Would you rather have a car that looks ugly but unique, or inoffensive but boring?

Would you rather have a car that looks ugly but unique, or inoffensive but boring?

I like my cars, like I do OP's mom.

Not the best looking, but dat tongue game tho...

The bug eye has grown on me.

Bug-eye sti look really good in black ..

Ugly but unique.

Thats hot af.

Back when the blobeyes just came out, I thought the bugeye was hideous and blobeyes were best eyes. Over the years my tastes matured and I've found myself hating every blobeye I see and realized bugeyed aged well.
Bugeye = best eye

I want an unmolested bugeye wagon now

Probably the inoffensive and boring. If I don't find a car visually pleasing then I wouldn't want to drive it just to stand out.

It's about performance.

Example: I'm toying around with trying to trade my rare and pretty fox body whose value is going up for an LS1 whose value is going down and even though trans ams look much cooler I'm fully prepared to accept a camaro as its value tends to be placed lower so I will be able to pull off the trade sooner and don't necessarily have to bank on the supply/demand curves syncing up better in the future.

If your inoffensive boring looking car has the right badge on it, it's a lot less boring and if it's still not ugly enough for you you can slap on a sticker or a little dash of rice.

>It's about performance.
would you drive a 10 second car if it was plastered in hello kitty, mlp, something gay related, something else autistic and cringy... etc etc?
I mean constantly?

boring

ugly cars are unforgivable

>It's about performance.

cringe

id rather drive the one that goes fast. normally those are the ugly but unique ones (looking at you SRT4)

my car is dangerous and scary, but not boring or offensive. Not ugly (imo) but unique for sure.

Remember, stance is like drawing dicks on paintings

for once in your life could you please stop thinking about dicks

Did you realise that i was right? May you finally see the light and stop with your crude ways of ruining cars.

youre trying way too hard you same gender loving fgt

and he is not me (the person who made the post you replied to)

>trying too hard
>barely a sentence reply

yeah sure buddy, you know i'm right tho :^)

the words show more than the length of the post :^)

your analogies are gay and inaacurate homeslice

I think it looks cool
Sporty desu

You sure are fixated on homosex. Didn't get enough dick at the last stance meet?

that doesnt work when your opening statement has you talking about dicks

speaking of which youre still talking about dicks just cant get them off your mind eh

:^)

Your replies always have gay in them so you seem like a sexually frustrated little boy, think you need to find your daddy so he can give you what you so desperatly crave, i'll wish you good luck on your quest.

>People shat on the bugeye when it came out
>A decade later people are starting to realize that it was the best

STI's are truly fucking stupid. Slowly turning into a meme fuk boi car

Most of which have no power and are simply imprezas with an STI sticker.

Just buy yourself a Evolutio 7-9/ 240sx

t. 17 year old who couldn't afford a Subaru so mommy and daddy helped him pay off a junky 240sx

Basically this. Im not too picky on how a car looks but to buy one solely for looks to "stand out" is kinda dumb.

GC and Hawkeye are the best you pleb

>ugly
fuck outta here

That's how I feel about the 2 newest generations. I liked the new one first because it looked mean but now I hate it and love the bug, blob, mean, and hawk eyes. The new ones are boring as fuck and the previous gen impreza looks ugly and boring as fuck stock

You call it boring, they call it refined.

Unique, I would totally drive an Orochi if I could

Fuck yeah I would. That sit wouldn't look half as gay after the bumpers were zip tied together and half the graphics were scraped off on guard rails. If it was completely terrible there's always plastidip.

It makes me sick that you think putting performance above appearance is something to cringe about.

Dude, I would love to drive a cringe as fuck Itasha that can do 10s

Performance over looks any day.

Ricing out a stock car just attracts attention from the police. Sleepers FTW.

Ugly but unique. I can't wait to get one of these.

I'd rather have a bugeye with the Hawkeye improvements than I'd rather have a non-STI GC. Speaking as a Hawkeye owner.

would sell my left nut for a lhd GC STI though, fuck

it makes me sick that youre so tasteless

Rather than sell your left nut a 2.5RSTi conversion may be worth looking into.

It's very nice desu

What would you prefer?