You park your car in poland and you come back to this, what do you do?

You park your car in poland and you come back to this, what do you do?

Sell it. Buy my car back from the thief. Pocket the extra.

>parking your car in Poland
You deserved it.

>Poland
Park my car into space next time.

go eat some perogies

At least they didn't leave it on the rotors, that was nice of them.

Holy shit, fucking kek

OB STÜRMT ODER SCHNEIT

This happened on craigslist

Why would I do that? I know beforehand that it will miss half of its parts when I come back.

Realize i sold my wheels for vodka and go into treatment

>park my car in Poland
>now I have a Lamborghini
Wtf I love Poland now!

why don't they take the brakes too, they've gotta be worth some big coin

Buy some wheels for my Lambo and ride home.
Sell Lambo and buy a cheap car.

You don't know how it works do you
Those wheels were off in 40 seconds max

car looks like it's in a basement, what's the rush?

It's a parking garage, an those have security cameras, rent-a-cops, and other people parking in them.

Niggers have perfected stealing things over hundreds of years. They probably stole the bricks and the lug wrench too

>lug nuts in a nice pile
...why.....

Poles might steel, but they are trained to be tidy.

4 men with 4 sets of tools couldn't each jack the car and remove a single wheel in that time. You're not far off though, under a couple minutes.

I don't zinc so

are they?

Sure they could. Remember the old story about the NASCAR driver who went into the gas station for literally two and a half minutes and came out to see not only the wheels gone, but most of the electronics and any other valuable bits too (and then tracked them down and hired them as his pit crew)? They get FAST.

Pole here. There's nothing you can do. The police won't find shit.

say kurwa

>The police won't find shit.

But I'll bet some cop has some nice wheels on his patrol car right now.

Nah. Actually I'm a lawyer too, and I have an insight into what the police does.

They will basically take a notification on the crime, """""conduct"""" for 5 days and then write it into their registry and stop giving a fuck. And if they stumble upon your shit when dealing with a bigger case or when they discover a chopshop or a group who steals shit, then they might actually give you back your stuff, but that either rarely happens or happens after YEARS from the event. So you can basically say goodbye to whatever was stolen from you.

>Count my blessings
>Buy new wheels