RWD vs FWD

Here is FWD actually properly analyzed and the conclusion is:

FWD cars can be fun
FWD cars can be lighter
FWD cars essentially battle physics all the time so they are much more of a compromise compared to RWD cars.

farnorthracing com/autocross_secrets10.html

FWD cars cannot drift without maccas trays. Check and M8, M8!

maybe if youre a shit cunt

I mean.. whatever man. Who cares, right? Are you browsing Craigslist looking at ads but feeling insecure about dropping a few thousand on a glorified Civic? Who cares, its your money. Buy whatever the fuck you want.

Its like the gay marriage debate; I'm not the one getting fucked in the ass so why would I care?

lol, wow he can kick the backend out but can't hold it, so sick dumbcunt.
Go get a rwd you pussy :)

>interested in a Ford Probe because cheap
>literally no combinations of manual and V6 Probes in my state in decent running condition
>one single Automatic GTS Probe in my state
What exactly happened to the Probe and why did it die?

It wasn't the Mustang replacement they intended it to be.

Also look for a Mazda MX-6, it's the same thing in a different body.

There were four results. Two for parts, one with a V6 Auto, and this one with the 2.2L Turbo and a manual. I can't believe I found one, but I'm gonna look into it.
Thanks, user.

No prob, I've been looking into them myself as well since they're not expensive and the V6 sounds awesome.

but he CAN hold it

Or just get something with AWD..

>it's an "Veeky Forums thinks the rear tires aren't used for turning" thread

Has there ever been a car that's available in both FWD and RWD variants? That's the only way of doing a fair comparison.

You benchracers can post whatever fastestlaps screenshots and conclude fwd btfo / rwd btfo but there will be other factors at play not just the choice of driven wheels

Well I once snapped my driveshaft out on some trails, crawled out and disconnected it then put the truck in 4wd and pulled myself to the road. FWD truck FTW

FWD is shit and only for econoboxes.

/thread

Yes.

>FWD cars can be lighter
Theoretically, a transverse MR I4 will be just as heavy as a transverse FF I4. Sure, an FR I4 will be heavier in it's driveline.

>Pigfat
>Engine in front of front axle
Hello, understeer!

>Has there ever been a car that's available in both FWD and RWD variants?
Corolla and MR2 come to mind.

>Has there ever been a car that's available in both FWD and RWD variants?
Mimi's with swapped in Honda K series. Some UK company offers both FF and MR layouts.

> posts a pic of a RWD BMW

For track purposes I would go with RWD or AWD every time.
For street level driving it really doesn't matter. The fastest guy I know at my local touge drives a modded MK7 GTI. It's seriously terrifying how fast he drives.