He believes japanese cars are superior

>he believes japanese cars are superior

its especially funny when retards buy nissan/toyota for any type of offroad use.
holy shit please don't do this

2bh my Toyota pickup does alright off-road, thinking of welding the diff tho

the worst part is that Veeky Forums is easy enough to troll that this thread will probably go on for like 200 posts

Back to your safespace cuck

Friendly reminder an americuck truck has never won Dakar

no nigger
you don't know shit

just stop

you can make any truck/suv offroad worthy if you pour money into it. nothing is special about toyota.
stock toyotas cant do shit and have a pricey aftermarket and specialty parts division.
there is literally no reason for any of this to be pricey other than retards like you who perpetuate this retarded fucking meme.
toyota trucks are not even more reliable than american trucks anymore.

>replying to dogfuckers

Wow dude relax holy shit, wtf is wrong with you?
I never said Toyota was the best, hell I bought a 5.3 Chevy v8 to put in my Toyota, decided it would be better in my car though.
You need to calm your autism.

only the FJ has a locking rear, and only the rear locks. its a total scam for retards who dont know fucking shit

meanwhile, GM manufactures locking rears like candy and is standard on everything except for some very basic packages.
toyota owners are so fucking dumb.
you have to shell out top money on a premium wobbly pigfat tank with only a single locking rear, like that is the most elite shit toyota makes lol

>b8?

Tacoma Prerunner has locking rear, but it's 2wd so it kind of needs it

>posted from my Jeep

>toyota trucks are not even more reliable than american trucks anymore
U S A
U S A
U S A

>for any type of offroad use.

say that to my suzuki sidekicks face and see what happens

Nothing feels better than pulling out a stuck 2016 Tundra from 3 inches of mud with my floorless 2001 ZR2 after hearing endless hours of hilux memeing

>only japanese turds from decades past which were designed for 3rd world shitholes were ever good

k bro

>3rd world shitholes

i live in the USA but the SUZUKI IS NUMBER ONE FUCKER

the precummer only has a locking rear on some TRD models, and its very rare

please stop defending japan
its fucking pathetic

Can we all agree that the Honda Carframe is the worst?

>hating on unibody trucks

as the previous owner of a Jeep Comanche you're a fucking faggot user kun

Hilux. Landcruiser
Pathfinder

hey, you know that a 2wd with a rear locker is literally 10x more capable offroad than virtually all 4x4 on the market, right? of course you didnt know this because its extrememly obvious you own a japanese vehicle.. the only capable 4x4 with an LSD is that grand cherokee shit which locks using a gerotor pump

>listing memes

kill yourself faggot

>2wd with a rear locker is literally 10x more capable offroad than virtually all 4x4 on the market

what the fuck

>implying most 4x4 trucks don't have rear lockers factory

But my VDJ79 has locking front and rear....

And the boss's 200 has locking center and rear with an Eaton in the front.

And the boily's HDJ79 has locking front and rear.

And the uncles HZJ78 has locking front and rear.

And the receptionist's 1KZ HiLux has a locking rear.

And the weird cunt a few berths down has a Surf with locking front and rear.

Nigger please, any of these would walk all over your FoMoCo, chubber chebby, derdge or Jurp.

>walk over a jeep

more like follow the leader

All of you are so autistic.
All.

But muh samurai.

Only time I follow a Jurp is when I'm driving behind a tow truck.

Couldn't pay me to own one of those pieces of shit.

Been all around the QLD, NT and WA outback. Didn't see a single working Jurp, didn't see a single Jurp on a track, didn't see a single Jurp on a farm/grazing property/worksite and didn't meet a single happy Jurp owner.

what part of "you can pour money into literally anything to make it capable offroad" didn't you understand?
there is nothing special about your chinese fantasy list

....the autism is real

??? If this is the same Grand Autismo sperging about non locking Toyotas, there is a list of factory locking Toyotas that are usually within about 200m of me.

And the ol Surf and HZJ are from the 80's to boot.

yes?
that statement is totally accurate

and virtually all 4x4s have a center locker. not a rear locker. the terminology can sometimes be confusing because the auto industry now calls everything a "locking differential" even though they are explicitly referring to a center lock, which are actually worthless offroad.

go home japan boy
only america actually knows how to make offroad.
your country is shit
and your eyes are filled with yellow asian piss

Trying just a bit too hard now.

>Offroad

Who the fuck cares

It's getting dangerously redneck in here

>>>/nearest heritcal protestant church/
>>>/nearest bar/
>>>/nearest female cousins house/

>doesn't know that i was referring to DETROIT LOCKERS

>only murica hurr durr
>posting a bunch of third world toyotas

also
>dodge
>front/rear selectable AIR LOCKERS

eat shit faggot

>this whole thread

yet I get banned for posting some GM memes

also

>tfw mini-spool for my SUZUKI is only $103

alright fag
start naming japanese 4x4s which come with any amount of locking diffs placed on the axles from the factory, and are not 10+ years old.
the FJ and precummer have already been named and exposed for the scammy bullshit they are.

but anyway - back in the day, everything had locking diffs. during the 80's and some 90's japan had some better options (jeep has always been better than anything no matter what) but japan only had some better options during this very limited time because america wasn't even trying. and everyone dwells on this brief window and its funny how all of japanese fame literally relies on fools who are stuck in this past.

whats up with that guys left foot

>not encouraging shitposting

>jeep has always been better
Kek.

>post straight up wrong bullshit questioning facts
>hurrr only pretending to be retarded

fucking cool

land cruiser
kys

>and are not 10+ years old.

the goal post has been moved so far we are now on the tennis court

>US market 4x4 pickup truck
>anything less than a mechanical type LSD rear differential

>jeep driver intelligence

cool shit
will literally run over 100,00 euro meters without changing the oil as niggers in africa, india and tiwan constantly do this on a daily basis

>jeeps are the only real offroaders!!
but its fwd roflmao

>buy jeep
>can't tell if in park
>check mail
>die

The HZJ is not, no.

But... I just did.

VDJ76, 78, 79
LC200
1KZ Hilux
HDJ76, 78, 79

Air leakers are for faggots. Eaton E lockers on all of the above.

1989 was the first of the MY90 1HZ in Coasters and Cruisers. I count 89 as part of the 80's.

Well... Sort of this.
>replying to shitposts but
The VDJ70s are currently in production as they will be for the foreseeable with selectable lockers at both ends.
Hell, just about all of the Japanese originated midsize pickups (including the current Chevrolet Colorado) have a rear diff lock option.

>fact check
Oh snap, you're right.

Good old donk the 1HZ but it's getting old now. Getting on 27 years since they dropped the overhead cam bomb on Nissan's TD.

the d70 is fucking ancient, and its a 3rd world truck.
so that makes it in oddity along side its age.
dude, you are seriously in denial

Mine is a 2009 model. No traction control or stability control. Euro 4. The MY16 is Euro 5 and has all the usual electronic safety aides. How is that ancient?

Turn your brain on.

You do realize that L200 and Hilux are the best off-road cars you can get?

I don't think OP realizes any such thing. Can't help ignorance I guess.

You two fuckers are the most autistic faggots that exist.
Yes, specifically you two. You, who get personally offended when someone talks down upon the corporations whose employees do not even know you exist nor do they know your love of advertising them. You, who become enraged and respond with insults against those who dare mention the names of the corporations that most closely compete against your beloveds.
If your corporations loved you as much as you loved them, you two would not be the only ones to step up to defend them, because normal people would realize that there was actually something worth defending in these conglomerates. But you do not care. No, you will not let some words on a screen sway these facts which you hold dear to your hearts, no matter how hard you try to do the same to others that are equally as retarded and steadfast as you. I hope the next time you lube up with transmission fluid and attempt to fornicate your cars' exhaust pipes you forget to let the car cool down and your roast your wieners off, you wankers. That way you can't literally wank over your companies anymore. Maybe if you burn to death you can finally become that warning label your parents always knew you were destined to become. That's right - the only people who hate you even more than me and yourselves are the people who spawned you and had to watch with remorse as their hopes of raising successful children culminated in neckbeards that love car companies more than they do their own well-beings. Do you hear that? That's the sound of everyone laughing at you.
Kill yourselves

Why is this trolling/bait?

Haven't you realized threads like this are par for the course as far as automotive discussion goes here?

bump

>toyota trucks are not even more reliable than american trucks anymore

hahaha oh my god, dont tell me you actually believe this?

are you implying the tundra and the hilux are similar in any way besides the fact that they both have 4 wheels and a bed?

tacomas are NOT japanese trucks, they are american trucks with toyota badges on them. please stop thinking of the tacoma as a toyota.

hilux and land cruiser atleast

Posting in a cringe thread.

>offroad

Do you guys live in 3rd world countries where there are no paved roads ?

>see look, i can pour money into something and it goes offroad better now!! xdddd

I figured since we are on the topic I figured id as. how do these lockers work exactly.

Try to explain it to me if you were talking to a child (seriously)

Im thinking about buying an FZJ80 Land Cruiser as a DD/Weekend Offroader

>literally just making shit up

new landcruisers are garbage and dont come with rear lockers bro
old landcruisers are typical of 3rd world shit from decades past. again, nothing special

yup, denial

doesn't matter if your 3rd world oddity import is from 2009. its an old ass truck which has been in production in some 3rd world shithole forever.

if you want to compare shit from the past, the hummer H1 literally destroys your shitty meme toy. everything was rugged in the past, japan is nothing special.

lol does anyone here even know about the H1?
literally the best offroad vehicle of all time - STOCK

i talk to toyota owners in my neighborhood.
1,000$ repair work has been typical of toyota trucks since 2011
one guy even dropped out of his lease on his new tacoma because he uses it for work and something major happened without fault from him. he doesn't know what really happened though. he's an old guy who drives very sane

the problem with toyota is you will never see a proper TSB pop up, or be able to find proper information on faults because nobody talks about that shit..
toyota had some GREAT years in the 90s and early 00s but unfortunately this meme hides many mistakes they make in the present

>anecdotal evidence
>no TSBs
do you have any sources on this? call any toyota/lexus dealer or search online and you can find any TSB you want. lexus is also very generous when it comes to identifying recalls and fixing them for free, not sure about toyota recalls though, never owned one.

no, but i know there are several major issues with all toyota line of trucks and suvs. many things which are totally under the radar, or difficult to find.

toyota literally has billions riding on their name, so a major TSB has a very severe impact to their company value.
theres at least 4 major issues which should be TSBs which have been ongoing for 5 years now, maybe longer

go talk to toyota mechanics who do actual out-of-warranty repair work

What American cars are known for handling VERY good?

Stale pasta is stale

Ford gt

Nissans are shit, but I've only heard positive things about Toyota. Tacotax exists for a reason. Hilux are suppose to be good as well, but $55k for a compact truck they better be.

I thought Comanches were body on frame?

hey chinks and burgers, chill out.

u jealous burgers?

lol
rekt

H1 shits all over that euro armenian snakeskin leather dasani bullshit

stop posting old shit, H1 literally owns all so you probably shouldnt waste your time
we're talking 2010 and onwards here

2012 negro.still being produced.

>those mickey mouse gloves
kek

See

For a list of less-than-ten year old Cruisers with locking rear and front differentials.

>2200 bar Common Rail V8 turbo diesel
>Traction, stability control + ABS
>Driver, passenger airbags + curtain and knee airbags
>CanBUS
>Locking front and rear differentials
>Other, usual modern things

How can a 2007-2016 model be ancient? If your twisted Asperger reasoning is that it's based on an old design, as is the RAM and F-Truck and Jeep Wrangler and Chubber HD, that's simply retarded.

You may want to speak with your doctor, it's looking likely you have an Acquired Brain Injury.

If you want to compare shit from the past, the Hummer H1 saw less than 8% the volume of sales and implementation the HZJ/HDJ 'Cruiser did, including US Military sales and delivery, from 1992 to 2006. Pretty poor if it can't outsell a 'third world' ute.

I manage a fleet of commercial vehicles for rentals. The majority of the vehicles are Landcruisers, HilLux, Coaster, HiAce. 1HD-FTE, 1VD-FTV. 1KZ-FTV mostly. Our experience is the total opposite to your drivel.

1HD Cruisers had issues with crankshaft main bearings. 4.5 hour job but once replaced, there is no issue. 1VD-FTV Cruisers have issues with oil consumption from the scavenge pump gasket and vacuum pump gasket, as well as the contacts in the handbrake that actuate the brake system warning light get covered in dust that settles through the handbrake boot.

I don't think that's too bad at all. Maybe the American market Tundra's and what not are shit, who knows? Toyota isn't stupid enough to try and sell that shit to Aus.

And your drivel is based solely on he said, she said, I met a dude once that told me.....

Y60 (GQ) and Y61 (GU) were fantastic until the Y61 could only get the pus ZD30, then Nissan pulled the pin. The D40 Navara's are a troublesome car though I have no idea what the new NP300's are like.

hi, i literally shit all over your face

Your goverment didn't think the same when they sent some Toyotas Hilux to ISIS

stay poor amerifats

uh, no retard
that design is older than shit

i dont care if its from 2016
they have been making that meme box forever. so its disqualified from being an actual modern design

i have seen H1's run those fucking things over in iraq like they are made out of honda civics or someshit

H1 has low power with the Optimizer and pathetic brakes. GM couldn't even sell the Hummer brand, including the 'Alpha', to Chinese company Zengshong.

Even the Chinks don't want the overgrown fuckup that is the Hummer.

That and you are calling for post-2010 vehicles. The H1 ran from 1992-2006. Fuck me, you are a spray can. Someone has to shake you until the ball stops rattling inside the vacuous space that is your head before it works properly.

u mad that the best 4x4 of all time has been designed 40 years ago or so?

sup.

this is now an H1 thread

winner of all memes

even this is a bette offroader than H1
>dat 4.8 rumble

Winner of all consumer complaint awards.

keep believing this
maybe some day it will be true

meanwhile, suck on this H1 anal devastation