>Motorcycle Questions & Answers
>Motorcycle Routes & Meetups
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Adventures & Blog Posts
>Motorcycle Pictures & Fun Webms
>Motorcycle maymays

/dbt/ map: Meet and compare willie size
>google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator: will I look cool on it?
>cycle-ergo.com/

Sticky:

Boring gifums with sounds:
Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LdmiBE31yhw
amazon.de/Actioncam-SJ4000-Waterproof-Helmkamera-Schwarz/dp/B00HJMU2IW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1473971055&sr=8-1&keywords=qumox sj4000
amazon.ca/gp/product/B00OAUDF6M/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
youtube.com/watch?v=lRnwK01n904
tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/mcy/5729794834.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for americans a shit

Can one of you fuckers help me out and tell me where this wheel spacer is supposed to go? You can see it in the picture, it's this small silver tube. I thought it was supposed to go inside the wheel but there is only enough room to get maybe 1 or 2cm in it. Wher ethe fuck does the rest of it go? Does it really just stick out like that?

Nice.

So who has the best ABS?

Yes, it goes in between the wheel and swingarm, that's how spacers work.

Hopefully you greased it, also if you're having trouble getting the axle in while holding the spacer, grease can be used to stick it into the wheel.

inside teh forks?
rear wheel?
either rsv4/bmw's bosch or none at all

is what you're doing there really legal in germany?

>What camera and settings (camera and converter) are you using? Should look better at that length / file size.
A very cheap camera and ffmpeg. But the raw material doesn't really look better than the webm

>bestimmt
Yeah
when I have another bike and money

Marquez looks like

bosch

>Cappuccino is better for toegay
>Engine in the wrong place

I've always thought Piaggio was owned by Fiat.
Why?
Does Derbi even make bikes that aren't 125?
I didn't say you should ride a scooter, I said one of the reasons why you're shit at filtering is because you've never ridden a scooter.

you can't doriftoru a mid engine car
I know drifting a car as short as the capp would also be retarded, but idc

Does the Beat have double wishbone all around?

>Why?
Because I don't have one and I'm mad REEEE

ayy limonono
wenn da noch leut Kennts machen se vllt die AUK auch ohne KAT ;^)
t. mechaniker der AUKs "modifizierte" werte gibt :^)
ayye ye
ayye ye
>Bahnhof
ALLAHU AKBAR

New r6 teaser today

Intro on Oct 4th in cologne

See
I know it's a cheap cam and ffmpeg, I was asking for settings, dum dum. My setup is cheap af too, SJ4000 and ffmpeg. If you also use the SJ4000 (possibly other variants too), DON'T use 60 fps mode. It's just 30 fps with every 2nd frame being the exact same as the previous one and ffmpeg doesn't like it. Tries to use the temporal correlation between neighboring frames to reduce bitrate which makes the video all fucky.

I think my being shit at filtering is more owed to valuing my bike too much and not wanting to deal with the headache of damages that you get in Germany. Do you just not understand that things are different in pizza land?

wrong webm

>Oct 4th in cologne
ayy limon guess who will be there

Anzeige ist raus

Und wir haben bei uns keinen TÜV gemacht, dazu ist der dicke Chef immer zur dekra gefahren

Post helmet hair.

But you didn't indicate your lane switches. Could they get you for that? Also, is there no such thing as safety distance in germany?

>ayy limon guess who will be there
Not you because you have no working bike, or money and will never show up to anything ever

It's even a cheap knockoff of the SJ4000
Oh, that's interesting, I'll try it the next time I'm riding with the camera, thanks
As for the settings: nothing special, I just calculate the bitrate, set the resolution and timeframe and go
Nothing fancy like 2 pass enconding and stuff

>dekra
>nicht TÜV
omgeeee
man fragt doch "wie lang hast noch TÜV" und nicht "Wie lange hast du noch DEKRA?"
euer shop war shit :^)
>anzeige
who gives nen shit, der chef hat das unterschrieben :^))))))))
nice try but guess what
it is Pressetag iirc and our shop is there ;^))

What bike makes you look the coolest?

Triumph?

When I talk about filtering I'm implying the fact that neither your vehicle nor others get damaged, of course.
Why would things be different?

Just get smaller mirrors.
>safety distance
>in traffic

My new favorite video :)
youtu.be/LdmiBE31yhw

>If you also use the SJ4000 (possibly other variants too), DON'T use 60 fps mode. It's just 30 fps with every 2nd frame being the exact same as the previous one
It's not a real SJ4000, you got the scam version

>it is Pressetag iirc and our shop is there ;^))
And your colleges hate you and will make you stay behind.

Yamaha WR 125R
webm related

This is the front tire. So the spacer is supposed to be visible when installed properly?

doesn't matter
one of my bosses likes me because he thinks i need support becaue he says I'm suicidal, so I will get in there anyways. I don't give a fuck if I am walking in a group with them, alone is better anyways.

Yamaha YZR-M1

MV Agusta and Ducati.

For people that don't know shit about bikes?
Anything with a bunch of fairings on it
For people that know anything about bikes?
Any Italian superbike

>you didn't indicate your lane switches
How do you figure? I indicate on every lane switch unless I'm just in between the lanes, i.e. riding on the road markings.
>Could they get you for that?
Theoretically they could stick me with something like 15 € but nobody does that as long as you don't create a dangerous situation by doing so.
>safety distance
Yes. Hence why I don't like filtering through too narrow gaps, especially at higher speeds or when I can't look through windows / above car roofs. Again, as long as you're not being a complete fuckhead and don't cause any damages, the cops don't care.

Just asking because 640x360 is a bit low at 15 seconds, you should use 960x540 for that. But yeah, I suspect the main offender is the 60 fps setting, that's what fucked my video quality at first.
You should really do 2 pass, it only increases the time by a couple seconds.

START is a time code like 00:01:12
LENGTH is number of seconds
INPUT is file path to source file
OUTPUT is file path to output file
BITRATE is something like 2M, 1200k etc.
Could write a frontend in Python where you only put in the above parameters and don't have to copypaste the commands but I can't be fucked.

And when I talk about riding I'm implying the fact that I don't crash. Yet I wear protective gear.

ffmpeg is bae

>safety distance
>to the side of a car

amazon.de/Actioncam-SJ4000-Waterproof-Helmkamera-Schwarz/dp/B00HJMU2IW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1473971055&sr=8-1&keywords=qumox sj4000
Mine.

> smaller mirrors
Often I do filter when I have to twist the handlebars to fit the mirrors through. Most of the time they're not the issue.
I'm more worried about hitting a bump in the road and fucking someone's door with my crash bars or smashing their window with my handlebar.

wew so many replies

But you can fit a rear seat in there rite? I'd just always leave it there.

Dear god Trolly. 7 Eurobikes? Are you sure? Do they all work?

Sorry to hear user.

My BMW's brakes are bretty good but the ABS feels a bit intrusive at times. But uh well, what ABS doesn't really. If only there was a button to turn it off without doing wiring crap :|

ALSO BAGSTER SEAT ARRIVING ON MONDAY HYPE
I'm real sick of this extra-low seat bullshit from the PO. Shit's like 760mm in height when standard is 820mm. I spent quite a few nights googling and ended up going for an aftermarket seat instead of the standard extra high one. Let's see if it's worth it.

Yeah that's a fake SJ4000

How do salesfags live with themselves?
So basically we agree on the fact that you don't know how to filter safely.
Now you you only have to accept that you have to learn how to do that.
If you don't wanna waste an hour just to exit the city.

So link the correct one, feggit.

> safely
What you Italians are doing isn't safe in any sense of the word.

amazon.ca/gp/product/B00OAUDF6M/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

> A FUCKING LEAF

:^)
best

>I'm more worried about hitting a bump in the road
What? How will that happen when you're filtering at 10kmh at the light?

just use webm converter, its preset for Veeky Forums

>Not having weed man as your PM
I honestly feel bad for you
youtube.com/watch?v=lRnwK01n904

>isn't safe
>Germans
For you.

ok thank you
Maybe I'll steal your code, be prepared
>640x360 is a bit low at 15 seconds
Is there any negative by doing this? What if I just want small (in resolution) webms?
>frontend in Python
literally why
just write a small script
Do you really do all these MotoGP webms with copypasting those commands and changing the values by hand?
wew

>Sorry to hear user.
thanks

what d yu mean .pi.p.. vibe live with themselves

Why do people in the dbt hate cruisers? Isn't a low seat height a good thing?

> have shitty asphalt road on Brandenburg sandpits made by cheapest Turk contractor the city could find
> rush construction because it's the middle of a big city and you don't want to hold up traffic
> asphalt soft as shit
> trucks going over it all day long
> eventually grooves worn into it where wheels are
> markings and center line literally +10cm higher than grooves
> asphalt expands like fuck in hot weather
> contracts during winter
Oh right, Italians don't know what winter is.
> eventually cracks
> city doesn't have money left to fix it because the refugees need hookers and free flirting lessons I WISH I WAS MAKING THIS UP
> plus they don't want to obstruct traffic with yet another construction site

> using a proprietary OS that's confirmed botnet
> using GUI shit when the CLI tool can do the same AND MORE in a more convenient and elegant way
"No."

Save it, it's all yours. Just make sure to give everyone else the four software freedoms with regards to it.
> any negative
Maximum bitrate at 15 seconds and size limit 3072 KB is roughly 1600 kbps. 640x360 vp8 video caps out below that at 30 fps so quality (and file size) are lower than what they could be. At 60 fps you're obviously (almost) capping out since your file size is close to the limit, but the aforementioned issues with the 60 fps mode on the chink cam fuck the video quality into oblivion.
> Do you really do all these MotoGP webms with copypasting those commands and changing the values by hand?
Yes. I write down the start time, length and short title while watching the video, then copypaste the commands into gedit a couple times, insert the parameters and copypaste the finished commands into bash. I got used to it.

> always make room for bikes splitting through traffic
> they usually don't do anything but occasionally give a gesture in thanks
> feel good inside

am i a good cager

Your paving isn't done by the government?

Yes, keep doing it please. I make it a point to thank drivers who go out of their way that I can filter safely. Keep in mind we can't really take the right hand off the throttle most of the time. Personally I just stick out my right foot for a sec in that case.

I don't think Mutti Merkel possesses the skills necessary to pave roads.
The gubmint (or rather, the city council) pays contractors. Isn't that how it's done in most of the world?

Yamaha TW200

Seriously, i've owned more bikes than all of /dbt/ combined and my TW's are by far and away the one bike that literally everyone loves, young, old, people who have been riding all their lives, nobikes, chics, even cops that have pulled me over due to hooliganism love them, i've had photographers leave their cards on them, birds shit on them, Jap exchange students take their photo with them.

Yamaha TW200, it will change your life.

>implying botnet

Where I live each municipality has districts that do all the road work, public construction, etc. They even own all their own construction vehicles.

Only parts that might be contracted out is the traffic flagging.

THICCC

>priviledged German thinks they have shitty roads
>he also thinks we don't have winters in the fucking Alps
Lmao bet you cucks don't even drive in the snow, let alone ride.

Yes, thanks

Ok drobe, all that stuff is nice and interesting to know, I've never researched anything abouth that kind of stuff. Thanks.

Also, fuck these German street signs on the captchas, it's way too much to type

> Apple
> botnet
> sucking dick all day
Pick all three you fucking faggot.

>in the fucking Alps
Oh I see, you're not a real Italian then.
>ride in the snow
We already established that you spaghetti niggers don't value your vehicles.

Yeh, I'm starting to think our street names are too long.

Motorcycle noob here. Is there ANY company in the US that makes a sportbike anymore? Buell is... yeah...

Forgot
>Germanfag complains about refugees with an Italian and thinks they are spending a lot of money for them
>mfw

Motus?

Just stop fishing them out of the adriatic ffs, we'd all be happier.

Harley davidso, the sportster is what you are looking for brother.

>applel
GOT 'EM

>we
Just because you can't it doesn't mean it can't be done.
That's the only established thing.
>tfw a car coming out of a corner downhill is directed towards you on the scooter uphill when you have a 50cm space in the snow
That's what it means to be alive.

Dayum. Got me gud.

Thanks!

They are beautiful bikes.

>stop being human
I know humanity is an alien concept to Germans but still.
>spaghetti niggers
Now now, no reason to call names. Not that it holds any value coming from someone who wears sandals exclusively with socks.

EBR

Fuck off cruisercuck

If only it wasn't a mini moto in terms of power

>who wears sandals exclusively with socks.
well fuck

That's about the only one I knew of.

Kill yourself.

Anyone ever had taylormade exhaust? I really want to make my bike look more sleek. Hate the huge honking exhaust hanging off the side.

That's still excusable. You should see them wearing socks with sandals with 30° at the Garda lake.

your script don't werk

>UUUuuuuuUUuuuUuuuuuuuuuuUUuuuu
>uuuuuuuuuuu
>ain't found a way too kill me yet
>eyes buuuurn with stinging sweat
>seems every path leads me to nowhere
>hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I never got into Ubuntu. Tried dual booting it on one of my old laptops and just could never get into the swing of it.

try putting #!/bin/bash/ as the first line, then make the file executable and execute it
it works for me

i'm trying the "just werks" lyf on my laptop
though i really miss the simplicity of i3+dmenu

Delete the last character ( " ) in the last line, it's too much

I did PRECISELY that in 2006 when I was there.
Nowadays I leave the socks though.

I'm not that good with bash scripts yet. But:
> bitrate=$(echo "scale=2; (2.9/$duration)*8 | bc)
Where are the closing quotes? Also bitrate should be "1200k", "2M" or similar; what are you doing with the
>"scale=2;
?
Last line:
>"$bitrate"M
Why the M? You're also missing opening quotes before
>$output"

>replaced carb
>fixed front brakes
>tensioned chain
>replenished oil
>upped tyre pressure
>refueled
>cleaned bike
>packed tools
>entered addresses in satnav
>performed lewd acts on dbt sticker

Going on a trip but I guess the best part is already over.

and also some other quotes
take this
I don't know how it will look without code tags

echo "output file"
read output
echo "start time (hh:mm:ss.t)"
read start
echo "duration (seconds.nachkomma)"
read duration
echo "y-resolution (720, 540, 360)"
read resolution

bitrate=$(echo "scale=2; (2.9/$duration)*8" | bc)

echo
echo "converting $1:"
echo "-----------------------"
echo "start: $start"
echo "duration: $duration seconds"
echo "bitrate: $bitrate Mbit/s"
echo "output: $output"
echo "resolution: -1:$resolution"
echo
echo "ffmpeg -hide_banner -loglevel info -ss $start -t $duration -i $1 -c:v libvpx -vf scale=-1:$resolution -an -b:v "$bitrate"M $output"
echo
echo
ffmpeg -hide_banner -loglevel info -ss $start -t $duration -i $1 -c:v libvpx -vf scale=-1:$resolution -an -b:v "$bitrate"M $output

Ill stab u with my dick cuckboi

>YOU KNOW HE AIN'T GONNA DIE
>EEEEEEEEE
>nooo ooooh
>you know he ain't gonna die

Maybe I should stop drinking. Holy shit man they still have to top some of the stuff that came out in the 90s. Maybe it will never be done. Maybe I should start playing guitar 6 hours a day again, learn every single grunge song and try to compose some myself. I don't wanna be famous, I just want more great music to exist.

Linux is a good work tool depending on what you're doing.

My work would be doable, albeit a great deal more inconvenient on a Windows machine, but it's meanwhile because I deal with Linux servers for a living.

>replaced carb
senpai what?

M-m-maybe we should set up a github repo?

>I did PRECISELY that in 2006 when I was there.
>Nowadays I leave the socks though.
You have no right to consider yourself above sandniggers.

t. hanks

>senpai what?
Was cheaper to buy a used carb than buying gaskets and a diaphragm

tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/mcy/5729794834.html

mejico/10