If you roll your vehicle on a public road you should automatically lose your license for a minimum of one year...

If you roll your vehicle on a public road you should automatically lose your license for a minimum of one year, and have to retake driver's education before getting it back.

There's really no excuse to flip your car in a crash - you had to have fucked up really badly to pull that off. Especially on a new car - they have so many electronic babysitters on them that it should be almost impossible to roll them.

Yet every single day people flip vehicles over! And not just big top-heavy SUVs and trucks - regular sedans, compacts, even low-slung sports cars and exotics. Like the Ford GT in the picture - you have to REALLY fuck up to flip a car that's wider than it is tall. And if you fuck up that badly, you shouldn't be allowed on the road.

Could be something in a ditch that flips the car up and back onto the road. Could be avoiding a deer, moose, etc.

Way too many variables.

Or, get this, you got barged off the road into a ditch which cause your car to flip. Or maybe you were avoiding something, like a crash straight ahead or an animal crossing the road.

Flipping isn't necessarily the driver's fault.

Or OP's mom is giving that dome-piece so good, you blast cum harder than the force of a million suns, which causes your car to flip due to the recoil.

Jesus, OP is fuckin dumb, doesn't even understand physics.

If you make it to 25 without having flipped a car you should have to hand your testacies back and live the rest of your life as the pansy ass girl you clearly are.

shit driver detected

Driver's education teaches you to not veer off the road to avoid an animal. It's better to hit the animal and have a damaged car than to try and avoid it and end up with a totaled car.

If your car gets flipped because another driver hit you, then it's their fault and not yours. So clearly you should not get penalized here. This is for if YOU flip your car, not if someone else flips your car.

>have to retake driver's education
Yeah, because being taught how to turn left from a single lane street to a two lane street will keep you from rolling a car again.

As a tow truck driver, I agree and disagree OP, for every roll over I do, 4/5 are some dumb fuck (all except two have been women drivers) not paying attention or terrible spatial awareness.

But every once in blue moon there's someone who was clipped by a larger vehicle at speed, or a foreign item/issue on the road.

Dude if it's a fucking deer or moose I'm going into a cornfield or forest instead of hitting one of those giant fuckers

Know a girl that crash cars regularly.
From bumps in car parks and scrapes on walls to full on crashed in a ditch or wrapped round a tree.
Just bad at driving in general.
Also know a guy that is a great driver, but blow over the limit at a dui check stop.

Guess who I feel less safe about being on the road?

I agree with OP, if you have or cause a fucking huge accident there should be an inquiry into your ability as a driver.

see
>If your car gets flipped because another driver hit you, then it's their fault and not yours. So clearly you should not get penalized here. This is for if YOU flip your car, not if someone else flips your car.

No need for you to own up to it. I bet you drive auto as well as being cucked by speed limit signs.

PS.TOGTFO

>hit deer
>need to replace headlights, radiator, hood, grille
>car is otherwise drivable
>if you file an insurance claim, insurance does not dispute it because it was an animal strike and falls under acts of nature
>rates do not go up

VERSUS

>swerve to avoid deer
>slam into tree
>vehicle probably totaled
>driver possibly injured
>insurance may dispute claim because without evidence of the animal, there's no proof you weren't just driving like shit
>if they pay out, rates go up

Picture is mine - hit a 16-point buck at 60mph.

Captcha was relevant to you - select all pictures of a bus.

>Yet every single day people flip vehicles over!
Maybe in America, the land of freedom to be shot, or crashed into/run over by some dumbshit soccer mom who was never taught to drive properly and merely flashes her teenage tits at an instructor for a rubber stamp.

>wreckedexotics.com

Are you 12?

are you 11?

>There's really no excuse to flip your car in a crash
Tire blowout at high speed.

How fast are you going? I've had a right front blowout at Interstate speeds and didn't come close to flipping the car.

>A deer
Sure, go ahead and hit it

>Moose
Fuck that, no way I'm hitting one of those.

I've flipped a car from ~40km/h, some nigger had plowed a road wide in a place where there's a 5m drop right off the side of the road. Pulled to the side to give more road to an oncoming car and round and round I went.
Should I be banned from driving forever because of this?

Ive rolled a car a few times but it landed on its wheels so that doesnt count :3

What about if you spin a car because ive done that as well

What about all 4 wheels leaving ground on a public road?

Ive never been in a real car accident, just got rear ended at 10-15mph once. Theres very little excuses for crashing in the first place.

Stop being an armchair theorist.

Who said banned forever? OP just said for a year. Also, you fucked up and that's why you rolled the car. That's on you. If you hadn't went onto the shoulder, you wouldn't have rolled.

A year for giving way on a little country road seems a tad harsh

>lose your license because you got t-boned by stacy blowing through a red light texting at 60 mph
great idea

>very little excuses for crashing in the first place

You will continue think this right up until you get in an accident over 40 mph.

You have no idea how rolling occurs and should stop talking.

I've seen spec miata cars roll over multiple times going less than 50 mph on the track. If you get two wheels to dig in sideways into the dirt then you are buttfucked, especially if it was wet out because the soil is more compact.

And besides, fuck your feelings. Would you like to know who REALLY should be getting their license revoked permanently? Drunk drivers. DUI school shouldn't even be an option. If you drink and drive and get caught, you will never legally drive again and you're life is ruined. That would save far more lives than people unfortunate enough to slide off the road and roll in a crash like what you are thinking.

>I wasn't paying attention and hit a deer, so you all should also!!

You know you have to be 18 to post here, right?

Same thing with texting and driving.

>lets ban people from driving because of accidents they may get into
yeah so you're fucking 15 years old or some shit, and you should only punish voluntary negligence not accidents.

Different people will react differently in crash like situations, obviously its not something that happens often so not everyone knows what to do. You can play out the scenario a million times in your head but when the time comes you'll tense up and just prepare for impact.

Op is obviously a new driver if he thinks every roll over is entirely the fault of the driver and unavoidable
What you've been drivijg for like 2 months and think you're king shit already? Gtfo kid and come back when you aren't green

I support this. Fuck drunk drivers.

Have you ever seen a deer? Do you know how fast they are? I'll tell you - they can hit 40mph. They can come out of the trees or the ditch and be in front of you before you can react.

Does flipping a golf cart count?

>I'm the best driver
>I learned a few tricks from Youtube now there's no excuse fro anyone
>nuke everyone except me

this.
I once crashed because this dumb girl made a u-turn into my lane without looking. and it was at the point that I couldn't dodge her, and her car flipped over

>Because it's always the drivers fault

>15mph rollover
seems about right

If you roll a car at 15mph you're either a liar or you shouldn't be driving.

>swerved to avoid a cat

more likely fucking around with cell phone and over-corrected