youtube.com/watch?v=9hbHs9z8y4M
youtube.com/watch?v=3nOxdKcqC_I
youtu.be/dsTiPhcaeus
youtube.com/watch?v=6xv2bPxXWKw
youtube.com/watch?v=oebzAIZEfxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CuTXUcoGdhw
youtube.com/watch?v=bTSdk4kpNQ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>user, you know you're just making yourself walk further right? just park with everyone else xdddddddddd

>user now I have to carry all my shopping way over there, why didn't we park by the door? xdddddddddddd

>what do you mean the beltline on new cars is too high? I can see perfectly!

What in the fuck did I just watch?

There's no way the person was sobre for this.

This whole thread hurts my brain.

>tfw it rolls over the front wheel and fork
>tfw it keeps
>fucking
>rolling
FUCK

>this kind of people exist

She clearly pressed the throttle

My favourite part of this is when the minivan rolls into the parking lot and stops because he has to comprehend what the fuck is going on.

youtube.com/watch?v=tf4TIWECZ30

easy when you floor it. typical woman behaviour, when in doubt, pedal to the metal (but not the middle one though).

and it's men who have to pay higher insurance premiums

LMAO

Yep this is exactly why I park far away.

That and it takes 1/50th the time to walk the slightly farther distance instead of hunting around for a close parking spot. I don't know why people do this.

Not in britain! The EU shut down insurance premiums being adjusted by gender.
Which, naturally, was held up as sexist.

I never understood why that retard in the passenger seat is grabbing his retarded head instead of the handbrake.

Middle one
>implying women drive stick

Women do drive stick, retard.

Try not being an autistic virgin for once

women have more accidents but men cause more expensive damage in the end

insurance companies would rather pay for new bumpers than new cars.

That SUV was obviously not a standard, though.

Brits are such fucking inbreds.

they didn't even go straight, they ended up in two lanes

I met a woman today that drove stick, in an old Ford truck no less

That was clearly a merigan dorist

He's grabbing the top handrail thing. It's probably best to not touch someone else's car even if they're doing something retarded.
>somebody please post the "pull the lever kronk webm
Please post your sources

There's no way you can know, and the retards just stand there laughing at the stupid bitch instead of going and parking for her. Both of those other cars probably have scratches on the bumpers for nothing.

>in a parking lot
>showing friend how to drive
>he pulls my handbrake while I'm showing him how to take inertia turns
>almost flip over

Kind of yeah.

women usually drive stick in europe.

>Please post your sources

>>>/tumblr/

>this is what goes for banter these days
God save the clearcoat

Not a public parking lot, but ....

youtube.com/watch?v=TwZwSIrMLmk

>used to park UPS trucks
>tfw still awful at parking

the sources have been posted over and over and can probably be found on google

this is an image board, not an academic paper. you are an individual citizen, not an instructor trying to test my ability to locate verifiable data. do it your fucking self.

Push your and their mirror in...fucking hell
Haven't seen that one in a while but still pissed myself laughing at it.
The guy putting his hands on his hip at the end is supreme

>Vancouver
>Chinese people speaking Chinese

IT'S LIKE POETRY

>i need a bigger car to feel safe
>when I'm the most dangerous thing on the road

>crossover drivers

I can't believe I just watched this. What the literal fuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=9hbHs9z8y4M

All I'm saying is that if you're going to make a whiteknight claim, post your sources to back it up.

The drivers here doing idiotic shit and causing damage are women. My proof is in this thread. I'm not going to search for some obscure article that was probably written by another nu-male like yourself.

If you believe every tumblr-grade article you read, you probably will fit in better on reddit.

Like a glove.

on a wet hand

He's not posting anything whiteknight m8. He simply stated that men, while causing less accidents, tend to get in more costly accidents.

Basically, when your inbred mother crashes her new CUV, it's into a fucking parking post, or a parked car, or a window, whereas when your inbred cousin jimmy crashes his foxbody, he was doing 110 on the highway and rolled it 3 times, totaling the fuck out of it, causing loads of debris to need cleaning up on the highway, massive fines, and causing heavy damage on various other cars on said highway.

Guess which one is cheaper for insurance companies to fix? While your mother may crash her car every month and your cousin only once in 3 years, his accident still cost more to fix.

>actually being this much of a keyboard warrior

costs start getting properly big when people claim for medical work and loss of earinings etc etc. bent metal is nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=3nOxdKcqC_I

I live in Vancouver. (Dubbed hongcouver by people who are born there

>uni is so expensive only forgeiners come here for it
>property so expensive only forgein nationals buy it

The entire city isnt Canadian. The white people live 45-50 min out of town and commute to work

I drive a 5ton. It's been backed into in parking lots and loading bays 6 times this year. I'm not kidding

>19 year old skinny Chinese league-of-legends clothing wearing fucks driving lambos and GTRs
>very young Asian girls pith porches, lambos, and Bentleys

A friend of a freind was from China in Canada for school. His parents bought him a 2.8mil condo, lambo and gave him a 3000$ credit card they paid off every month
>got to parallel park his lambo once

Over all they are rude, entitled elitists who think everyone else is a subhuman worker class. I don't know if they are like that to the "working class"in China too or not

this ride literally never ends

whats up with the front right wheel?

Tie rod is kill

UNINTENDED ACCELERATION SUE TOYOTA

youtu.be/dsTiPhcaeus

>that ending

youtube.com/watch?v=6xv2bPxXWKw
punto drivers lmao
>multi track drifting
mein gott

Not once, but TWICE!

jesus fucking christ.

>Recently tore ACL
>Still park in the back of lots
You cunts have no excuse

youtube.com/watch?v=oebzAIZEfxQ

I know this is old, but can anyone explain how this actually happened? If it was a manual even revving the shit out of it with the clutch only just high enough to engage would produce some movement, unless he was holding it on the brakes.

If its an auto I don't know.

He didn't post anything whiteknight. Women are idiots but men try to go full dagumi and have more expensive crashes, or work longer hours and hit deer more often etc.

I think the clutch was going to be changed soon so they decided to light it up and pretend they were stupid

Probably on the brakes and he was riding the clutch without knowing or something.

He probably didn't even know that to do a wheel spin you gotta drop the clutch. Also he smashed the brakes straight away.

Surprised a car with muh torks couldn't overcome the brakes desu.

Maybe.

Brakes are more powerful than any engine in a road going car

Braking power on something like a corvette is significantly more than the engine, probably around 5 times more

I guess.

I kind of always thought even on a car like that if you get the car rolling in first gear and just floor both pedals the rears would still spin.

The brakes on any car period can stop it's engine quite easily. It's by design.

>Over all they are rude, entitled elitists who think everyone else is a subhuman worker class. I don't know if they are like that to the "working class"in China too or not

Life is cheap in china. So a lot of people do whatever it takes to make money. The ancient chinese culture has always treated people as disposable too.

if you can get away with lightly brushing the brake than maybe. flooring the brake, no.

>modern toyota
>handbrake
>saving them from running the bike over

pick none

14 FUCKING MINUTES

>video is 14 minutes long
>guy says she's been there for 20 minutes
>she refused to let anyone help her

WHAT
THE
FUCK
U
C
K

New cars don't have handbrakes?

Probably some shitty electric handbrake that wont let you engage it while the car is moving, or the gearbox might need to be in park first.

>tfw handicapped
>tfw it takes a special type of retard to dent/scratch my car when there's 4 feet of walkway in between each side

I'll actually be impressed if someone manages to hit my car when parked.

she's a strong and independent woman

Some people think they can browse their phone and drive at the same time, which leads them to fuck up the most simplest things.

Or like you said, they're are a special type of retard.

Why can't gooks for the love of God drive?

>I'll actually be impressed if someone manages to hit my car when parked.

But there are all kinds of drivers out there. Drugged. Not paying attention. Or people who are a combination of drugged and angry which results in short circuited thought. For example, there was was an unarmed black man show and killed by our police last year and activists made a lot of trouble and filed lots of money-making lawsuits. Black lawyers just eat it up (and probably wish there were even more blacks killed in order to give them more money-making opportunities to settle out of court with towns, cities, corporations, and insurance companies). Despite being unarmed, the guy was full of anger at police and "under the influence". He made motions as if he was drawing a weapon and got shot by at least two different police officers. Maybe he thought his life was worthless, so he make money for everyone else by being lawsuit fodder? Who knows. These people are crazy.

But all the black discrimination lawsuits cost the city a lot of money. Or rather, cost the white, hispanic, and asian taxpayers a lot of money as they pay taxes but get no services. But most of the homeless are blacks and the city has to provide a lot of the medical care and indigent care for them which obamacare doesn't cover. It's amazing how expensive social welfare is despite there being federal social welfare subsidies and obamacare.

It's a controversial number, but probably over half of the blacks here are on social welfare because a lot of blacks come here from other states in the past 15 years as we don't persecute them. As a result, even freeway medians in some areas have homeless camps. Ignoring the unslightliness and costs of waste disposal, it makes for yet more lawsuits due to car accidents. Each time a sleepy, distracted, or drunk driver hits them, they sue the city for huge money claiming city negligence is why homeless are forced to become targets.

DEJA VU

hes dedicated

wtf, i dont think i ever frowned so hard watching something

>the biker instinctively brakes when he sees the hazard
There has to be a better way to test people for driving competency

>multi track drifting

Its an older meme, but it checks out

This has literally nothing to do with this thread.

I think he just needed to get things of his chest

Someone just did that to me.

>Go into store
>Come back out and my bumper is laying on the ground and scratches on the left side of the bumper with paint scuffs

I was pissed. Its not fucking hard to pull in a parking spot,

clutch...

>nobike detected
He was trying to let out the clutch by the look of it.

I'm not a fan of two wheels but holy shit this made me mad

>driving in the right lane of traffic in a pretty quiet city
>all of a sudden a white van in front of me stops and puts his hazard lights on with almost half his car in the driving lane and the other half in the parking lane
>have to squeeze by a little in the other lane to get past (really don't like doing that)

I kind of prepare for this stuff when I'm driving in the city but not where I live. Do you think if I laid on the horn, he would move and actually pull into a driveway or park on the curb somewhere that's not impeding traffic?

>"Don't do it man"
>"FUCK YOU!"

My sides weren't prepared for that

youtube.com/watch?v=CuTXUcoGdhw

>comments are disabled for this video
Huh. Really makes you think.

there would be blood in the streets

>comments are disabled for this video

my sides are in orbit

>not backing out a bit so the front is towards the middle of the road and then rocking the car out
>surburbanites

i laughed heartily at this image

Why doesn't he just fucking help him?

The further away you park the more likely you are to have some idiot like that park next to you.

They don't have the skills to slot it into a spot neatly where space is at a premium so they usually park further away and next to another car because they've got no hope in hell of putting it between the lines just by using their mirrors

because the dide is a retard and deserves to get stuck

Read video description.

>My daughter questioned why Angry Man would yell and curse at his vehicle since it couldn't hear him.
Kids, man.

wait for it...

youtube.com/watch?v=bTSdk4kpNQ4