You get to have one fictional car

You get to have one fictional car.
What car do you choose?

I'd claim the Interceptor with doggo included of course.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lt_Tjhg4wsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Delorean time machine

go back and prevent 9/11

I wouldn't do it bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=lt_Tjhg4wsQ

KITT of course.

we wraith now

I'ma be that dude and take the thing Ben Afleck used to jump over the asteroid grand canyon in Armageddon.

Go Go Gadgetmobile!

excuse me im quite sure those are in an existing state

where can i buy an up-armored RV with blast shields, sat com, radar and a canon, user

notice how i didnt say buy-able?

>You get to have one fictional car.
Implies the car does not physically exist.
Therefore most of the posters in this thread have actually broken the rules of the thread by posting cars that actually exist.

Christine would also be cool, assuming she doesn't immediately try to kill me

Did the RV in the movie actually have armor, blast shields, sat com, radar and a canon or were those all special models and sets interspersed with exterior shots from a plain ol basic bitch rec vehicle?

I want an RV with armor, blast shields, satellite communications, radar and a fucking canon.

If I remember right it also had a fucking armory full of guns and grenades in it too.

>stealth mode
>bulletproof
>jump
>rocket boosters
>guns and missiles
>escape motorcycle

All other shitty cars ITT BTFO.

>mfw watching the restoration of the movie prop

the Lost World had some dope ass vehicles

prop didn't fair too well in the california desert, though.

The dune buggies from megaforce.

Gravatic Air Raft from the Traveller RPG. Runs on hydrogen and can achieve orbit if you hold your breath.

>front tires are all knobbly
>remaining wheels look like regular road tires
for what porpoise

>movie prop

it was sitting in the desert for 15 odd years. they had to replace all the tires.

fwd

This is the correct answer, you could literally become a billionaire with it.

machine gun optional

The space fighter car from the second Men in Black

>choosing the post halo 3 warthog
>not choosing superior swing arm suspension.

not him but I just noticed the suspension
did they change it because forza?

Halo 5 had a warthog redesign

Doubt it. I think they just wanted to update the warthog and make it "realistic". ew.

>become a billionaire by causing the war industry to lose out on an opportunity of conflict

They gave it a fucking V8 engine in 4, as well as a bunch of other 'normal' shit like coilovers and front+rear diffs.

This is despite it having a fusion reactor so it can work in places that have, you know, no oxygen. Like space. And independent electric motors for each wheel, like you'd want in an off-road military vehicle with an excess of electric power.

343 are a bunch of fucking twits.

I don't think there's any Trans Am that can accelerate to 300 mph in under 10 seconds. Therefore, KITT doesn't exist.

Halo 4 and 5 are fanfiction, bad fanfiction at that, but I do like the warthog that's appearing in Horizon because it looks like a warthog replica that could exist.

Only in prop form. For example, the V8 Interceptor's supercharger wasn't functional, and was spun with an electric motor.

Even 'practical effects' rely on illusion and clever camera work.

There was already a working hog replica. They've just made it so GM could slap a body kit on a truck frame and call it a fucking day.

>fusion reactor

It was powered by a hydrogen ICE. The spartan suits were powered by mini fusion reactors. Halo 4s far rod sound effects were just 343 being shit as usual.

>far rod

RAT rod.

It also had an onboard converter that could convert fresh or brackish water on the fly.

Tfw updates might as well be once a year at this rate

The car that got me into cars.