Is there a way to ignore/block Europoors?

Is there a way to ignore/block Europoors?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wk_eXAo-oZY
youtube.com/watch?v=k62gW3Se5e0
youtube.com/watch?v=r46BKOCVKGA
youtube.com/watch?v=m-euienUbKY
archive.4plebs.org/o/search/tripcode/H2gmSFBCac/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

V8 threads are our best defense.

You mean powerless V8 threads?
Because we've got V8s. Damn good V8s

You could try being less of a faggy cuck, but considering you posted a fireturd I just dont see that happening

Euro V8's > US V8's

Veeky Forums really needs flags

inb4 ecoboost

>Veeky Forums needs to change because my feelings get hurt

no boards have been improved by the presence of flags

they increase quality banter

It's more like wanting to get rid of a bad smell.

Europeons: "Our all aluminum 12:1 compression motor has a slightly greater volumetric efficiency than your junkyard 350, hahaha we are so superior, plz don't ask me how much it cost to keep my bimmer running this year"

Meanwhile Chevy trucks built in the 70's are still driving around and most BMW's more than 10 years old are in scrapyards.

I love watching the americucks and eurocucks fight.

American """""""""""banter""""""""""

Using extensive hyperbole doesn't really help you prove a point in this case.

Build better cars and they'll stop picking on you.

yeah no

As you Americans say

"Here's your sign."

This probably won't happen anytime soon. American manufacturers don't need to build better cars when most Murrifats will buy them just because they are American.

>brags about having and older, out of date selections of cars on the road

I'm not American though

Whatever, you know what needs to be done.

Yuropoors can't compete with the almighty American freedom of the LS V8

It's mainly got to do with selling off most of our old cars to eastern Europe and Africa because we don't have millions of square miles to piss away on desert junkyards unlike the Americans. You guys just park your old shit somewhere and forget about it and then someone may or may not dig it back up half a century later.

You Japs used to be the best at everything in the 90's, now all your cars and boring and hideous.

>STI has gained 40hp in 20 years
>Mustang GT has gained 220hp

Kek

"compete" would imply that we are not already far far ahead of you.

>chevy truck
>only on 'er fifth engine, cowboy

yurop makes pretty nice V8s, but no one there can afford them

ULTIMATEKEK

Wrong. Suck it, all 1001 cubic inches of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wk_eXAo-oZY

TopKEK

Are the Chinks/Gooks the best at the auto industry?

youtube.com/watch?v=k62gW3Se5e0
youtube.com/watch?v=r46BKOCVKGA
youtube.com/watch?v=m-euienUbKY
>YFW Euro crossovers have more utility than a burger work truck

I'm done

Do we yuropeans actually *hate* V8s? I get it if you choose not to drive one because running costs are too high or whatever (and i'm sure some muricans have their own reasons why they don't drive V8s), but outright hating them comes across as strange. If I could actually LS1 swap my MX-5 with £379.28 and an afternoon you bet I would.

Nobody hates them buddy.
It's just that it's very expensive to own them and V6 tarbos are a decent substitute. However, V8s are still pretty common even in my Eastern European shithole.

traction =/= utility

I fucking love V8, but what I love even more is having a choice. In Murrika EVERYTHING worth giving a shit about is a V8. It's like they can't do anything else.

It just makes no sense to stop at v8, thats a mental block americans have.
Euro's enjoy V6,V8,V10,V12, why cream your pants over a single configuration when there are superior ones available?

And I6, and I5, and I4. And also VR6. And W8. And W12.

Ey whattup bud? Come to BC we'll go out for a rip

This poor fellow would have had a puny 6ltr V8 instead of a 27Ltr V12 if he lived in America instead of Britland.
Puts a shiver up your spin, don't it.

>>chevy truck
>>only on 'er fifth engine, cowboy

I find this amusing as my mate with a 95 1500 has gone through seven motors now. One of which was his fault, but the rest have just puked.

implications were made

Reminder that murica can't do diesels

Are there Yuropoors that like American cars?

Nobody likes american cars, americans that do are just in denial

Put your trip back on mjet, diesels are shit so who cares

I like some american cars.

How can anyone say they like cars from whatever country as a blanket statement? every car-making country makes some shit ones.

Well the CTS-V sports wagon was a step in the right direction. But that didn't last very long for some reason.

I genuinely like a few, then there are many that I don't feel much about in one way or another, and then there's a shit ton that I consider complete heaps of trash not only because of their objective lack of quality since I'm convinced that Americans design good engines and then surround them with total garbage, but also simply to spite Americans in their arrogant, inconvincable automotive pride.

Have you ever heard of Amcar? It's car clubs for american car enthusiasts. They exist in Europe and other places.

Honestly, I have an unnatural love for the Viper's V10. Something about it just makes for an awesome ride.

no, we're in America

And to specify what I mean by not feeling much about in one or another, it means I may or may not actually feel about them, but the positives and negatives are sufficiently balanced to consider them cancelling each other out. Many American cars that many consider likeable survive on image and being able to be made to look toyishly fun alone, and while I do like my whacky looking rides, I'm more of an engineering guy by heart, and Americans don't usually stand at the forefront of engineering, they like their trusted principles packaged in exuberant ways.

To be fair Mustangs went from poorly built, downtuned engines so they'd have less of a failure rate, to decently built and tuned engines. The STI started with that, and the hp it gained was simply from advances in technology.

I wish Veeky Forums had the little flags in the post like /sp/ so you know where people were posting from.

I wish not, otherwise I can't switch between arguing Euro standpoints and living out my Amerifantasy by arguing American standpoints anymore. Imagine someone talking like an American car guy and indirectly suggesting he lives in the US, and then seeing a German fucking flag next to his post.

>Yuropoors can't compete with the almighty American freedom of pushrods
FTFY

>tfw new Mustang with a v8

Now if only made about another 150 HP the car would be awesome.

That'd just cause any post, valid or not, by a Euro poster to be disregarded by a pretty big chunk of people and most likely derail a thread into yurocuck vs murrifat shitposting.

Yeah, swapping in an engine that's got over 100k and not treating it like it has 100k will do that. Or does he just keep using k&n pod filters, fram oil filters and Ching Chong brand speed parts? Or does he just neglect the shit out of em?

If a car needs 580 hp to even begin being awesome, it's not a good car. Likewise it's a hilarious display of the typical American mindset that more horsepower fix everything.

OHC>pushrods

Cuck

>failing to spot obvious sarcasm
dumb tripposter

Try red.dit/cars/

Ur sarcasm is pretty weak

>mfw sarcastic remarks are plausible amerifat statements

Those fuckhuge wheels really look retarded on this.

>Namefagging the fucking board letter
>Namefagging on a Latvian potato forum

He's one of the most obnoxious tripfags I've ever seen, Alphonse tier or worse. It's pretty much confirmed he's a redditor because he uses our lingo as buzzwords, for example he doesn't understand how to use "cuck" or "autist" and posts them anyways in his desperate attempt to fit in.
archive.4plebs.org/o/search/tripcode/H2gmSFBCac/

Just constantly rev the engine of your straight-eight muscle car. Eventually they'll get triggered and go home to watch their mandated refugee impregnate their wife.

>archive.4plebs.org/o/search/tripcode/H2gmSFBCac/

I think I just got cancer

People can even afford European V8s in Norway and that really tells you how wrong you are.

>STOP BULLYING THE CORVETTE!!!!
>IT'S A GOOD CAR STFU!!!!

ikr kek
and he's been here only a day
Never said that, tripfag. But it does beat the Nismo despite your fangirl meme pics with outdated lap times.
I wouldn't buy one even if I could afford it though, there's no way I'm buying a car with pushrods in this time and age that isn't a vintage car.

>he's only been here for one day
No, he's been here for years. Newfags sure are clueless.

>tripfag
I don't use a trip, stay retarded, cuck.

>but it does beat the nimso
Nope.

>No, he's been here for years.
>he
>implying it's not you

>I don't use a trip, stay retarded, cuck.
Yet it's transparent that it's you posting

>Newfags sure are clueless.
Indeed, as shown by the misuse of words like "cuck". As I explained to you earlier, it's not a generic insult. The only cuck here is you, redditor. Enjoy getting pegged by ellen pao's strap on censorship dildo.

The small block v8s in those chevy trucks are 300k mi motors. If you swap in an engine with 200k+ out of a junk yard and/or do a shitty job swapping, maintaining, or rice the shit out of it its not going to last very long.

Americans don't have to settle for shit diesel performance, so we don't bother with them unless they are 6+L turbos.

You fucking ignore them

I'm surprised by how civil this thread has been so far.

I browse a couple boards with flags. By and large if you make a reasonable post people tend not to care what your flag is or say based ____ if your country is known for shitposting such as Canada and Australia. If somebody is an idiot or posts bait then they get country-tailored insults as replies.

>implying i'm him
Stay triggered

>literally cannot stop mentioning reddit
howtospotaredditor.jpg

1. V8 works
3. Most euros only ever see 0.9L I3s

I think it's a bit more sensitive on here though. If your country is known to have almost no car culture, having jacked up car prices, crazy fuel prices or insane taxes, you'll most likely get bombarded with posts like this.

Lol this cuck is so mad
I also call white peolle niggers and straight guys faggots, does that mean I'm new too? Roflmao try harder summerfag

You have to understand some of that comes from constantly hearing "HURR AMERICANS R DUMB" so you start getting people throwing back stuff like 1.2L diesel boxes as a counter.

Those euro 3 cyls still make more power than muh 7l v8 only making 120hp
>bbbut muh torque

You have to understand some of that comes from constantly hearing "HURR YUROPOORS R DUMB" so you start getting people throwing back stuff like mustang can't turn as a counter.

It's a vicious cycle of "HURR MURRICANS R DUMB" and "LOL YUROKEKS CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS".

>non american v8s

HAHAHAHAH MY SIDES KEK i needed that thanks

you mean
>non-American cars

exactly my point.

interestingly there's not much that's outright banned in europe (cf. 25 year import rule in the US). sure, it costs more on average in europe to have nice things but the solution for that is to be less poor. we don't all worship diesel fiats here.

There's a surprising amount of RAM 1500s where I live, because those things are classed as work vehicles so they avoid most of the CO2 taxes. There's probably more little loopholes like that.

>if you call out plebbitors youre from plebbit
>implying you're not him
I do those too, but cuck is different. Cuck is used to insult spineless people who do cuck-tier things, like preferring autotragics or self driving cars.

>implying i'm him
Stay triggered, cuck

Honestly I never saw much of that but you would often see an >Americans post in a thread for no reason and then it explodes for a week or there before settling back down.

>Cuck is used to insult spineless people who do cuck-tier things
and its clearly insulting you otherwise you wouldnt cry like a spineless little bitch
stay btfo cuck nigger faggot