What's wrong with this picture, Veeky Forums?

What's wrong with this picture, Veeky Forums?

It's an electric vehicle

Happy?

Its a GM car

>Michigan plates
>California plates and gas prices in the background
>some fucking hillbillies from that shit tier state are shitting up glorious California with theither God awful GM Cuckmobile saying things like "ya'll" and "you'se guys"

Geez
I'm an idiot I know
Don't be so mean user

>EV

I thought it was called the Boltev and made in Russia.

>I thought it was called the Boltev

Google is hard, I know

>Thought I was serious

It's been a long day bro

>no ecoboost

This too

3.49 for regular

Couldn't shut the door properly, what's that about eh

>ecoboost

>tfw someone gets out without shutting the door fully, leaving a *BING BING BING BING* the whole time they're out

>Verge
Oh look, clickbait

>Commiefornia
>glorious
Get the fuck outa here faggot. I'd wait for a response, but we all know your nanny-state is holding your hand at the computer.

California is the greatest place to live in the world.

I live in this shithole and it is not, by any standard, the greatest place to live in the world.

>Having literally everything in close proximity
>Not greatest place in the world

$3.49 for gas.

>living in a state who's government is intent on making sure no one has any fun with anything ever.
>greatest place in the world

>never too hot
>never too cold

lmao.

> Having some of the shittiest laws in the entire country
> Great
Hahahahah oh I'm laughing.
> t. Calicuck

ALL the pros of living in california outweigh the cons.

prove me wrong.

>prices of everything exponentially higher than anywhere else.

if you live in a flyover state your opinion is invalid.

Cost of living in paradise my friend. Mostly true tho, if your poor then go some where else.

>inb4 poorfags get triggered

>Cost of living in nanny-state shithole my friend.

Hey man sorry you have to deal with shitty winters or summers or both lmao. No need to be mad and take it out on me

>Cue the resorting to politics

Kek, it's their only argument. Those things can be changed. Humans aside, it's perfect.

>never too hot
so its shit weather, got it

Funny how your bitch ass ignores the cali poster in this thread. I live in cali and this state is fucking trash
> Shit laws
> Criminals everywhere
> Drugs everywhere
> Shit laws
> Mexicans and niggers everywhere
> Shit laws
> No fucking freedom
> Shit laws
> Shit laws
> Shit rights
> Shit weather(no fucking rain ever, always sunny is fucking trash)
> Shit drought

Literally live an hour away from SF. SF that has the shittiest weather in all of CA and is a source of some of the shittiest politics.

>Funny how your bitch ass ignores the cali poster in this thread.
fraid i dont follow. check the reply chain

I agree, I wouldnt recommend CA if youre poor and live near criminals. If you're poor, go somewhere else

Thats cool, i still see weather thats never too hot and never too cold as paradise.

>I agree, I wouldnt recommend CA if youre poor and live near criminals. If you're poor, go somewhere else

This state is harboring criminals, from Tyrone to Juan. It's attracting criminals and poverty because it doesn't punish any of them and instead let them shit up entire neighborhoods or cities.

No variety in weather is as bad as Nevada summers, and last I checked we need rain since we're busy pumping all our water into deserts.

Like I said m8, if you're poor then you wont like it here.

I've had no issues with criminals

>No variety in weather is as bad
neat. I still think weather that is never too hot and never too cold is paradise. If i want warmer i can go inland, or if i want colder i can go coastal, or up any nearby mountains. paradise.

Most of the "cons" are just fairness laws that restrict you from shitting on other people. Emissions, safety, etc.

Basically, they aren't allowed to be naughty and that triggers them.

> ...and live near criminals
Pic related is you. Criminals don't just stay in one spot you retard. They are everywhere. Fucking Cali is literally 75% homeless people and ghetto trash. Like the other user said it attracts criminals because everything here is a fucking misdemeanor. Stealing guns from a poor old mans house is a misdemeanor here. That's just fucking trash to the fullest. Also i called the cops on some ghetto trash smoking crystal meth near my truck and i watched as the police just confiscated the crystal and let them all go without a ticket or anything just told them "don't do it again"
> Inb4 snitch
They were on my property

Fuck forgot pic

>2016
>Being racist

Us higher thinking lifeforms pity you primal beings.

Glad at least one other user here has some sense.

All of what he said coupled with the complete inability to defend yourself from methed up Tyrone when he decides he wants your wallet/ass.

Can't wait till you're getting niggerdicked and thinking about how superior you are for not saying no to getting raped.

> Have no right to defend your property
> Only thing we have is castel doctrine that only extends to inside your home
> Even then there have been cases where castle doctrine dont mean shit in this state
> Squatter laws
>Someone can literally take your own property away from you because they use it more than you
> Criminals can get away with almost anything, but god forbid you a law abiding citizen acts agressive towards someone trying to remove you of your own property because hello slammer
t. Bad rep because i defend my property

yea sounds like you live in a shitty neighborhood. try living in a less shitty neighborhood if you can afford it

>only argument is "t-t-there's laws I don't like! my shitbox can't pass smog!"

see

>Want to be hot
>One hour drive inland
>Want to be cold
>One hour drive to the mountains
>Want to be perfect
>Stay right here

>Literally live an hour away from SF.
wow dude you literally live an hour away? like literally one hour? I would have just assumed you meant "I live 5 hours away from SF" had you not used the word literally.

You truly are a master of the english language.

> literally no one has mentioned smog at all in this thread
My shitbox passes smog easy as fuck because i maintain my shitbox. It sounds to me like you're a fucking idiot. Have fun getting raped in prison because a burglar slipped and fell inside your home while he was breaking in. (This has actually happened)

almost looks like it says PZEV
kek

>Oh man I'm losing an argument, better insult grammar instead of addressing points made!!!!!!!!!

>The mind of the racist

cali sucks

born and raised there, currently living in texas. no, i'm not right-wing either.

>opinions about the weather and politics
>"""points made"""
wew lad

explain how Jorge Zimmerberg got away with murder

> Has lived in cali
> Hasn't developed not a tiny bit of racism against blacks
Go outside for christ sakes.
> inb4 hurdur you live in a shitty place
Ive been to every city in LA and San Bernardino County and have found ghetoo trash in each, black, white, hispanic, ghetto trash is gonna ghetto.
Just a couple days ago i was at a McDonald's drive through and some young melanin enriched individuals got out of there car and started approaching my truck speaking very loudly and asking for some "change cuh" i put my handgun on my lap and they got back in their cars while being quite upset. Funny thing is, if the law was involved. I would be a felon for.
> illegal transportation of a firearm
> Brandishing of a deadly weapon
> endangerment
> a couple other fucking charges only cali can come up with
They would walk away with
> Nothing.

Mr Zimzam was able to defend himself by being in a state with reasonable stand your ground laws instead of a state that lets someone take over someone else's property by breaking in and sticking around for a little while.

Still waiting for a rebuttal.

That happened in Florida you fucking idiot. It wasn't murder. It was justified homicide/self defense

I bet you think the cops weren't justified in shooting Michael brown either, don't you?

Shit-tier gun laws.
There you go, commie fuck

>shitting up glorious California

>Hasn't developed not a tiny bit of racism against blacks

I have not. I judge everyone individually. Racism is cognitive bias.

Is it just Poe's law at work or do people really think California is a great place? I'm praying it's the former.

>Pretending he/she doesn't like California

>projecting
Your states is an unamerican shithole. Enjoy your multiculturalism and liberal retardation

>"you live in a nanny state! You are not legally allowed to do things that I can!"
>"I mean yeah you get to smoke all the weed you want and you get to drive in cool canyons and it's not fair...but CA still sucks!"
>"I-I-I-I don't like the weather in SF!"
come up with an actual argument maybe you'll get a rebuttal

not everyone is interested in guns, but please Mr.Vigilante tell me how many times you have pulled a gun on someone? How many times have you been in a situation where you needed to use your gun in self defense? Now tell me how many hours a day you spend daydreaming about the day you might possibly have a chance to maybe pull your gun out and shoot someone?

This
Wake the fuck up California. Liberals are cancer, and they are bred in California. Please do not get worse than you are already California. Its up to the people to fix it. I'm leaving cali, but i want to continue to help it somehow, however i can. You guys need to stay informed politically wise of what is going on in California. You'll be surprised how bad it really is getting

> Smoking weed
Some of use are adults
> Cool canyons
Ummm almost all states have cool canyons. For example cali can't beat Utah when it comes to beautiful canyons/mountains.

>muh weed
Retard

>self defense is not important
>NEED
California is not America. It's a liberal retard land

>weed
DUDE

>weed
Opinion disregarded. You need to be 18 to post here, go to bed so you can be up in time to ditch class tomorrow.

>"some of us are adults"
-loser who is trying to make a name for himself on a chinese cartoon forum

Utah
>cold
>landlocked
>tripfag is okay with this since he's a mormon and had 8 wives and gets cucked by all of them

>"retard"
-loser on Veeky Forums who does not have a degree in Mathematics OR any Engineering discipline (unlike me)

> not everyone is interested in working on their car, but please Mr.Mechanic tell me how many times you have had to use your spare tire on your car? How many times have you been in a situation where you needed to use your spare tire? Now tell me how many hours a day you spend daydreaming about the day you might possibly have a chance to maybe put your spare tire to use
That is how retarded you sound right now

I live in California though. And saying everyone in Utah is mormon is equal to racism really...
> bragging about degrees
Oh geez...i see what we are dealing with here now

>degree
Proofs?

>implying there are no self-defense laws in CA
>"I NEED a gun to feel safe because I'm a bitch who gets bullied on the streets and I can't throw a punch."
-You

> Can't throw a punch
> a punch can effectively protect you against multiple target/weapons
Okay sheltered fag. I guess like 60% if Americans are fags that can't throw a punch. Also means 100% if gun owners are whimps that can't use their fist amirite?

>carrying and using spare tires are illegal in this hypothetical scenario
wew lad

>I-I-I'm smart I swear! I don't have a fancy college education, b-b-but I'm redpilled!
>saying everyone in utah is mormon is racist! please be more tolerant towards my life choices!

I don't live in Utah, nor am i mormon, but you just blanketed every mormo to be someone that has had 8 wives, and has been cucked by all of them. So yeah thats pretty equal to racism. You assume all people in Utah are mormon, had 8 wives, and get "cucked". All while you are replying to someone who: lives in California, isnt mormon, and has never been married, or cucked. So what exactly are you even trying to prove here...?

>I'm so insecure in my intelligence that I need to flaunt this piece of paper that says I'm smart!!!!
>Saying any group of people has a certain trait is racist unless I do it!!!!

>this thread

Neither objects are illegal in any of the 2 scenarios. Your scenario with guns being used to defend yourself was all legal, and having a spare tire is legal, i just compared 2 situations that although are very different have a lot of similarities. Just because you've never had to use a gun doesn't mean they are useless, just how youve probably never had to use your spare tire.

You are literally retarded. Sorry to say. I bet no one has ever said it to you in your sheltered life

>this poster

This must be some very high level irony coming from a shitposter like you
Not him but usually when people mug you they are in numbers
a gun bring balance so you might scare them of

How is it ironic you imbecile?
>cuck is still triggered from the last thread

Did "irony" trigger you ? You don't know what it means ?

>being this retarded
>projecting

>multiculturalism
>This is a bad thing to the racist

I'll enjoy having every food imaginable within a 25 minute drive.

>Not getting stoned

Why tho?

You too.

>Doesn't have a college education
>Thinks this makes him/her superior?

>unamerican
>Is part of America

Conservative logic...

I kind of feel proud for starting it.

>Parking your milkfloat at a petrol station.
>Taking literally 1 million dicks/hour.

>racist
Not an argument

I'm a math tutor at a local uni. I'm sure your still smarter than I am. Sure, you may have a low skill job, but you don't smoke so you must be smart like Allen Einstein