Bentley Flying Spur W12 S. Bentley's first 200 mph saloon. Any opinions?

Bentley Flying Spur W12 S. Bentley's first 200 mph saloon. Any opinions?

It's fast.

Footballers and arabs rejoice.

Looks cool though, design is simple and solid, will age good I think. I feel like less sporty rims would benefit the look.

That's a nice Chrysler

It's fat

Considering nobody is going to ever drive it at such speed, it is rather pointless.

>saloon

britbong detected

You never went to germany did you? You'd better avoid the left lane...

Looks cool but i'd love a new phaeton on the platform.

Dude, its a fuckin bentley. People don't buy these to drive themselves but to be driven in them. You think Mr. Shekelstein is going to order his chaffeur to drive at 200 mph on an autobahn? No, because the noise would be awful and the ride would be uncomfortable.

>What is super successful Continental?

dude

>No, because the noise would be awful and the ride would be uncomfortable.
It's not a Chrysler.

This is a way. Only new money, meaning fuck all contributing fucktards, buys new cars.

They do contribute to your neetbux user

>fuck all contributing fucktards

I'd much rather have billionaires blow all their money back into the economy than horde it or give their shit kids inheritance.

>Footballers and arabs rejoice.
Expecting any pro-footballers here. But yeah, there are a minority of Middle East Arab people that show up often.

so now luxury bentleys don't use chrome anymore but panameras which should be sporty do, why does VAG do everything wrong?

It would bother me paying 10 times the price for a car that looks like a kia

Bentley is an old fashioned sporting luxury car maker. Owners drive themselves around in a Bentley to say "I'm rich but I still enjoy driving" it's what they own when they don't feel like being chauffeured around in their rolls Royce.

Bentleys just don't have the equipment for God tier backseat rides like a roll a Royce does.

>VAG
Just an Audi A8 with a bodykit, move on

You've never driven on the autobahn.
Getting overtaken by the biggest luxury cars is normal and they haul ass.

>the noise would be awful
It's a Bentley, not a '91 corolla

>the ride would be uncomfortable.
Again, Bentley not '91 corolla. Also the autobahn isn't that bad. I've driven on it in a shitbox at 180km/h without problems.

I think this would fit better for Jaguar.

Jaguar is a luxury sports car.
Bentley is a sporty luxury car.