Music List: pad.riseup.net/p/datmusic
Meets List: pad.riseup.net/p/datmeets
/dat/ Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1829299

>Community Lincs
OLD Map: Cart/o/graphy Map: geemaps.com/map?group=1049739
/dat/ Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DailyAusflagThread/

>Guides & Information
/dat/ External PDF List: pad.riseup.net/p/datpdfs
/dat/ Recommended Cars: my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg (embed) (embed)
/dat/ Recommended Bikes: my.mixtape.moe/mpxqyl.jpg (embed) (embed)
RAA Used Car Checklist: raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=faGRBvfSY8k
au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/32624624/vic-should-have-bike-pass-law-committee/#page1
beamng.com/threads/new-techdemo-v2-released.12030/
youtu.be/21mKrJsnEzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Follow on from Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=faGRBvfSY8k
Forgive the vertical

Got a wideband coming from the US, walbro 255 here ready to go in and probably supra 440cc injectors with the wideband.
Fuel cut defencer on it now, letting it cut to keep my pistons un-melted

i am an attention whore

pls explain

fuck yeh straight up 180 and 360's aussie pride way to do burnouts on a small narrow street and a perfect location fuck the neighbors its australia we have the right to do this shit its a free country and a perfect time and nice control love it aussie style good on ya mate

fuck yeh straight up 180 and 360's aussie pride way to do burnouts on a small narrow street and a perfect location fuck the neighbors its australia we have the right to do this shit its a free country and a perfect time and nice control love it aussie style good on ya mate

who else here is no friends lifestyle and not doing anything tonight or tomorrow night.

don't even know why I have a car or want a car. besides work I don't drive anywhere....and work is walking distancd

W33bline is a coon

>besides work I don't drive anywhere
That's where you're doing it wrong my dude

yep. Life sucks hard and I'm too dumb to know what to do.

Literally stuck in wagecuck purgatory in my parents house. Haven't raced my evo at the track in ages, would probably go if I had friends who wanted to come with but I think they secretly hate me. And now the track is closing down due to noise complaints...

Also cant go to the drag strip because they apparently don't allow cars with no muffler past the rear axle????

Make your own destination.

Ever thought of doing it up? My bro bought this VG Regal as his first ever car for 5k back in 1996, he has spent the last 20 years and $50,000 later to make it a burnout machine for summernats, gazzanats and other comps.

I just did a ppsr check on a car I am buying and it come up with stolen notification, Engine - 10 Dec 2005 in Victoria. I'm in QLD.

Should I call up Vic police in the morning or just ignore the shit?

yo just wondering, any cunts from tassie on this thread?

m8, you a perthfag too?

also yeah same boat, shitty pathetic job but don't earn enough to move out onto my own so still live with mummy

is the engine an ls1 by any chance

Nah. It's not a commodore.

yeppppp

I like perth, but it's feeling really crowded. Why do people come here?

Report it

It's over 10 years ago though and the car is registered in QLD now. Must have been stolen and found you'd think.

I'd think id report it.

mining boom brought in a lot of people from overseas and even interstate, and the fact we only have like one proper city over this side of the country congests things a lot

now the boom is over and cunts are stuck here and can't afford enough petrol for their jet skis to ride all the way back home

Get fucked cunt, straight up 180 and 360's aussie pride way to do burnouts on a small narrow street and a perfect location fuck the neighbors its australia we have the right to do this shit its a free country and a perfect time and nice control love it aussie style fuck ya mate

Nobody in the US is awake so I'm gonna hang out with you cunts.

>Kenworth and Hektik Skidz
Amirite?

I turned into a shut in after High school finished, so much cheaper than having a drug habit or going clubbing, but I actually go drive all the time, working on my car and watching Chinese cartoons is all I do anymore

Damn skippy. Kick the kenny

Have you ever considered buying a superior gm product such as this?

Ever been to Aus? You should come?

You can join in, but you have to search and watch every "Bandag Bullet" video in YouTube.
This is why 92 series 2 stroke diesels are the gift from the gods.

I still lurk.

Where do you drive

Is that supposed to be the American Football cover?

Wasn't Mike Kinsella in there? He was always playing at bars around Chicago. Just another hipster but he's bretty gud on the guitar. Suprised to find out he was part of a Veeky Forums meme years later.

Also he is always awkward as fuck at shows because he rarely played with a band so the other instruments are recorded before and he is just rocking out there by himself on some of the harder songs.

Nah Ferd4Lyfe

That's quite a trip. I always thought it would be cool to move to Perth, but there are things about Aus that bug me. A lot of it seems like the wild west with big steaks and whiskey, but then other laws are like NYC trying to copy Yuros and are really restrictive.

Kek, I'll get on it. Not sure what to expect after "Bag of Hoons"

i love campbell town, fuck all to do but nice views,
or is it ross? cant remember haha close enough.

was that taken today while the water went up or a few months ago when it was up heaps? just curious

Ross, and you're right jej.

It was taken today, didn't take any when it flooded a couple of months ago.

What do you drive/ride?

yeah i live along the south esk, came up a bit haha

dont get my ps for another 3 months or so at the moment its my mums forester. hoping to buy an r32 so i can take it to the practice drift days and stuff.

Twisties, if it's a mild night just a quiet drive with some good music playing and the windows open. People are fucking annoying, don't take them. I used to take some of my old high school for friends driving but they just wanted to smoke pot or listen to shit normie music and talk about gay shit so I just stopped inviting them

>South Esk

Jeez, you must've copped it hard then. How far underwater did you get?

R32's are alright but overpriced imo, like every other fun car down here.

I've got like 8.5 months to go on my car L's so I feel you there. So glad I've got a bike as well though.

>no call from shop yet
please kill me

Import an au and never look back

Probably won't hear back until Tuesday if they have to go diving into the engine

They do have some cool shit that I would love to have in the US.

>tfw FWD Fusions
Taurus SHO is decent with 4WD at least. But I would love to see a RWD Fusion made to compete with luxury sport sedans like M3 or M5. Even if they came out with it under the Lincoln brand. Although current Lincolns look boring as fuck.

i know every modified car here is either trashed to shit or overpriced or has had horrible mods done to it.
theres a few for around 5k or so that i have my eye on. cant really find anything cheaper than that otherwise people part them out.

you on your L2s yet?

idk if that was sarcasm or not but no it wasnt that bad, a few months ago the river was around 3-4 meters from my house.

oh boy all that labor cost

Your bank account is going to love you

I'm worried about you Americans raping Japan dry all over again when your import laws allow you to get your hands on r33s, 34s and silvias. Value will skyrocket because meme car

We already have a handful of those in FL because of how car registration works. It is really easy to drive an R34 around FL somewhat legally.

Dude who worked at a gas station I delivered to had an R34, a RHD STI, and a RHD FD RX-7.

One day I was delivering there, he had the RX-7 parked on the side of the building where I parked. I walked in and was like "Bro, is that your little white car parked out there? I just hit it with my trailer" and the look on his face was priceless. He was so distraught in those 10 seconds between me saying that and telling him I was just kidding.

I was talking to him a bit and supposedly it is fairly easy and not nearly as expensive as you would expect. As long as you know the right people.

>"Bro, is that your little white car parked out there? I just hit it with my trailer
cunt got fucking joked big time

need to get r34 by 2024, before all the yanks still hard for paul walker's charred body drive the prices up.

I'm going to start hoarding parts from Japan and maybe even a clean skyline before 25 years is up

I'm more worried about muh 33s, underrated but amerifats will fucking rape the market because memes

Nahhh. Might get a price increase but nothing like the r34 will. R32 prices stayed pretty constant over the last couple years, so you should be fine. But the R33 is lanky and looks like a boat, why do you want that piece of shit? At least get the GT-R; The R33 GT-T is easiest the ugliest of them all. Especially the 4 door.

au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/32624624/vic-should-have-bike-pass-law-committee/#page1
AHHA FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

I don't even know what number to call. The Vic Police Center Switchboard is closed on weekends.

Was from Tasmania originally, moved to NSW last year.

How's life? Haven't seen ya for a while.

Straya!

I visit occasionally

I like 33s, better than the fat ass of the ultimate meme skyline. The S1 front end can leave some to be desired but the ass end is better. Why anybody would buy a 4 door skyline is beyond me though

nothing is overpriced cunts.

it's fucking fun, people will pay that much for it, so that's how much it's actually worth.

excluding the 1 or 2 ABSOLUTELY DELUSIONAL boomer cunts.

but yes, a skyline GTR for 50 grand is still a shit ton of car for the money and a piece of history. It is worth the money.

That's why people ARE paying that much for these types of cars.

or worse, a non-turbo one. I reckon it's only dim-witted p-platers that go for them. They're slow as shit without a snail strapped to them.

Raises the question though, who the fuck is going to the effort of importing non-turbo skylines?

People who want to make a buck off dumb p-platers, that's who.

Oi cunt coming fishing here any time soon?

Fuck off, AU's are an eyesore.

Cunts used to stick to the bike/breakdown lane here and for good reason, now this shit has passed they're fucking everywhere. What? you felt persecuted for driving in a designated 1 metre lane?

I like the car because of its looks, so all im interested in doing is keeping it maintained and tidy.

If i wanted to go fast i would buy something newer that i wouldn't care about like some shitbox v8 falcodore

There's always that, would love a nice tidy clean Regal but I bet they are as rare as hens teeth these days.

Commonwhore mod when?

>news sites say SA going to flood again today and be completely shitty
>weather sites say all is good for the next few days
who do i believe lads?

what game?

fresh OC from fb this morning

>after another wedding in october i have to do in it.

can you imagine the fucking TRASH BOGAN sluts that request this as their wedding car?

christ, they need to be found and deported asap.

>filename

i just got from night shift, soo im retarded, but thanks
is it fun?
5L exhaust?
so the exhaust is from a v8, but the engine isn't a v8? i fucking hate people who post shit like that. turns a sentence into gibberish

jesus 25 american dollhairs

Looks pimp as fuck.
Would marry

>bulldogs beat hawks last night

Fuck that makes me happy

Anyway anyone watching the V8s?

>that image
why are abbos such degenerates

A fuckload of fun mate,play the demo here

beamng.com/threads/new-techdemo-v2-released.12030/

They've made thousands of other vehicles and variants since this but this should be sufficient enough to pique your interest.

>tfw welded diffs as an option now

>Coolant overheating
Shouldn't it be "Coolant getting hot" or "Coolant boiling"?

PROTIP: add money to steam wallet via Paypal, buy games at american prices.

Wait really? How does this work?

Dunno, but I've always bought shit cheaper with money in the steam wallet, Thanks CSGO and your never ending flow of shitty skins to sell.

So if I say put $10 into steam wallet through PayPal, it'll take that $10 out and won't say it's like $8 something in the steam wallet because of the conversation rate?

when i got a refund, its still in $us. but you would be paying the exchange somewhere, probably at paypal

>tfw beautiful clear sunny day in sydney
>tfw at work 20 stories up sitting in the sun doing nothing
I'd rather be in a dark room smoking billies!

I could probably word this better

>move $10aud from my bank to paypal
>move that $10 from PayPal to steam wallet

Would I have $10 in my steam wallet or less because of the exchange rate?

Fucking OBS, game doesn't stutter at all and runs fine despite the WebM and the graphics are way better than it looks, but yeah. If you you wanna smash cars into shit and view it in glorious 100x slowmo BeamNG Drive is the game for you.

For an early access game the devs actually put in a hell of an effort.

Yep, always worked for me, cunt's think your wallet is in $USD.

The $5k ones would be pretty dodgy, wouldn't they?

Got my L2's last month or so, should be able to go for my P's in April iirc.

Good man, bit rough a couple of months ago but I'm on the up again which is good.

Sorta buggered off to the Discord chat along with a lot of the good posters from here so I don't post here much any more.

How 'bout you? How's the 86 coming along?

Well shit if that works for me too then that makes buying games a lot cheaper

Do it mate, before they catch on.

youtu.be/21mKrJsnEzI

fuck yeh straight up 180 and 360's jimmy pride way to do astra fires on a small narrow street and a perfect location fuck the neighbors its australia we have the right to do this shit its a free country and a perfect time and nice control love it jimmy style good on ya mate

good control

i'm impresed

looks like weribee in vic

the MG driver is not happy

Any decent cs go players on here?

ESEA?

I've never pugged on csgo, but I did pug on source
I made the mistake of picking up counter strike again after 6 years, then solo que-ing to practice, lost too many games, got stuck on silver 4 and kept getting stuck with silver 2s.
It's been about 12 games of 35-15 bombing, and I'm finally nova 1. I'm taking down dmgs easily too, just need more people to play with

Yeah I'm global elite

What cars do you cunts drive?