end problems faggot

I couldnt agree more with this list OP

This b8 is to obvi0s m8

>gm
>reliable

>chevy
>reliable

Most Reliable:
1: Chevrolet
2: Chrysler
3: Volvo

Least Reliable:
1: Honda
2: Toyota
3: Subaru

>gm
>reliable

Looks like the nissan cry baby patrol has arrived

>Reliable
>Chebrolet
>Crysler

Maybe as bricks.

You faggots know what I meant. They're the sturdiest paperweights around.

what the hell does the corvette's performance have to do with its reliability, faggot? Everyone knows corvettes are fast but don't last long.

Listen here, loyal consumer: even if GM was reliable, it has the reputation of not being so amongst the public. Where would that have come from?
In general, American cars are built in Mexico and thus have lower build quality.
Japanese cars are built in the U.S./Japan, and typically last longer.
European cars vary greatly, with some being indestructible and others being glass cannons.

>fake lap times

American cars reliable looooool

>chebby
lolno my parents own an 08 upplander and I wind up having to fix something else that fucking breaks every month. this month the AC, last month the brake calipers.

>Shebby

my kekes are gone

Is that you king?

no ;)

I am NOT evading a ban btw

Most reliable:

>Ferrari
>Tesla
>Jeep

Least reliable:

>Lexus/Toyota
>Honda
>Nissan

>my nissan will start in -15C degree weather

damn dat bait

This isn't opinion based. There is only one objectively correct answer...

>literally triggered

If only GM could be triggered into making less shitty cars

Most Reliable
1. Buick
2. Lexus
3. GMC
Least Reliable
1. Nissan
2. Dodge
3. Audi

I'm gonna save this and pretend to be u l8r

My 20 year old Ford starts in -40. Yet nobody claims they're reliable.

Enjoy your ban

Eurocuck, mostly older cars

reliable:
ford, VW, honda

not reliable at all:
fiat, citroen, renault

> complaining about wear and tear items on an 8 yr old car
>basing brand reliability off of own poorly maintained vehicle

u r cancer m8

brelliand fred

"Waah I crashed into a tree it's the car's fault!"

>Toyota
>Honda
>GM (they'll run like shit longer than most cars run at all. They still run like shit though)

>Chrysler
>Alfa
>Mitsubishi

Nice damage control

>talking about reliable cars
>posts a corvette
Yeah it's real reliable for the first 6 miles out of the dealership

Nissan is so far from reliable. I work in a parts
department at dealership that sells Nissan, Chevy, Dodge, Mazda and VW. Nissan has got to be the worst.

Constantly ordering transmissions.
GTRs, shocks, driveshafts, bell housings, Transmissions.
Nissan Pathfinders are trim nightmares, constantly ordering handles, seat cushions headliners for cars that are not even a year old.

GTR transmissions are sealed, you can not even order a gasket if one is leaking. They make you order a whole transmission then warranty claim will make you scrap the old one. 15,000 dollar tranny in the garbage for an oil leak.

GTRs have become so bad, they had to create a separate division called "Tiger Team" just to handle GTR parts and have shit shipped overnight from Japan.

>15,000 dollar tranny
Fucking lying bastard.

No reason to lie, 15,000 is the warranty cost, its like 18,000. We had to warranty out an 11,000 dollar carbon fiber spoiler the other day ago.

One of these days ill screen cap a pic of the stack of GTR trannies we got that are going to the scrap heap.

No fucking way A GTR transmission is $15,000 kid. Time to get realistic.

Also, we warranty out a shit load of the carbon fiber diffusers. Don't get me wrong, GTR is fun as hell to drive, but the build quality is trash.

a simple transmission service, drain and flush is $1800.00 in parts alone without labor lol. How much you think the tranny is going to be.

Kek

>most
Toyota
Mazda
Nissan

>least
Merc
BMW
VAG/Audi

That is fucking used too. If you wanted to buy one new, its 18,000 grand.

Once they fall out of warrany, GTR's are pretty much as good as scrap unless you have the money to keep up with the maintanence.

Coming from experience, GTR customers are the cheapest fucks.

All these people saying nissan is unreliable
>mfw family owns 3 nissans with over 500k miles between them and have had no problems whatsoever, and dad had an old hardbody with 350k miles on it running stronk before a bus totaled it
>mfw only thing we've needed to do is basic routine maintenance
>mfw thinking about buying new altima because local dealership has been fucking great and answered every concern we've had with past 3 nissans
>mfw too lazy to put up a face

Veeky Forums has a lot of memes, but nissan scum is the one that ive never understood. I dont think ive ever seen a nissan on the side of the road. To be fair, the newest nissan that we have is a 2012 4 cylinder frontier, so i dont know if their reliability went to shit in the four years after my dad got it, but im erring on the side of doubt.

Older ones are a lot more reliable, newer ones are trash. I deal with them every day and pissed off customers.

We probably sell atleast 9-10 Cat Converters a week. Dodge, Jeep, Chrysler, Ram I probably sell 2 a month.

What cunt? How much do you think a gtr tranny shipped from Japan costs?

cadillac and dodge are less reliable than BMW, Audi, Mercedes
LMAO
M
A
O

Nissan is da bomb. These niggas dont know what they're talking about

That's scary. I'm so fucking glad there are cars in the modern era with optional or Manual as standard. I'm not against DCT but if a nice Manual will last longer and be cheaper to replace id always go for that.

I really hope Porsche keeps Manuals as an option too. i know Manual sports-cars aren't all that popular in Europe (which was probably why some BMW models were Auto-only in Europe and Manual optional in America like the E60 M5).

Hopefully the New NSX will be like a GTR with Honda Reliability.

MORE than 15,000 by far.

yeah OP is braindead

My 32 yr old nissin starts. Negative ° weather ain't shit.

>creates filters on all my devices
>8 threads filtered at any given time
>still can't get all of the shitposts

Not shit mods when?

Go back to >>>/autoib/

Fuck off with your facts

My 3000GT has more than 300K now.

Original engine and transmission.

Would call it as reliable as my old Toyota Celica.