ITT

Cars that you really wanna own before you die.

Own or rent? Need to spell it out for some countries here.

Own. Completely under your name. No lease either.

What about cars I want to own after I die?

for me it's a toss up between an LFA and a retro Ford gt (2005-06) with my inheritance I can only have one or the other though.

My dream car.

No, just before you die.

Who doesnt want to own an fd?

I'm really looking forward to getting my Dad's R32 when he passes it down to me.

>tfw parents are millionaires, bought my brother a brand new Jeep wrangler for 45k
>bought themselves a porsche boxster s, though my dad stopped driving it as much, said to avoid too many more kms on the clock
>won't buy me a car
I suspect they want to give me the porsche, but they won't pass it on for another few years

>tfw 45 cm dick
>At least 5 pussy/minute
>2 F40
>some lambo in the back of the garage
>Giant manor, my bedroom is literally nascar track sized
>daddy won't buy me a Bugatti Veyron

They probably wont buy you a car because youre 14

If youre parents are millionaires and they bought the poor mans porsche instead of a proper porsche they must be real fuckin idiots

They aren't old blood, they would rather buy a second hand boxster than waste 150k on a car. Plus convertible w/ 3.2l flat 6 ain't bad
I've got an MR-S that I bought by scrubbing toilets at a hospital,I just thought they might offer to upgrade, like they did my brother

>Scrubbing toilets
>Enough to buy a 3rd gen MR2

Where the fuck do you live and where do I get tickets because here in portugal that ammount of work gets you maybe a fucked up citroen AX.

Fellow EVS toilet jockey here, you in Oregon?

Not the OP but I scrub toilets at a hospital and depending on the shift I work I get $15-17 an hour

Holy fucking shit, I wonder if I can get such a job at 18 before college.

It's a decent job but because of the equipment/chemicals we use you have to be 18. There's also a risk of catching something if you're not careful so I think that plays into it too,

Danger pay, $34 an hour. I simplified the job a bit, I clean operating theatres too, HIV, TB etc infectious diseases. it's just the toilets are the highlights.
Theatre orderly m8, Straya