GORE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2-U6sxmzjnw
youtube.com/watch?v=5sAx9xneGdg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wat

What's up with the keys?

Makeshift washers bruh. Don't want those deck screws to pull through.

fresh from the yard

jesus fucking christ. What was this?

engine is pretty mint,

yank that fucker out and stick it in a maxima

hurrincane sandy flooded a port yard. hundreds of fisker karmas were burnt to the ground when the salt water reached their batteries.

steal the breaks and wheels.

i wish, id have to buy the whole car.

the porsche was already sold.

Didnt get a picture of the huracan.

lots of fucked up high cars around here

here we

I'm assuming you're in Texas cuz of the plates in the GT-R engine pic, but where at? Dallas?

This has really got me thinking about how much you could sell a green Lamborghini fender for

>mfw non combustible cars in flame

pictures are from crashed toys in a dallas copart yard. The Mclaren P1 was also crashed in dallas a couple hours after the owner bought it.

fuck yeh straight up 180 and 360's aussie pride way to do burnouts on a small narrow street and a perfect location fuck the neighbors its australia we have the right to do this shit its a free country and a perfect time and nice control love it aussie style good on ya mate

What is gore on that pic is the horrendous stickers on that poor MC ! Gratefully the tractor driver thought the same !

Lmao that 2x4 reinforcement

Model, age, location?

>people cant notice this is the worst photoshop in history

im just wow

sad thing is been there, done that

pic related was a 88 Datsun pickup i bought that sat in the bush for years, daily drove it for 2 years then noticed the frame was starting to go. nobody would patch it out of liability so i just gav'er as is. like 2 days after this picture it completely broke in half when i left work and i had to drive home with a truck sagged in half locking the rear wheels from the E-brake cable being yanked

otherwise i was a mechanic for many years, we lifted a rusty ass 280zx once and it broke in half right on the hoist and fell to the floor

'07 freestar, according to the tech who posted it.

The REAL gore is how he fixed it.

american """"""""""engineering """"""""""

>talk shit about a country's engineering
>posts a german car
Maximum fucking kek

that's the most hideous supercharger setup I have ever seen.

you got reverse trolled

the fix is to brace the chassis and ignore the rust? Fucking lol

In Ford's defense, they couldn't give a shit if your decade old minivan had holes rotted in the wheel well. What they did care about, was the 3rd row seat striker was no longer attached to anything, hence the recall in the first place.

The fix for the striker was a nice solid bracket, no idea what they were thinking with the wheel well patch though. You got a bag of self tapping screws and some urethane, and covered the whole mess in rubber undercoating when you were done. They fit like complete shit too.

Where the fuck was that? I drove an '01 windstar for a bit and it was completely rust free.

How Horrifying!

got ya

you got reverse reverse trolled

Americuck detected.
Stay mad assburger.

are datsuns that rusty, I've been looking at a 1980 one and now I'm scared because I live where there's salt

>yuropoors on full damage control

It never gets old

German car based on existing Italian platform, engine and drivetrain systems.

Come on now, if you're gonna meme, meme properly.

I think I remember that one, its more than just 3 cars it was like a whole group of supercars one guy fucked up and rest got caught in it.

I think this is the same 918

youtube.com/watch?v=2-U6sxmzjnw

>taking a GTR engine and putting it in a FWD car

eh not all that unimaginable

Jk, now you got reverse reverse reverse trolled.

They're sacrificial anodes. It might have actually helped if it was done while there was still steel left in there.

youtube.com/watch?v=5sAx9xneGdg

Women are disgusting creatures.

>worst photoshop in history

Really?

MISHFAIARING SHYSTEMU

that thing was the only Datsun i owned before i moved to Toyotas. i live in north Canada, i needed a new daily and the guy said he had a pickup that his buddy abandoned at his farm 5 years prior i could have for $650, thats how i got it

we dont use salt here in Alberta but a history report showed it was from Manitoba where they use salt and it was an ex-commercial use vehicle so it was driven to hell and back. i still see some people by me daily drive 240z even in winter, i wouldnt worry. just check it over

>hes literally trying to defend it by claiming it's Italian like thats somehow any better
You cant make this shit up

Actually feel slightly sad now, a Dodge neon was my first car, it's the car I learned manual in

Asian drivers, not even once

Anodes are made from magnesium, zinc, or aluminum. Why would they bother putting brass ones on? Brass can't rust and I've never seen keys in general rust.

I remeber that. I worked nextdoor to the dealer ship that sold it to the guy. One of the sales men said it was some real young guy and pretty sure it was daddys money

>tx plate

are you that junkyard user from dfw?

that warranty """""""""""""""repair"""""""""""""""still triggers me

fuck american auto makers

t. brian shafsky, FoMoCo legal department

I'm Alberta also so maybe I'll go see it and see how rusty it is, it's out on a farm in the middle of nowhere

Also this

My friend has an 05 Freestar that did the exact same thing, back left well completely rusted through

I've posted pictures from junkyards in the area before, but not sure if im the same user your thinking of.

"Handbuilt by" plaque is a mass-manufactured stamped metal plate.

I said the same damn thing... then I saw the 2 X 4 and realized the keys were used as washers...

i hope those are not rayswheels on that shitheap..

Yes, because it is hand built and not every GT-R has the same power output numbers because of this.

>gore
more like MORE

hahahahahahahahahhahahhahahaahahhahahahahaahahahahhaha

electrical ground spots

Is that fucking wood?

Certainly gave me one (y)

>He thinks mechanics are engineers

>take engine out of car
>tell the junkyard guys you took it out some nissan sedan

I hope it's possible to get away with it

what i'm seeing here?

Cunt couldn't buy a dually so he fucking widebody's the bed and widens rear wheelbase using wheel spacers

if you swapping a vr38 into anything, im sure cutting in a new driveshaft tunnel, and fabbing some new mounts to throw the gtr's rear sub frame in wouldn't be that hard.

Would be cool if he put some thicc tyres back there but that's shit