Moors

atlantablackstar.com/2013/10/07/when-black-men-ruled-the-world-moors/
Is this any of this true Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

asbmb.org/asbmbtoday/asbmbtoday_article.aspx?id=32437
livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE

Damn, African-Americans really are desperate.

It's going to be quite hard on them when it dawns on them that the only ever feat their ancestors did was fight the neighboring tribe and grow yams.

no
pict related is how moors paint themselves, rulers of granada in particular

Moors weren't black

if anything they're typical mediterranean arab-berber-visigoth spanish mix

Typical kangz tier shit. Niggers are desperate to prove they weren't slaves for their entire existence

This shit American blacks do is same as if an Irish-American cried about how his people were Tsars.
American blacks who come from Western Africa have literally nothing to do with Ethiopians for example. They aren't even the same race.

>have mansa musa
>claim others as well
For what purpose?

They weren't

Ethiopian Empire, Mali Empire and the Kingdom of Kush say otherwise.

Now fuck off back to /pol/ with your historical revionist bullshit

Technically, there WERE black people amongst them, but they were not a majority.

The Moors were a mix of Arabs, Mediterraneans and Sub Saharan Africans.

Like the Egyptians, they had multiple ethnicities.

If the folks at atlanata black star want to push this narrative, they would have to look at the Mali Empire- which is most likely the source of their ancestors (west Africa etc) and why there are quite a few Black Muslims.

>tfw moors discovered the power of defying gravity

How can we learn this power?

Moors, Carthaginians, Egyptians, were all North African and would have had a tanned skin colour, looking like modern north africans basically.

Only thing black people can claim is probably the Malinese civilisation.

They have nothing to do with west africans either this point

African-Americans are basically a mulatto race that actual Africans don't even think of as being black

black isn't even an ethnicity though. There's a remarkable difference between a west african from liberia and a sudanese or ethiopian.

Look at Obama, he's of Kenyan decent, therefore east african, probably some arab ancestry. He's intelligent and civilised.

Most African Americans are descended of slaves from west africa, even today those are literally the poorest parts of the entire world.

Which ones?

Because then you'd have to explain the Kingdom of Kush, The Ethiopian Empire, the Kingdom of Ghana, the Songhai Empire, the Mossi Kingdoms and the Benin Empire.

First off the word Moor is a very vague descriptive term. Unless the word can be put in it's proper context, it serves different meanings to different people. Noone even knows how old the word is. It's not quite like the word Saracen (which in my personal opinion has a similar meaning, but I'm not too sure).

It's cringy as fuck too see people on both sides of the argument (Hurr they were black, hurr they weren't black) using the word for their own purposes.

But if you actually study without bias the Islamic Maghreb and Islamic Iberia, you'd realize it was actually ethnically diverse.

And yet there are other blacks who aren't Kenyan who are also intelligent and civilised.

What's your point?

its painted on ceiling

>Ethiopian Empire, Mali Empire and the Kingdom of Kush say otherwise.

Shitty nonentities that were completely irrelevant and BTFO by actual Arab and European empires? Hmm, you don't say, jamal.

>benin empire
>smaller than wales
What did they mean by this?

>irrelevant

asbmb.org/asbmbtoday/asbmbtoday_article.aspx?id=32437

If you say so, Stormfag.

West Africa is quite rich in resources, but it's being plundered by corrupt politicians serving international corporate interests. I'm sure you've heard of Mansa Musa, the richest man in the world during his time, he wasn't called lord of the mines for no reason. He had more gold, salt, ivory, timber than probably any king in the world had during his time.

So the fact that niggers learned to count to 10 makes them relevant? Huh, thanks for sharing

>niggers count to 10

>ignoring all the evidence provided to you

You see this why you're not going to """""redpill"""" anyone, because you remain willfully ignorant.

You probably think the holocaust didn't happen too, because some stormfag linked you a conspiracy theory video.

Yes, and the dumbass destroyed the North African economy with his extravagance during his hajj.

Nigger history in a nutshell, tbqh

>>ignoring all the evidence provided to you

All you did was post a link because you either don't know what you're talking about or are too stupid to articulate it. Its laughable because African achievement is nothing without Egyptian or Arab civilization and influence. Any other African ''''achievements'''''' are extremely negligible and frankly barely even achievements at all

Your ignorance is really showing kid. Thanks for killing this shitty bait thread.

And if you actually READ THE ARTICLE (which I did and you clearly didn't) you would find out that you are wrong.

Though this doesn't surprise me, considering the fact that racists (such as yourself) tend to be lesser in intelligence.

livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html

Consider yourself ignored, as it is clear that you possess no debating skills whatsoever, and must resort to memes and insults for your arguments.

Good evening, and keep on blaming minorities, jews and circle jerking about your """"white master race""""

>All you did was post a link because you either don't know what you're talking about or are too stupid to articulate it
>Using actual sources makes your argument less valid
Cool meme bro

Its hilarious to see libshits attempt to argue online. You think that linking article is actually an appropriate form of debate, because you are too stupid to articulate any coherent thought by yourself. Yes, I skimmed the article you linked, jamal. First, I'd like to point out that the author of the first article you linked is not even a historian. She is a biologist. A black female biologist who refers to Egypt in the first paragraph as a black civilization, and who attempts to downplay the centrality of Greeks and romans in relation to achievement. I can tell she's an afrocentrist just from the first paragraph. Its absolutely laughable you would pretend this is a credible source. And to top it off, she talks about '''achievements'''' that are almost entirely due to Arab or Egyptian influence, as I said. But of course she doesn't say that, because it doesn't fit her afrocentrist narrative. I had a decent laugh. Thanks

Also notice how the subhuman inserts the same links every time after it is BTFO.

>hurr I'll link this article saying conservatives are stupid, that will prove my argument!

Look up : 'ad hominem' you stupid chimp. For all your talk of debate, you know nothing about actual debating procedures or logic.

>I skimmed it

>libshits

>didn't read anything about the civilisations that weren't Egyptians, which were ALSO referenced such as the Mali and the Songhai

>Gets absolutely BTFO

Jokes on you faggot, you just proved that you are legitimately retarded.

>ad hominem

>called him Jamal, stupid chimp

You literally just proved his argument you fucking retard.

Racists really are dumb

Also half white

No you dumb ape, there's a difference between an insult and an ad hom.

An ad hom is an argument that attacks the character of the opponent, in this case calling conservatives stupid, completely unrelated to the matter at hand.

The guy explains why such arguments are stupid, and then insults you, but he has already explained why his tangent was a non sequitur.

But I wouldn't expect a degraded creature such as yourself to know this

>It's going to be quite hard on them when it dawns on them that the only ever feat their ancestors did was fight the neighboring tribe and grow yams.
>implying they'll ever accept it and face reality

Why would they when the libcucks will just keep telling them how THEY WAZ KANGS. N shit.

>An ad hom is an argument that attacks the character of the opponent

You called him a nigger, a chimp and Jamal. Considering this is also an anonymous image board, you have committed the greatest logical fallacy of all

>he disagrees with me, he has presented evidence to back his statements

>H-he's just a dumb nigger

In your failed attempt to look smart, you have now gone full retard

>lib cucks

>Ethiopian Empire, Mali Empire and the Kingdom of Kush say otherwise.
Problem with all of those is that they disintegrated on first contact with non-Africans. Even if they didn't just get annexed into non-African civilization they did lose their culture and religion like in the case of Mali.

What else do you call people that are THAT self hating and desperate to prove their blacks were kangz narrative? I don't like the abuse of the word cuck but it is the most descriptive term for these people I can think of.

Yes, but the guy explained why the link he posted is retarded, then he insulted him. The other guy just posted
>durr cons=dumb amirite xDDD.

If he had actually tried arguing his point, and called the user a cracker, honky or whatever, it wouldn't have been an ad hom

>he disagrees with me, he has presented evidence to back his statements
>user posts a link
>other user disagrees
>DURR CONSERVATIVES ARE ON AVERAGE DUMB THEREFORE YOU ARE ALSO DUMB I WIN
Astounding logic there, Socrates

>WE WAZ KANGS
sub-Saharans have no high culture or significant achievements so they like to roleplay as north africans

To be fair, the only feat your ancestors ever did was fuck their cousins and grow potatoes.

t. outdated farming equiptment

>says the NEET who has no job because of automatization and brown people
There's a reason serfs were freed. It's the same reason slaves were freed.

>Moors
>Black
When the Portuguese went into sub-saharan Africa for the first time in the 15th century and brought back real black slaves they were paraded for how different they looked. Blacks amongst moors were very much the minority.

Slaves were freed because the brits decided to take pity on them and abolish the slave trade, experiments in African self rule have been lackluster at best and Haiti at worst.

Is there any Moor leader that was black?

>pls respond

No. In fact most of them were very pale and some even dyed their hair to black as they were blond or ginger.

>it's another /pol/tards get BTFO thread

>black skin=/=literally black skin
>are the Moors African
>yes
>so Africans have accomplished something
>NOOOO YOU WUZ WRONG

>its another Jamal tries to pretend he was kangs, gets utterly BTFO, then claims victory regardless

You're a pretty pathetic specimen Tbh, even for a nigger

>it's another "/pol/tard is so anally annihilated that he can't even say the memetext correctly" thread

>african means black
What did he meme by this?

Pic related

You have to go back

Moors

>we came from África therefore we black huehuehue

WUZ

>bunch of irrelevant tribes
>calling themselves empires or even worse "great" empires
>we're supposed to buy that

Besides the part that everyone really hates is when blacks start appropriating history that isn't theirs like ancient Egypt, Jesus, European nobility or even the fucking Mozart.

>Egypt
>black civilization

Proven wrong right there. If you're going to link evidence it at least has to be credible and realistic and not some made up black power nonsense.

How did the arabs achieve super saiyan?

>be black American
>claim the achievements of African kings and scholars for our own, while being descended from African slaves, i.e. people who were slaves in Africa, i.e. people who Africans considered to be slaves
>claim to adopt an "Afrocentric" intellectual stance while only talking about African societies that have ties with European history
>adopt the geographical ignorance of white Americans and call it "Pan-Africanism"
>develop bizarre theories about how whites are either culturally or biologically inferior to blacks while being culturally European, for the most part, and significantly mixed with white people
>talk shit about white food while ordering steak well done