I want to buy a new car but dont know what to get, need suggions

want to buy a new car but I really don't know much about them or what to get so I'm looking for suggestions/opinions

>got 60k
>paying all cash
>looking for a 4 door
>something sexy
>reliable as fuck

>I was planning on getting a Mercedes but heard they breakdown a lot and are expensive to fix, same goes with BMW and Audi, can you confirm?

>Something that caught my eye was the Lexus IS 250 but heard they got discontinued, is the IS 300 a continuation of that car or what? Thoughts on car?

I'm really retarded with cars and was wondering what you guys think

>60k
>4 door
>sexy
>reliable

>>I was planning on getting a Mercedes but heard they breakdown a lot and are expensive to fix, same goes with BMW and Audi, can you confirm?
Mercedes were good up until 1994. BMW has always been a meme machine. Audi is just rebranded VW.

How about try Google first retard, the 300 came BEFORE the 250.

I figured much, thoughts on lexus?

Again im a noob with cars, so what would be the 2016 version of a 250?

200t/300/350 is newest
Old 250 is boring as shit
Old 300 has an NA 2JZ with a manual option so do with that what you wish

So which car would you reccomend from that list? Want something new, fast, sexy

why do you need 4 doors? just get an original nsx or the fastest 911 with low mileage you can afford.

If it were me I'd take 8 grand of that and buy the cleanest 2005 IS300 I can possibly find, then build up the 2JZ in it and finally tarbo. Spend the remaining 40-45k on making it perfect.

>I want to buy a new car but dont know what to get, need suggions
>15818161

There is no one perfect car, and you may own many different types of cars during your life.

You'll have a much better idea of what sort of car you want after owning one for a year.
So buy something reliable and easy to re-sell, like a Honda Civic or Ford Focus, should be under $25K after insurance, registration, taxes, etc..
Keep the other $35K in the bank.

When you want to upgrade then sell your old car, and buy something else. Repeat.

Because I like how the car looks and I'm a college student so car pooling with my lads is something I'm always pulling. 2 door cars are inconvenient

>60k
>in college
sure buddy

shut up and buy a civic for 3k.

Why not just GTE swap? Sure it'd be twice as costly but he gets way the fuck more headroom for power gains before even building up the internals. For a budget build, sure. GE block is still good to 500-ish horsepower.

Definitely get the is300, is good and reliable or an infiniti those are god tier too

>audi
>rebranded WV
I know what you mean, but anyone who says stupid shit like this obviously doesn't know shit about what they're talking about, so you are the last person I would trust.

I understand there is no perfect ride, I already own a car myself, Dodge Charger 2010 and I'm selling it to get a new car so I know what you mean. But I don't want something like a Honda or Civic cause the looks don't appeal to me, looks really basic and I don't really find them interesting looking.

question, is the IS 350 a continuation of the 300 or a separate thing? Would the 350 be considered better? Spec wise. What Infiniti would you suggest?

Not everyone in college is broke lol, civic just don't look appealing and its basic as fuck

you're basic as fuck. fits you perfectly.

you'll need that money to buy a house somewhere after you graduate.

I'm actually living really comfy in my mamas house, don't really have any reason to leave yet, just saving up my cash

op is talking about the new 300 retard
just go for the 350 f sport if money doesn't matter much, it is faster than the other models. Idk why they feel the need to have 3 different motors in one market for the IS now, and that's without the ISF.

But you do know what I mean

>has $60k
>comes to Veeky Forums to ask what he should buy

Yea I was looking into the f sport version, looked interesting. What would consider from the 3:

>350 f sport, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo, or Subaru WRX STI?

I guess the lexus, don't know enough about the other two.

If I had 60k to spend on cars I'd probably get a used 350 or something similar and then spend the rest on a shitbox for me to have fun with.

Well keep fucking saving, and buy a $260k three bedroom house with cash. I understand living with your parents to save money but wasting it on a car that will lose most of what you put into it defeats the entire purpose, which is building the biggest fucking head start you possibly can.

240i 6MT

you can always go the hatchback route
>VW golf R
>Ford Focus RS/ST

>I'm new to cars guys rofl
>I'm at college too haha
>I live with mama and want to save cash hehe
>did I mention I want to spend 60 fucking grand on a car lmao
What a shit thread

business idea

buy the car using credit and invest the rest in car loan backed securities