Music List: pad.riseup.net/p/datmusic
Meets List: pad.riseup.net/p/datmeets
/dat/ Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1829299

>Community Lincs
OLD Map: Cart/o/graphy Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1049739
/dat/ Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DailyAusfagThread/

>Guides & Information
/dat/ External PDF List: pad.riseup.net/p/datpdfs
/dat/ Recommended Cars: my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg (embed)
/dat/ Recommended Bikes: my.mixtape.moe/mpxqyl.jpg (embed)
RAA Used Car Checklist: raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PvPzYU-dNE4
carsguide.com.au/cars-for-sale/D_4707444/MITSUBISHI--LANCER--QLD - Brisbane--Upper Mount Gravatt 4122, QLD--Hatchback
youtube.com/watch?v=w891n-kco4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Perth confirmed nuked rip in piss

>australia, the game

I haven't heard anything.

Nothing on FB or other social media or any news outlets.

Where did you hear this shit from?

Nah that was last week when the Eagles bombed out of the finals.

Perth is still on life support after such a choking

Will getting one of the newer commodores draw the attention of Apex gang?

what cars should I avoid getting if i don't want Apex to rear end me

Wtf is the Apex gang?

youtube.com/watch?v=PvPzYU-dNE4

fuck yeh straight up 180 and 360's aussie pride way to do burnouts on a small narrow street and a perfect location fuck the neighbors its australia we have the right to do this shit its a free country and a perfect time and nice control love it aussie style good on ya mate

organised somalian/sudanese gangs.

scary stuff, no decency or dignity, they will stab your mum in broad daylight just to steal her purse because they hate white australians.

Help me fellas
Looking for series codes of the old land cruiser 70 Utes, the ones with the 6cyl motor and utterly unbearable

HYPE

>tfw no PC demo to check whether it will run on my system

fuck yeh straight up 180 and 360's aussie pride way to do burnouts on a small narrow street and a perfect location fuck the neighbors its australia we have the right to do this shit its a free country and a perfect time and nice control love it aussie style good on ya mate

>Californian license plates

Triggers my autism, why can't they just put some good ol' Jew South Wales high vis yellow plates on them?

>they hate white australians.

They have good taste

*click click click clock tak tak click click*

What are some good na 2 liter 4cyls?
K20
F20
Beams 3SGE
SR20VE
Autech SR20DE

Anything made by Honda with VTEC.

t. nmambe *click click* mtombe

OH BOY OH BOY

Get an RX8 and you'll be safe.

Do a skid cunt

Looks fukken mint cunt

oh mighty SES plates please protect me
skids tonight
thanks mate

here's a tip

look at the required system specs the game requires to run

compare it with the specs your computer has

???

profit

not low enough

i'm getting some rub already if i go through a hole or dip
i'll likely only make it higher from this point on
i'm certain it will run on lowest, but i don't want to play a game on lowest settings

Is it just me or is that a lot of toe-in

That's nearly illegal. Nearly.

VERY NEARLY
kind of i guess
came out like this after alignment

ah sorry, got my terms mixed up there
no real toe in afaicantell

Can't really be much more intensive than forza 6

Pump your guards just a bit and you'll be right m8

my internet is getting consistently worse week in week out and it's making me MAD

FUCK SAKE

i've waited 2 minutes for this shitty I'M NOT A ROBOT cunt to load

jk;dnfghzdfghn;hd;jnjndk;hdnj;kdhfjn;

St. Mary's, clovely park, edwardstown, Melrose park, Hallett Cove, sheidow and Trott parks are meh but no abos, corromamdel or belair if you can afford it, Marion is getting sketchy, East side is expensive but definitely no abos, colonel light gardens is ok too, but expensive

Hi friends

Autofag looking for first car to get around town and to work.
carsguide.com.au/cars-for-sale/D_4707444/MITSUBISHI--LANCER--QLD - Brisbane--Upper Mount Gravatt 4122, QLD--Hatchback
Any tips for this car/model/year etc?
I know very little about cars.

Buy an excel

'Apex gang' sounds like a great name for an organised hoon gang!

>damaging my car
no thank you
also no rub since I removed the old wheels from the boot so i guess it's fine

Dunno. I thought the cunts targeted Mercs and shit.

CVT auto is rubbish but if it's just a commuter and you don't really give a shit about cars otherwise it's good enough.

Mileage is nearing a relatively major service. Fluids, I think. You could get something much cheaper and just as reliable.

fuck yeh straight up 180 and 360's jimmy pride way to do astra fires on a small narrow street and a perfect location fuck the neighbors its australia we have the right to do this shit its a free country and a perfect time and nice control love it jimmy style good on ya mate

>do astra fires on a small narrow street

lol apex gang, good to be in my position that if I'm ever targeted it's one phone call and my associates will arrive. I'm sure most aussies are associated by some degree

>not having the wherewithal to shoot them yourself
>2015

you heard a story about how those dumb nigs tried to carjack actual organised crime?

there was a guy on /pol/ who works as security for them and posted a few pics and what happened

i don't have the copypasta but here's a tl:dr

>Grand daughter of one of the old calabrian mafia families in melbourne recently inherited control
>Completely psychotic bitch apparently, already making a name for herself
>Niggers out nigging, decide to carjack a S class merc
>It's the grand-daughter's merc, big fucking mistake
>2 cars following behind rolled up, tazer 2 or 3 niggers
>rest of the niggers scatter
>tazered nigs are dragged into cars, they drive off to some bush location

And at that point in the thread the guy started posting pictures of "home dentistry". This was a /pol/ nigger hate thread, by the way.

I expect they've buried the niggers by now, dumb fucks picked the wrong target. There's a lot of crazy cunts out there, but only niggers are dumb enough to hit crazy and powerful.

I was in that thread, those pictures made me actually feel somewhat sorry for them. Then i remembered those dogs have been fucking with people's cars and felt good inside.

TRUE BLUE

There's a lot of bush in australia, i think any decent cunt would take them for a short walk in bushland if they threatened their car/family

>but only niggers are dumb enough to hit crazy and powerful.
niggers don't care because they can't see beyond the moment and can't ever think about things from someone else's perspective

fucked if i know why our cuck courts think there's any prospect of rehabilitation for niggers and musrats

unfortunately the ones fucking up are citizens and we can't deport them (but i'm all for dumping them in an offshore prison to rot like we do for boatcunts, next best thing to public hangings in fed square)

It's insane, the courts keep letting them out, then a day later they invade another cunt's home.

I was also there for that /pol/ thread and it warmed my heart to see them getting a taste of real justice. Fuck with the wrong people in this country and you'll get fucked, big time.

These niggers seem to have forgotten that robbing old ladies, but i hope a few were lurking that night on /pol/ to see what actual organised crime will do to you.

we're literally gonna turn into one of those shitskin places like uk or france or whatever the fuck because we've let in too many niggers and mudslimes and shit and they're all going to keep fucking killing and raping all us pure white folk but everyone is so cucked and PC they won't do anything about it

fuck this country

fuck this world

>tfw always had sony
>tfw seeing forza has more licensed cars
>forza 6 has a volvo amazon 123 gt
>no xbox one, and refuse to have windows 10

hurts

nah not everyone's cucked, see if those nigs invaded my home i would bash them too, plus you see the news story of the guy who tried to run them down?

As edgy as it sounds, I reckon it'd be a nice change of pace having to conduct gorilla warfare against the savages.

Give them Lelbourne or something and make an urban safari out of it. Sharia in effect, no intervention in any capacity from cucked pollies, restrained military and coppers.

>skipped the jimmy one
cuck

fuck yeh straight up 180 and 360's jimmy pride way to do astra fires on a small narrow street and a perfect location fuck the neighbors its australia we have the right to do this shit its a free country and a perfect time and nice control love it jimmy style good on ya mate

thanks tone

>a holden astra convertible pulls up outside your gfs house and this guy is sitting in the driver seat
what do you do /dat/?

wonder why I'm back in 2008

>2008
But m8, Jimmy started posting here in 2013. Did you know him before he started posting?

pour oil on his exhaust manifold

NagantAnon how much did you pay for yours?

mad as brah, straight up 180 and 360's aussie pride way to do burnouts on a small narrow street and a perfect location fuck the neighbors its australia we have the right to do this shit its a free country and a perfect time and nice control love it aussie style good on ya mate

that's the last time I had a gf

is that what caused the astra fire?

heheh

its claimed from people at the meet that he had an oil leak and would overfill it and spill it everywhere

Grab a fire extinguisher.

I'd probably wake up mid-dream

tfw no gf

Call the CFS.

Fuck Jimmy, huge gay cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=w891n-kco4w

>wasn't huge
>wasn't gay
>wasn't a cunt
why are you so fannyflustered my friend?

WRONG

fuck yeh straight up 180 and 360's aussie pride way to do burnouts on a small narrow street and a perfect location fuck the neighbors its australia we have the right to do this shit its a free country and a perfect time and nice control love it aussie style. get fucked mate

hi jimmy

>gravel burnout

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

jimmy doesn't post on /dat/ anymore you dumbshit

Subtle with the damage control much Jimjam?

that faggot jimmy and his faggot mates post here all the time cunt
he gets hella mad and defensive about the astra fire so its easy to make him post about it

newfag here: who is jimmy and what was the astra fire?

jimmy was an old trip fag he had an astra that burst into flames at a meet and people are buttblasted because he stopped posting here so they shit all over anyone who mentions him

fuck yeh straight up 180 and 360's aussie pride way to do burnouts on a small narrow street and a perfect location fuck the neighbors its australia we have the right to do this shit its a free country and a perfect time and nice control love it aussie style. get fucked mate fuck yeh straight up 180 and 360's aussie pride way to do burnouts on a small narrow street and a perfect location fuck the neighbors its australia we have the right to do this shit its a free country and a perfect time and nice control love it aussie style. get fucked mate fuck yeh straight up 180 and 360's aussie pride way to do burnouts on a small narrow street and a perfect location fuck the neighbors its australia we have the right to do this shit its a free country and a perfect time and nice control love it aussie style. get fucked mate fuck yeh straight up 180 and 360's aussie pride way to do burnouts on a small narrow street and a perfect location fuck the neighbors its australia we have the right to do this shit its a free country and a perfect time and nice control love it aussie style. get fucked mate fuck yeh straight up 180 and 360's aussie pride way to do burnouts on a small narrow street and a perfect location fuck the neighbors its australia we have the right to do this shit its a free country and a perfect time and nice control love it aussie style. get fucked mate

>trip buys silly cars
>one of the cars catches fire at a cruise

All you need to know. The end,

Jimmy has been a little bitch ever since he raged like some sort of bizarre autist at Bridgestoned for not giving him free weed. Pay for it like everyone else, you fuckin dropkick.

where did this bullshit come from? jimjam and bridgestoner were good friends

Yeah nah, he was a shitcunt to bridgestoned because no free weed. Word is he's a cunt at meets too.

Would Veeky Forums recommend somehting like a Focus (non-sports) for around 8k in SA, dependant on year/KMs?

I got my redundancy payment recently and need to replace my 2000 Camry with something smailler, needs more work done than the car's worth.

And yes, I know next to nothing about cars.

>literally just got laid off and wants to spend his redundancy money on a car
keep your camry and save your money you dumb cunt

I've got a new job already, I just need/want something around the 8k mark (leaves me with a 5k buffer)

They were good mates until about a year or so ago, and then Jim Jam went full autist on Bridgestoned.

Jimmy was also the person who freaked out over the guy with the 318i who crashed when he wouldn't post pics. He's a fuckin' weird, sad little man.

>South Australia
Good luck keeping that job

Also,
>Not just putting the redundancy payout toward a house deposit or into an ETF

i really think he's behind the lexanon hate too

Only working part time so I'm not gonna be making enough for that just yet. And SA's not so bad for job retention in some fields.

>They were good mates until about a year or so ago, and then Jim Jam went full autist on Bridgestoned.
Just because of no free weed or what?

>Jimmy was also the person who freaked out over the guy with the 318i who crashed when he wouldn't post pics. He's a fuckin' weird, sad little man.
That shit went on for almost 2 weeks. Fuckin aye that jim is a weird saddo.

He's a little bitch, so it wouldn't surprise me to be honest. It fits his trademark shitposting.

What fields? I went to Adelaide for work for about three weeks earlier in the year, just about everyone I talked to said not to move there because literally every field is losing jobs. Rumour has it the economy there is surpassing Tasmania and the NT in terms of unemployment.

Why the fuck is the Suzuki Jimny called "Jimny" did some Japanese guy fuck up during a phone call to the overseas offices?