Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PuGQuLrDtGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

corvette with a trans am wing

kek

>drive trans am
>minorities think i'm a dealer

Murdered-out G35.

I'd like to imagine this dealer is a smart guy (aside from the obvious choice in car) and has shit like a smokescreen, oil slick and blinding headlights equipped.

Dodge Charger

Audi Q8 matt black

Any ex police crown Vic

the most commonly found car in the country / area, in the most common colour

This.

E60 M5 I think is all around ultimate car (except for fuel consumption which F10 fixes but loses some of it's prestige).

This. They love those big fucking Cadillac's.

WRX

thats a boyracer car, not a drug dealer car

lel

The most generic, somewhat old sedan you can find. I used to sell weed and ecstacy out of the back of my Mazda 626. Never got pulled over. Never had a cop think twice about it.

That depends upon what drugs hes selling and how successful he is.

Plenty of room in back for the merchandise, nimble enough to fit places police cars can't go, cheap, and easily hidden.
Downside, unstable at speed, and prone to overheats and grenading the radiator.

...and dem permanently locked diffs = NFG on roads...

>...but aside from being useless in every way, briliant choice user (y)

fuck yeh straight up 180 and 360's aussie pride way to do burnouts on a small narrow street and a perfect location fuck the neighbors its australia we have the right to do this shit its a free country and a perfect time and nice control love it aussie style good on ya mate

No oldbastard, you're never going to own one of these.

I know an older guy that's been drug dealer his whole life and he drives a beat to shit 20 year old ford pickup even though he's probably a millionaire. He also lives in a really modest house his parents left him.

in europe its all blacked out bmws audis or mercedes. never seen other dealer cars

In this case it's clearly meth, bath salts, or ecstasy.

But it's a godmachine for hauling shit off road, and it's amphibious.

Whatever the ceos of big pharma drive. Probably s classes and a 87 and escalades.

A know a couple of them.
One drives a Chrysler 300 (and he is Hispanic not even black)
One who drives a geo metro (Lel)
And another who drives a 10 year old bmw

Something like this desu

Or a freaking Malibu

youtube.com/watch?v=PuGQuLrDtGU

Shit!

*smacks lips*

This

White trash drug dealers favor a rusty ford ranger preferably with shiny rims

Matt who?

matt BLACK
can't you read?

I feel as if a coke dealer in 1992 would drive one od thse

meme dealer

Thinking he is serious

i consume like 12-15grams of oil a month i could deal if i wanted to which i dont

when it comes to moving drugs i always drive the most low key unassuming vehicle humanly possible

when it comes to speeding while high i have a car that can outrun any police car and potentially a police chopper

Pretty sure that's Gucci manes car

they haven't outlawed assault window tinting in yurop yet?

Here in the US South ghetto dealer aspirations follow this upward path:

'box chevy' -> 'bubble' 90s Caprice -> 90s Cadillac DeVille -> Tahoe -> Escalade truck -> 90s S-class -> Cadillac CTS-V coupe -> W221 S550 -> Bentley CGT -> RR

Ugh, I left out the obvious Charger/Challenger/Camaro mid level balling.

>amphibious
Because most drugs users are mermaids, right?

where i am in Canada its Toyota Celsior, Crown, and Aristo. sad thing is many of them get impounded after the owner gets the car seized on drug charges and it gets auctioned off or parted out

my Crown is limo tinted etc and surprisingly when i crossed the border into the states with it they only asked to roll down the windows, never got searched. cops profile the living fuck out of me in the thing though

Dealers I know drive a chrysler 300, a beatup truck or his 180sx depending on whats running, a hundyi luxury car, and one of them had a Cadillac. all white and all dudes except the the lesbian who thinks shes black driving the Chrysler. The 300 is set up to be a dealers car. Center console compartment is big enough to hold your scales and an ounce or more of weed. And is a wide flat surface for all your weighing and rolling needs.

every black weed dealer overhere in holland drives in one of these

LS400 with an LS swap if you sell LSD