Twingo Thread

Twingo Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/6w1ME
ebay.co.uk/itm/Classic-LHD-Silver-grey-Renault-Twingo-2001-1-2-16v-NO-RESERVE-/201666035694
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop.
Twingo, the official car of people who have never owned a car.
Hilarious.

don't you have dogs to rape faggot?

i've owned lots of cars and i also happen to own this twingo. and i've ran it around the nurburgring faster than people with 200+ HP cars.

your argument is invalid. stay mad

I'm new to Veeky Forums, who is this tripfag and what is he known for? Every board has tripfags we hate

>I modified a twingo and raced it around a meme track with a bunch of noobs that have no idea how to race and weekend boomers cruising their Porsches
Good job?
You can modify any car to be fast, why bother with this shitbox?

HOW CAN A TWINGO GO SO FAST ! MY GOD!

> a bunch of noobs that have no idea how to race and weekend boomers cruising their Porsches

kek. you've never been to the Nür

just shut up and go back to your gay furry websites

>why bother with this shitbox?

i was drunk and told Veeky Forums that i was gonna bring a twingo to the nur this year. and i kept my word. and it turns out that the twingo is actually a gud car so i kept it as my daily

webmshare.com/6w1ME

H-HE'S FAST!

I cringed tbqh
Enjoy your fame among a bunch of carless neckbeards on Veeky Forums

>you need to like my cars
okay

For any Britlads who want to own a Twingo, if you live near Canterbury this one's up on eBay at the moment for the princely sum of fuck all: ebay.co.uk/itm/Classic-LHD-Silver-grey-Renault-Twingo-2001-1-2-16v-NO-RESERVE-/201666035694

oi Brit/o/ chip in a tenner each and bring this to the drag meet

fuck yeh straight up 180 and 360's aussie pride way to do burnouts on a small narrow street and a perfect location fuck the neighbors its australia we have the right to do this shit its a free country and a perfect time and nice control love it aussie style good hon hon hon mate

I wonder how hard It would be to get one of these over In America.

Until they're 25 years old, very.

Mrcummy is an obnoxious, clueless furfag with shit taste.

That's exactly the reverse of what's true

Ringo Twingo

...Why do you always feel the need to shit up these threads?

The answer was already given. He's a gay furfag busrider with no taste in cars and a negative level of self esteem he needs to constantly reaffirm by showing people how much of a waste of atmospheric air he is.

That's coming from someone who normally appreciates tripfags.

plushies when

Christmas, according to the latest reports.

>busrider
...?
You obviously don't know anything about me.

Because they are shit cars and you're making uneducated people think they are actually good, you're spreading the cancer.
It needs to stop, it's not a good car, it's a fwd shitbox on the level of a chevy cavalier or dodge neon, it's the epitome of a shitty cheap car.

So what if it is? It's a cheap shitbox and fucking owns that. You can't ask for more from a €500 car.
Neons have a fanbase, Cavaliers have a fanbase, Twingos have a fanbase.

You're a furry, and I'm not gonna give you shit for being into something I'm not into.
You like stance, but I won't give you shit for liking something I don't like.

Let people like what they like, man.

It's not even about liking the car, you're trying to move the car into ae86 territory where people will think it's somehow magically better than a ferrari, it's fucking ridiculous and needs to stop, the meme needs to die.
This site is literally full of kids, these threads are brain washing these kids into thinking this car is some kind of mystical god machine, when in reality it's literal trash.
If you want an actually decently handling cheap car, get a miata not a twingo.

Fucking this. I'd want a twingo before a metro and I want both. I also want an XJ with 2JZ sitting on a re-belled AW4.

Nobody's saying a Twingo is a better car than a Ferrari. It's a really fucking cheap little shitbox that happens to be very practical for its size, decently fun to drive and on top of that it looks cute.

Oh, and you're not gonna find a Miata for 500 eurobucks.

Lol, fag. I'm gonna do burnouts in my Twingo and spin circles around your miata, and then leave a burning Geo Metro in a paper bag on your doorstep.

>circles
>fwd
This is gonna be pretty uneventful.

Nah m8
I've got three train horns

The twingo is cute

So you're actually a pleasant, knowledgeable person with no zoophiliac tendencies and a great taste?

Keep telling yourself that while you drive your shitbox ford and Swedish brick.

Reports are accurate. Preorders will be up when progress has been made in production. All is paid, so now it's just a pure waiting game.

Spotted this one two weeks ago when I traveled to Germany