some kind of weird dodge stratus

S13 Hatchback w/ a S14 "Kouki" Front conversion

>moog pronounces it "kooky"
Fucking triggers me hard

Apparently a bunch of people say it like that even in the states
Good thing I'll never speak to another human being about it

wait how is it pronounced?

t. assmad GM fangirl

Its a cool combination and probably the only way I'd get rid of my flip up lights but its so expensive I would rather do an engine rebuild instead.

That's how it's pronounced. I guess spergs will sperg

Kōki

It's a 180SX.

240ShitboX

I'll consider it since there is apparently a sandy Australian wasteland behind the car.

oh wait it has a hella jdm plate

180ShitboX

A Nissan Silvis S13a Kouki

That one is clean and custom. Lol of its a 180sx it probably has a SR20 or better in it that will smoke whatever bus you ride to school.

corrected myself
wanna hear something funny?

I actually have an sr swapped Shitbox myself.
Am i not allowed to poke fun of my favorite chassis to work on?

and yeah my shitbox is extra shitbox in comparison.

Depends on if its redtop or blacktop my nigga :)

>Its a cool combination and probably the only way I'd get rid of my flip up lights
S13 Silvia lights look way better than S14's.

Ford F150

It's a 'Sileighty'.

Unless if by blacktop you mean a notchtop from a 14 or 15, there is pretty much no difference besides the ECU.

SRs are meme motors, anyway, so it's not like it matters.

red top but have a buyer for the engine since im low on funds.

just gonna slap a a spare ka and a s15 turbo until that eventually gives out.

Angry headlights best headlights

This guy gets it.

"Sileighty"

>rwd civic

Well, if you want to get really anal, which i will since i love s-chassis and sileightys in particular, the "sileighty" usually only refers to an s13 silvia front end swap on an s13 hatch. This should be called an s13.4

It's a poniac fiero with a bodykit

A 'fagmobile'.

It's like cunts who put an S15 front on an S14, just fucking kill yourself

Umad you can't do this in Forza and will never afford one irl at your min wage job :)

>never afford one
Riced shitheaps with the wrong front end are the cheapest of s-chassis.

A properly done S13 sileighty can be had for

You don't even know whats under the hood lmao. Most people with a body thay clean at least have an SR turbo or even RB.

Except i do know what's under the hood, they are ALL running a heap of shit old SR20 with at least 1 cylinder down 30psi on the rest with a cheap chinese knock off disco potato with the shaft able to flop around more than your limp dick.

The only people who put S15 fronts on S13/14 or S14 on S13 are fucking stupid cunts driving a thrashed heap of trash, and this can be seen by the way they are consistently the cheapest on the market outside of ones with blown engines.