Whats the fastest car you've ever sat in?

Whats the fastest car you've ever sat in?

No bullshit, you can post any shit you want, even if you only sat in it for seconds at a car event.

I sat in a Ford GT once at a car meet when I was like 8 years old, easily the fastest car I've been in 10+ years later, by miles.

A gtr

Diablo

Sat in a Veyron and that was a meet too. Felt really special tho. He even let me close the door and sit inside for a while. Nice guy too.

Faggot

A8 W12

i actually got to drive it.

I've sat in a bunch of race cars and stock ferraris, have no idea which is fastest lol

How am I a faggot for that??

Bugatti is trash kys

C6 Z06 in a mall showroom

Didn't like it cause it just reminded me I'll never be able to afford a nice car.

It's kind of like a really fucking hot 9/10 girl make eyes with you as she passes you by. It's not a good feeling, rather it's bittersweet.

I don't consider it trash. You got problems brah.

Kys

some fuggin nascar desu

autism
>how dare you sit inside of a car i dont like
???
I can't even put into words how retarded you are. He didn't even say he liked or disliked the brand. It's just the fastest car he sat in. Get mad at Bugatti for having the fastest car, faggot.

>waaaaah!
Kill yourself

The veyron is objectively bad

Probably my ex-coworker's Ford Econoline pickup wheelie truck.

2009 Corvette i drove to the gas station. But I also moved a 2011 Porsche Caymen S across the parking lot at work. I'm a porter for a used car lot
>pic related. It's the corvette

I got to sit in this thing once.

Lots of wires and switches, I remember that making a big impression on me.

I didn't say I liked the Veyron either.

having a laugh @ your autism m8

>literally retarded
K

This thing, it was wired up to an f1 game at the train station, fastest time of the day won £2500 and entered into a comp to win a 1 series. I was shit, far too tall to get comfy

But its not slow fucktard

2015 ferarri 458...kept it in sport mode, was very fast and a nice ride. I was too tall for it though

It is

Fastest? Hennessy VelociRapter 650
Most powerful? Monster Truck

>fastest I've sat in
SLS AMG Black
>fastest I've driven slowly because work reasons
AMG GT-S
>fastest I have driven quickly
991 Turbo S

MG Metro 6r4, it was more the accelaration than the top speed, brutal in every gear

33 GTR user, it used to be my own car until i sat in a mate's old 911.

That thing is fucking frightening. 900kg, 1150hp+ and the cunt drove me around on the streets.

>baiting this hard
not even sure why I'm replying to you desu, but just know that you're doing it wrong. You can't just deny blatant truths.

Here's an example:

Obvious bait:
>the bugatti veyron is slow
>the Toyota MR2 is a shitty car

Refined Bait:
>I don't see how the price tag of the Nissan GT-R is justified. The Corvette is almost as good if not better by some trials for a much lower price.
>I just don't see how you can say Honda makes reliable vehicles. The 2001 Honda Civic is the most unreliable car in history, so how can you believe that there's any quality in their vehicles?

The Buggati is slower than everything in class. It's shit

I hate this faggot poster.
But its true.

I was blessed with a shitty fucking job that allowed me to finger some amazing cars.

I've been to SEMA.
I've driven McLaren p1's, aventadors, 458's, SLS's, 911 turbo S's, ford gt, lotus esprit, super snake (950hp version) Shelby 1000 (1150hp version)
I'm not even including the previous models or custom jobs.
Sat in actual- gt40, dodge Daytona.
I literally can't remember all the supercars I've been around, and track times say that fucking bloated sedan gt-r is amazing on the track.
Except the gt3 smoked it, if you could hold it.

I don't care about class. It's the world's fastest production car.
And who cares if it's bad compared to other cars around it? Op's question was "what's the fastest car you've sat in?", and user's fastest was a Bugatti. No need to get triggered friend.
At this point, I've explained as best I can, so any further response you give to this will be assumed bait and no more (You)s will be given.

I went to this runway race event we have here in my city. where people can bring their cars to race down an entire airport runway as fast as they can. whoever gets the fastest time/speed wins. I ended up in the passenger seat of a beautiful pearl white ferrari 458 italia going 200kph down a fucking runway.

>pic related, same one.

>worlds fastest production car
It isn't though

For street cars
quickest - P100D
turniest - BAC Mono
top speedest - not really sure, maybe F12

This, went to the LA auto show and sat in one

Also sat in a Hellcat Challenger

Both the GTR and Hellcat taught me an important lesson, that price does not guarantee a quality interior.

have driven (in a mild fashion) a heavily upgraded 2005 Ford GT that was a 220ish MPH car. have sat/rode in a UGR 2R Gallardo that went like high 230s in standing mile.

12C; also drove it for a couple hours

Fuck, that reflection makes me look way more skeleton than I am. Here's from when I broke my arm a few months ago because anybody cares

Highest top speed
>SLS AMG

Fastest 0-60 time
>Our FSAE car

still lookin pretty skeleton

Nobody cares, fuck off

Somebody would've mentioned it if I didn't
>Alphonse
kys yourself

So we making a skeleton club or what?

McLaren P1. It....it was magical. Just sat in it felt like I was going fast.

In terms of fastest things ever, F-22 a long time ago when I was 10 years old or so. Those are pretty fast I think.

Zl1 when i test drove it. Bought it right after. Wish i could sit in a gt tho

No, they wouldn't you attention whore. Go away.

>Pretending[?] to be an infamous shitposter
>Namefagging either way
>Calling anyone an attention whore

desu they would

They wouldn't.
>pretending

You're both the reason why Veeky Forums is garbage.

Probably my current car. Cts-v coupe with a pulley swap.

Okay now you're just getting greedy with the (You)s. do I have to cut you off?

No, let's not be hasty.

That looks cramped as fuck.

@15810821
Sorry, you've hit your daily limit

Clarkson, king of lanklets somehow managed to fit in it so there you go.

You'll pay for this you son of a bitch.

F430 Scuderia at las vegas motor speed way in march. It was one of those "drive a supercar" type events, was pretty neat

was DCT, but that shit shifted harsh as fuck and was pretty fast

Your waifus a dummy

Kill yourself

That I've sat in its this Mazda 792
That I've driven it's a gt3

if were talking fast in terms of acceleration,go kart
if were talking cornering,go kart
and if were talking top speed
probably a 90s formula 1 car

Porsche 911 Carrera 4S, car of a friend of my father. Sat in the rear (what little space there was). It seemed fairly comfy and the engine sound was nice.

Ferrari 599 GTB that I'm like 60% sure was owned by Rob Ferretti

Bro, I think you can stop and it's never worth it explaining that POS. Let him continue in believing what he's believing.

who is that?

Runways are the best.

I posted this a while ago but am doing again.

I drove this deathmobile(not actual pic) 200kms to get it to a customer. Had a blast throught the freeway. Turned many heads and went through a lot of extra roads(which made my journey longer) to get more head-turns. 12/10 enjoyed it.

Ur mom

Pretty much anything that was at the LA Auto show

>Hellcats
>Acr
>z28
>z06
>2016 SS
>Gt350 and R
>AMG GTS

Probably the fastest car I've ever sat in was Pic related

A litre bike
Kys cager cucks

Stock?
I've driven a new Z06 Vette, an R8 Spider, and a 14 911 Turbo, all are allegedly sub 3s to 60.

my dad's gmc 1500 6.0

I can't remember the fastest thing I've driven, but the fastest I've been in is an SLS AMG

The fastest car here. My car.

Backseat of my uncle's white Evo 8 RS.Dunno what was modified,but hit 200 on the freeway like it was nothing.

r33 gtr

Ferrari 458

BNR32 Skyline, where i am in Canada theres a bunch of fucking crazy foreigners that know their way around cars. Russian guy i know has a bunch of R32 and has one GTR thats Frankensteined with Chevrolet pickup coilpacks, huge single turbo, etc. things fast enough to leave your moulding in the seats and the 2-step is enough to leave you deaf

1/4 times or gtfo

My mom's fat and shit you blind fuck.

Is it un-tameable like people say?

Got to ride in my best friend's dad's C5 z06 with was centrifugal supercharged.

>centrifugal supercharged.
Uh..what? What special thing does it do?

I asked him in another thread, he posted proof. Forgot his trap speed but his car was in the high 9-second range.

Did you touch his penis?

news flash no one gives a fuck you camwhore. Literally didn't notice your microscopic manlet reflection until you pointed it out. then you actually posted a non/o/ related picture of yourself

Porsche 918

Sat and got to drive an 05 Dodge Viper SRT-10 drop top, shit was soooo cash

Fastest road car: my neighbors gallardo
Fastest on dirt: group b stratos
Fastest on pavement: sls AMG gt3
Most fun: my lightning sprint car

Not that guy but I drove a blue gts that my friends dad owned.

I'd never driven something that fast, so I'm not a great reference. However, it felt like it could always do more. I'd driven like AMG SLSs and stuff though, so I did know what I was doing.

I found myself holding back in the corners because the tires would spin on anything below 3rd.

I wouldn't say it's untamable, but it would require some serious time with the car. I feel like it was only unpredictable to me because I hadn't driven it before, I think you can definitely get into it though.

I'll tell you though, the one time I tried to drift I spun out and had spaghetti all over with his dad there.

He said I could try again but I said no, I got scared I'd hit something.

Wouldn't daily it though, that thing drank gas like crazy.

Drove and hailed this car from California to the Midwest.

Meant to type hauled!!!

Also hauled and drove this. Wicked fast. Scary fast

Another photo

I sat in the billy harper motorsports viper when I was younger, it was at a local college that my dad worked at and I liked cars even as a kid. Dad picked me up and took me and my sis to look at it. There was nobody at the display/demo so when I got to sit in it they let me push the button to start it. It was one of the coolest things I did when younger and I still remember it now (I'm 31)

Dealer said the owner detuned it from 700hp to 500hp.
Both of those were bullshit. It had a dirty engine bay and an old air intake.
Still the fastest thing I've driven.

see: Also get triggered harder, fatty

Top fuel funny car. My dad worked with a guy that knew the crew chief. I got to sit in it running too. Still have a partial erection.

>250lbs ft of torque
>fast

Porsche 928