So what can Veeky Forums do when a mustang owner kills the can't turn meme by upgrading the suspension and turn it into...

So what can Veeky Forums do when a mustang owner kills the can't turn meme by upgrading the suspension and turn it into a corner carving straightaway scorching beast. At that point your Miata, civic, and skylines get fucked on all aspects of the road.

WHAT DO YOU FUCKING DO?

congratulate him because he owns a Ford

Laugh when it inevitably breaks down.

Dive out of the way.

Riiiiight.

Pay him $19.99 plus tip for the pizza he just delivered

It still looks like a fat person owns it. I'd laugh in his face for being amerifat.

>WHAT DO YOU FUCKING DO?
Now begins the arms race.

>Miata
LS swap it.

>Skyline
Boost the everliving shit out of it.

>Civic
Colour in the Honda badge with red sharpie.

>LS Swaped miata

You literally need to rebuild the whole suspension sistem and put a cage to prevent your inevitable death.

>So what can Veeky Forums do when a mustang owner kills the can't turn meme by upgrading the suspension and turn it into a corner carving straightaway scorching beast
laugh because it still cant turn

Plus brakes and master, fpump, radiator (usually), frog arms/rails, blah blah blah
Pretty much anything that isn't the bare chassis.
$xxx for the engine, xxxxx for everything else.

Still cheaper than the 'stang, mind, and more fun.

it will overheat long long before it breaks down, i'd say after about 3 minutes.

It will always be a wetback car. Assembled in Mexico. GG this kills the quality.

Drive together until his mpg betrays him and clunk clunk it stops while I - SPIN TIRES COME ON!

>>Ls swapped Miata
That problem will fix itself

>>boosted to hell skyline
WE PROCHARGED NOW BOIS

>>civic
I see your red sharpie and raise you a set of $5.99 cobra emblems from American muscle

All of those cost more than an LSD and sway bars though lmao. Except the sharpie of course...

Converting to an irs isn't even completely necessary that would just overkill them. Just panhards, sway bars, control arms, lowering springs and a strut tower brace.

Laugh at him because he had to modify his car extensively to keep up with a stock car that was built with agility > power in mind.

>At that point your Miata, civic, and skylines get fucked on all aspects of the road.
Nod raelly. :DDD

Suggest that he Ecoboost swap his Mustang.

put his shifter in jello and give him a titty twister.

>180 horse shitbox @ 1600 lbs

no shit

I keep not giving a fuck

>all that money spent
>still can't deal with a mid corner bump

Not modified to keep up with. Modified to beat them at their own game.

Even a bone stock mustang is overtaking them if given 1/16 of a mile. Once the suspension is upgraded and tuned there's no chance to win.

You've discovered my weakness. You bastard.

>implying someone building a corner-carving mustang would convert to IRS

Lowering springs suck on new edges

They're amazing on s197s. Those things sit higher than a 4x4 stock.

It doesn't mean anything when you have to spend six figures to make it a decent car

You can do almost anything with any car, what matters is the factory state of the car and what you can do with only a couple thousand more bucks. If you're spending the cars value on modifications, you should have just bought a better car.

did you mean to write wouldn't?

Drag race him, and watch him go flat out from 1st to 3rd, spinning wildly his rear tyres, and crashing into the crowd.

yeah ._.

>any mustang ever beating out my:
>torque vectoring
>awd
>big turbo
>upgraded suspension
>monster
>on the touge

its fun to take a curvy road, try back to back hairpins at 65+

This already happened, current-gen Mustang has IRS from the factory and respectable track performance.

The "can't turn" meme is already dead, at least when it comes to new Mustangs.

>>thisniggastupid.jpg

You know that with 10k you're making 550 plus HP to the wheels on any mustang modular or coyote.

Yeah I know. I was talking primarily about s197s in this case.

>AWD
>hairpins
Lol

You can give a Miata 500 horsepower a hell of a lot easier than you can make a Mustang weigh 2100 pounds with double wishbones all around.

>Making a Mustang 2100 pounds
>Not making it 2900 pounds and adding 500hp extra

>Thread about making mustangs handle reasonably well
>Handling? Fuck that. Just give it four digit horsepower.
Sounds about right.

I had to come back and laugh at your stupid ass one more time. Six figures? LMAO. shows how much Veeky Forums really knows

>So what can Veeky Forums do when a mustang owner kills the can't turn meme by upgrading the suspension and turn it into a corner carving straightaway scorching beast. At that point your Miata, civic, and skylines get fucked on all aspects of the road.
But user, the new mustangs can turn.

They can. I was just talking about the models before the latest. I should have clarified bb.

>he has to mod his car to beat a bone stock shitbox
And what happens when I do some simple mods of my own? We're back to the same spot.

Tfw a simple mod costs more than ypu could afford

>when you run out of an argument this quickly
This entire idea of a good handling mustang costs more than you can afford.

>hairpins at 65

Okay I guess you have this fucking time attack style evo that has never been photographed,but it's not an f1 car. Fuck off.

Stock v stock a mustang would shit on you. Honestly when I created the thread I had given consideration to the competition already being moderately upgraded.

>a stock mustang
Obviously not if you need to look at making it handle better to "keep up"

>stock vs stock
I would laugh because my car costs half as much
>modded vs modded
I would laugh because your car costs twice as much and still needs more money to keep up.

You can't laugh at the cost argument here
And then make the same argument. The bottom line is: stock the mustang comes out on top and the same when modded.