BASELESS BRAND OPINION THREAD

>BASELESS BRAND OPINION THREAD
Post your 'feelings' regarding a brand. Usually based on commercials watched as a child, your dads drunken ramblings, and shit youve just totally made up

What do you think when you see certain brands

Mazda
>pic related

Honda
>reliable, safe, well thought out and not much bullshit

BMW
>fast, cool, theyve probably sucked every possible HP outta that engine

Chrysler
>'car' designed by stupid niggers, FOR stupjd niggers
>not a real car company, knock off immitation

GM
>plastic, lots of efficiency left on the table, 'good enough' attitude by the engineers

Lexus
>super nerds. Everything is designed that way for a reason and dont you dare swap parts of for aftermarket. Do you actually think youre smarter than those superchinks?

>Kia
Reliable cheap and cozy but gets you zero respect

Post your baseless opinions

How many salt water floods was that mazda in?

Zero

Just that shit tier Japanese steel in action

>folded 1000 times

I've never seen one rusted like that.

>honda
used to make good quality cars, now just cheap shit. the ford of japan

>toyota/lexus
the last good japanese brand that makes good normie cars. i like that they are trying to build more sports cars now

>nissan
wannabe luxury but cuts corners every way possible

>chrysler
built for niggers by niggers. nigs and rental companies are the only reason it still exist

>dodge
i think the people at dodge are actually care about cars and performance. even if the quality is shit i respect them for making the cars they make.

>fiat
no reason for them to be in the US. in 10 years they will be out

>audi
always viewed audi as an afterthought company. not as good as bmw/benz but they dont really try to be, even if most people think they are. rebadged vws with leather

>BMW
used to be luxury sports cars with character. now their just bland luxury for dumb people

>GM
mostly trash

>ford
less trashy than GM, got better in the past few years. make ok cars for ok people

>jeep
ditzy teenage girls. beep beep ima jeep

I legit see 1 a week in Canada. This bad or worse

I will never buy a Mazda

I agree with most of your gut reactions here

lol i forgot Nissan
>ya me n toyota/honda are best buds
>we havent hung out in 15 years but we still keep touch
>j-japanese reliability, we swear

That sucks I thought my cavalier was bad. I wouldn't even attempt to put patch panels on that mazda.

Mitsubishi
>afterthought cars built by a company who has no interest in cars just profits
>might as well own a car built by Samsung

>Mazda
Rust, Doritos, comfy seats

>Ford
Good cars, meh trucks

>GM
Good trucks, meh cars

>FCA
Niggers

>BMW
Garbage engines, supreme gentleman

>Audi
VW with leather, every pre-2006 was dogshit

>Honda
Good engines, not very comfy though

>Toyota
it's a car

>Mercedes-Benz
perfection.

Excuse me while I get 3 dubs in a row.

>Mercedes
>perfection

Similar to the German people, they used to have zero tolerance for low quality, stupid shit. Full of pride, engineering, and laser focus
>Nazis

Now they are cucked into oblivion. Lead by the fickle desires of women. People pleasing shit mobiles, crossovers
>Merkel

Seriously? Iowa here, I have never seen a Mazda with absurd rust, and the city I used to live in salted the roads so bad they turned white from the salt.

Europoor reporting in

>Mercedes
Luxurious, fast, and good for showing off. Maintenance and insurance is a bitch though.

>Renault
Good build quality, cheap ass materials, terrible exterior design, super hard suspension because "my economy car has to handle like a race car", colon rupturing ride. Great engines/transmissions.
Not made to last.

>Peugeot/Citroen
Comfy, interesting design, okay engines (their diesels are fantastic though), generally driven by young business men and moms in their 30s.
God tier suspension technology

>Volvo
Safety/10, comfy, god tier design, viking engineering. Dead reliable

>Fiat
Disgusting in every way

>BMW
Usually base model 1 or 3 series driven by people who live in misery so they can show off to other people who don't give a shit. Poor interior quality and design, boxy front ends, dorifto/10 handling

>Honda
ANGRY GRILL ON AN ECONOMY CAR
Reliable and efficient though, sensible and well built cars all around. Comfy interiors too

>Opel
GM a shit

Seriously man

Like you CANNOT find that gen Mazda 3 nowadays in Ottawa without at least the trunk emblem bubblin with rust

Id be so angry if i bought a new car and 4yrs later it was disintegrating

>>Renault
>Good build quality
compared to chinese cars? their electrics are probably the worst of any car manufacturer.

I always see Porsches as girl cars. They just look really girly to me. I could never drive one because of that even though I'm sure they are nice cars.

Ya i can see it

I always picture some 40yr old rich faggot with a scarf and sunglasses and a smug grin

Amazing cars tho

>Volvo
Safety/10, comfy, god tier design, viking engineering. Dead reliable

before ford cut their dicks off, sure

then the E type should look like a girl car to you aswell.

All Porsches except the 911 are girly. Just like all modern Land Rovers.

GM
>oooh infotainment features
BMW
>SCREAMS YUPPIE
FIAT
>ciao, bippity boppity boo TRASH... that new giulia is interesting though
VW
>pointless spess kraut magic
Merc
>comfy but money burning maintenance costs
Mitsubishi
>please buy our cars we have AWD family movers
VOLVO
>fwd based, RIP boxyness, sleek design for muh pedestrian safety
Honda
>nothing appealing designwise, muh mpgs, just a good enough commuter
Ford
>better than previous years, aight
KIA/Hyundai
>WHY.jpg
Mazda
>meh
Nissan
>it ain't even Japanese enough, son
Landrover
>some people have em to pose as rich, crappy interior space, crappy mpgs
Dodge
>nice performance models but FCA production quality, RIP snek
Toyota
>appeals to everyone, still good enough like honda

Ya man fuck FIAT

Even the name sounds cheap
>its a fiat! :^)

Chrysler at least sounds kinda cool, and then turns out to be trash

You literally have to be damaged in the head to buy a BMW, as the driving behavior of every single BMW on the road proves.

Well, Chrysler and fiat are the same brand, where Chrysler owns dodge and jeep, people should really avoid and FCA product.

You don't have the temperature swings that Canada has. You also don't have a boner for Magnesium Chloride like we do in Canada.

2016's and 2017's brand new on the lot already have surface rust on the frames. This is my hell.

This is what I believe.
Nissan is shit. Same with Mitsubishi

chevy

>fucking shit avoid at all costs

>BMW
Amazing to drive, but it's going to be needing work often, and it's expensive
>Mercedes
Cars by Germans, for rich niggers
>Ford
Pushes the envelope in tech, in markets that just want to be left to tradition
>GM
Opposite of Ford, uses low tech designs in areas usually on the cutting edge of tech. Can build an engine, but not an interior
>Mazda
Lightweight, fun but with huge rice tax and so many rotary fags
>Toyota
Cars for people who don't want to think about their car
>Honda
Same as Toyota, but with ricers
>VW
Why the Fuck do you do these things?
>Audi
Same as VW but with even more shit to break
>Chrysler
By niggers, for niggers. Ultimate nig-mobiles
>Tesla
Rich hipsters and nerds going through a midlife crisis
>Jeep
I want to look outdoorsy, but I actually never leave the city
>Ram
Wannabe redneck
>Fiat
Disposable cars
>Subaru
Vape and cheap mods.

I feel like the subaru vapist meme comes from bitter Honda owners. Hondas have the shittiest mods and dumbest owners by a long shot. They will swear up and down their civic with a cat back will beat anything because of vtec.

I agree with you for the most part, but while there's a lot of good Subaru owners, there's many more who swear their pancake and AWD make it a super car killer, and sit there and blow Vape steam all over every other car at stoplights and in parking lots.

If Honda and Toyota were brothers, Nissan would be their mildly retarded, ghetto-rich cousin.

Those guys are only subaru owners until they blast into a corner because AWD BRO and end up a 100yds off the road in the woods.

Mazda
>neat cars until Ford fucked them over

Toyota
>lacking in sports cars in the last 10 years but has always been good

BMW
>over engineered/overpriced

Ford
>all garbage, responsible for ruining Mazda and Jaguar

GM
>cars are bland, 3/4 and 1ton trucks are awesome

Kia/Hyundai
>shit cars until 10 years ago when they basically started copying the Japanese

Nissan
>Amazing until Renault fucked them in 2001

Chrysler
>overall meh but the older cars like LeBaron, Dynasty, etc are comfy as fuck

Honda
>perfected front wheel drive

Land Rover
>decades ago were good, when i was a mechanic for years i saw more fucking Discovery II break down than i should have

lol what? i live in Alberta, a few years ago at the garage i worked at someone from Ontario brought a 3 year old Mazda 3 for an out of Province inspection. we had to fail it because the frame had holes eaten through it and it was only 3 years old, Protege and 3 are made out of some shitty recycled in can metal or something because the drivetrain outlives the chassis here

>Chrysler

You know that's true now that I think about it. I always see black people driving Chryslers. Why is that? Are they popular in rap videos or something?

Or they talk shit and baby the car because they go broke from the insurance costs

Yeah. The 300 looks expensive, so it finds its way into lots of rap. it's cheap "luxury" with a v8 and the ability to put larger wheels on it without major modifications.
Down here in SoCal you can see nogs from a mile away. They drive 4th gen camaros, 00's mustangs, and older 300s all with giant chrome rims and cheap tint.

Because they're cheap. The 300's look like a Bentely. Ballin on a budget.

This. Subaru drivers are the biggest pussies on the road. They dump $30k of sick mawdz bro into their car so they can hold up traffic and get out accelerated by minivans as they burble along. I know they pay a lot for insurance and pigs hate them but come on.

Only Honda ricers beat the Subaru guys for being the biggest fags. Also Ecoboost truck drivers 90% of the time are awful, in my experience.

At least Honda ricers actually try to accelerate fast . Why you'd tune the shit out of a Subaru when there's no race tracks around just to drive slowly is beyond me.

>Try
Trying isn't the same as doing.
That being said I've never gotten stuck behind either.

That's why I'm getting the 04 forester xt for my next car. You can make it just as fast and pay forester insurance.

Toyota makes good trucks. Well they did at one time, not sure anymore.

That's because that owner was a idiot and never washed the salt off the vehicle from winters.

Here in ontario/cuckbec, we put really really corrosive salt on the roads so immigrants and women don't go sliding into on coming traffic or trees.

My 04 Mazda 3 looks pretty good for being 12 years old and that from actually taking care of it.

Will post pic from phone.

>Toyota
Reliable, A to B vehicles. Amazing sports cars in the past, and well engineered for their purpose as a vehicle. Possibly best brand

>Mazda
The affordable "drivers car" brand, reliable & fun daily drivers w/ interesting past sports cars. Always utilize something *different* from the rest of the brands. Every mazda is sporty in some way or another

>Honda
Same for Toyota, but with a cancerous fanbase and cucked cars. Engines are good though, and they know how to engineer a perfect A-to-B appliance.

>Nissan
Affordable luxury, in a way. Amazing cars in the past but lacking at the moment

>Subaru
Cool "go anywhere" theme with interesting cars. Hell, even the crosstrek is a nice looking car. Only wish the brand was known for more than just the WRX

>Mitsubishi
Fighting on their last breath, with only holding on to their past prestige. Never seen a 2016 mitsubishi ever on the road

E U R O P O O R

>Mercedes
Paying-for-the-badge brand. Older mercs are amazing, but the new are geared for image.

>BMW
Another paying-for-the-badge brand. Considered dead after the e46 for the "driver's car" brand.

>Volvo
Good brand, thats off the mainstream. An actual luxury brand that isnt pay for the badge, and is well engineered. 10/10, respect anybody who drives a volvo

>Volkswagen
The german equivalent of Honda, without the reliability. A-to-B appliances

>Chrysler
worst. No opinion because its that bad.

M U R I C A

>Ford
Average commuter vehicle, truck, ect. Mustang is tryhard

>GM
Average brand, once again. Trucks are comfy

>Dodge
Average brand, AGAIN. Quick trucks

>Ford
Cheap FWD and trucks. Mustang
>Chevy
Cheap FWD and trucks. Camaro.
>Dodge
Cheap FWD and trucks. Challenger.
>BMW
Soulless expensive German engineering
>VW
Soulless attainable German engineering
>Audi
Soulless luxurious German engineering
>Volvo
Safe family cars. Crayons.
>Honda
FWD rice mobiles.
>Toyota
Boring economy cars.
>Mazda
Sporty fun economy cars. RX7.
>Everyone else
Not even on the radar

Can confirm mazda has shit tier steel

>Maserati
"i dont want the ferrari, give me something worse so i can be different"

>BMW
let me sell you these loans real quick

>Audi
let me sell you these loans real quick but i promise im not like those other bankers!

>Mercedes
im rich and i dont care

alternatively

im rich and i really want you to know and have a massive personality disorder

>nissan
some car

>honda
some car
vape pen comes optional

>subaru
muh ken block
muh rally
vape pen mandatory

>toyota
some car

>GM
"this is sufficient"

>ford
great cars

>cadillac
lovely clouds ruined by das nurburgring

>ferrari
incredible cars owned by incredible cocks

>lamborghini
i'm an oil shiek and i need to let you know with this gold plated lamborghini i pay somebody else to drive because i really dont care about cars, just looking rich.

>lancia
Ice fucking cold
you will be killed in one though with makes it even cooler

>Alfa Romeo
stole your girl but you can take her back because she left after my car broke down

>lexus
im old and have considerable cash to spend on some car

>chrysler
didnt deserve a revive after 2008. shit cars

>kia
worst cars ive ever driven. no power, no enjoyment, no quality interior

>volkswagen
p good man

>fiat
you cant drive a fiat in america the same way you cant drive a corvette in europe

>mazda
muh wankels

>porsche
ultimate VW beetle

>pagani
I WANT ROCKETS AND FINS AND GUNS AND JET ENGINES AND I WANT IT TO GLOW IN THE DARK AND EAT DOGS AND AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>volvo
very nice. comfy af

Seat or VW minivans
>soccerdad or small-time exec type, who used to be hot shit and got browbeaten into getting something "more sensible" by his wife
>they always drive like wannabe boyracers and are the epitome of butthurt
Peugeot Partner or Citroen Berlingo
>lower tier of family mover. People who drive these, drive like shiteating retards and I have yet to be proven wrong
Ford Mondeo
>more mid-level exec types and dads who get them in black so people think the car riding their ass is an undercover police car
>drive like shitdicks and pull dangerous stunts when they want to have their way in traffic. Always anally annihilated about everything
t. Denmarkian

>honda
Lets make everything new big, bloated and safe
>subaru
Headgaskets and sub-ohming
>toyota
The new honda for spics and rice
>ford
Muh truck
>chevy
Shit cars good trucks
>nissan
The cube and juke exist at all
>mitsubishi
Nothing notable in the past 15 years

I have to agree , jap steel is a complete disapointment . My sister has a suzuki Jimny form 2010 . The fucking thing already has rust , and it's the most baby-ed offroader in the world . I think i took it twice through a puddle and that's about it .

So we all agree

Fuck those niggers at Chrysler

I meant, everything is screwed in place well. No rattles in the dash etc.

As a mechanic in cuckbec I almost don't believe how rust free your Mazda is. Those things are rot boxes. Shame too because mechanically they're quite reliable and they drove really nicely for an econobox. But fuck rust and suspension problems everywhere. The rear suspension is the worst, every bushing always shot and bolts just completely seized.

>mercedes
drugsdealer car

>bmw
looks cool

>vw
hippie van hurrrr

>audi
olympic games

>opel
dad used to drive one of those in the 90's

>ferrari
red cars

>honda
its a car

>hyundai
sounds like honda

>Ford

Decent normie cars, good sports cars that are widely driven by normies

>Mazda

Fun normie cars, Makes a great sports car that is Gay but still widely accepted and sought after by auto enthusiast .

>Honda

Boring reliable cars, shit design. Ricer fan base to the max

>Toyota

Boring reliable cars but with shittier build quality than Honda.

>BMW

Good cars but expensive maintance when it does break. Driven by young douches

>Mercedes

Same as bmw but with better styling. Driven by old douches

>Chevy

Decent normie cars, very good engines, solid sports cars driven by normies

>Subaru
Decent company, makes some alright normie cars. Its sports cars are widely driven by vape fags/hipsters and ricers with money

>Fiat

Fix it again Tony

>Dodge

Shittier version of ford and chebby fix it again tony quality

>Chrysler

Black peoples car, anyone else driving one looks wierd in it. Fix it again tony quality

I am a DIY mechanic and have a mechanic uncle.
Taking care of your vehicle was just drove into my head since i was old enough to play with hotwheels.

I coat the bottom of the vehicle with rust proofing around every 6months or just before winter hits.

And i agree with what you said about suspension.
I have blown all the dampers since i got it in 2014.
But that was because I got airborne lol

30 year old, middle-class 991 owner who has never worn a scarf before, reporting in!

I do have a shit-eating grin on my face when I drive it though, more the cars fault than mine though.

you still have 10 years to be faggotized tho

Bored enough to write this out on my phone.

>Mazda
Heart is in the right place, doesn't have the funds to build the cars they want to make. Econoboxes for people who do their research and care about driving.

>Honda
Used to be based for attractive, simple, lightweight cars, now too design-by-comittee. Very slowly getting their mojo back.

>Nissan
Just not good at anything besides making a supercar killer. Most soulless vehicles you can buy from Japan, with exception to

>Mitsushitty
Straight up have given up on making fun OR good cars, only looking for profit and have no passion left. Sells vehicles only on price and warranty. For poor people with no credit.

>Toyota
Used to be better at everything than everyone, now merely good at everything because they've gotten complacent. Pretty soulless with ugly designs but the 86 shows they still care about drivers.

>Ford
Really good company that is just struggling to make their cars reliable. Cares about heritage/fun/motorsports as much as profit. Lincoln is pointless.

>GM
Makes decent cars and has a desire to be taken seriously after the bailout. Keeps hurting themselves with a "good enough" attitude when it comes to quality. Prefers to perfect old tech rather than try new tech. Favorite of white trash.

>FCA
Dodge and SRT gets respect for building badass cars made to destroy rubber. The rest of FCA is fucking shit. Chrysler is for boomers and niggers, Fiat has no redeeming qualities, Ferrari is sexy but run by scumbags.

>VW
Econoboxes that sacrifice reliability for refinement. Doesn't make drivers cars because they are numb feeling. Too practical and logical, no soul.

>Audi
Brand of the successful office drone, boring people with lots of money. Not bad cars, just upscale VW and nothing else.

>Porsche
Great cars, likes competition, overall based. Won't let the Cayman beat the 911 even though it has the potential to be better.

>Merc
Good and I've run out of characters

>BMW
Used to be good, has fallen faster and harder than anyone. No longer superior driving feels OR performance. Somehow managed to make the I6 sound like junk. Sells on badges and gimmicks.

>Kia/Hyundai
Desires to be taken seriously, can now make very competitive econoboxes. Still can't into little intangible things that give cars personality, or suspension tuning.

>Landrover
Rich white girls, crossover scum

>Smart
Exact opposite of namesake

>assmad shitsubishi owners act like vaping is the worst possible thing someone can do
JUST

You do realize Dodge is the same as Chrysler, right?

The newer ones are fine.

The Ford-era ones use cheap paint/metal.

>automatic
>didnt get the JDM Hazard
>didn't match the shifter bezel with the JDM Double DIN unit

Disgusting.

Why didn't you just upload the picture itself?

It's the year 2016-almost-2017. Automatics are just better but you're hopelessly stuck in the past. Enjoy your glacial shit times and wasting more gas in normal driving.

Some of us Subaru owners just wanted an AWD wagon and there aren't many good used Volvos....

2006 Outback 3.0R L.L. Bean reporting in.

>Volvo
>all these positive comments

Mine is nothing but a shitbox full of a problems that is a pain in the ass to work on.

>go to lift car
>jack raises the whole side

>alarm randomly goes off
>apparently common problem

>transmissions commonly die after 100k
>thankfully mine hasn't yet

>not that old of a car
>leather already dried out as fuck
>VW

Passat V6s had 190hp and torque. Sure, you had to rebuild the front suspension every few years, oil leaked out of every seal, and power windows failed every 6 months, but it was actually fun as fuck.

Post rwd Volvos are shit. I blame Ford even though they took over in 99'.

>Honda
Great car history. Today, not so much.
>Volkswagen
The golf is the hothatch benchmark.
>Mercedes
If you think your wallet needs a quick and effective diet, it's the perfect brand.
>BMW
Had a history of making very fast cars that didn't look fast at all.
>Ford (Europe)
Very good cars and a history to match.
>Ferd
Instead of declining job applications or firing, Ford EU just ships them to the US and let them work on their next abomination.
>GM
If it runs, put it on sale. If it can stop, it's perfect.
>Mazda
Doritos, rust and Miata.
>Nissan
Had a great thing with the S13. Also, GTR.
>Peugeot
106 Rallye and 405 Mi16.

Italian reporting in

>Audi
>BMW
>Mercedes
>Volskwagen
Overpriced shit build by cheap immigrants. Also they've the "small penis compensation" reputation around.

>FIAT
They're badly desgined and built. They awful to drive and to look at.
Note for the 500 either you're a girl or homogay to have one.

>Lancia
Either you're a girl who know shit about cars or you're homofag.

>Ford
Reliable and affordable. The new gamma is really pleasing to look at.

>Alfa Romeo
Pure italian style and soul.

>GM
Never saw one.

>Peugeot
>Citroen
>DS
Give back monnalisa you frencie

Ford
>God tier interiors in post 2010 models, one of the few brands to not fall so heavily for the angry car meme

Honda
>Riding on reputation and putting out boring and ugly cars

>Toyota
Same as Honda.

>Nissan
Worst japanese car manufacturer, Mexican production shows in its cheap build quality and loud road noise.

>Mazda
Good lads, I love the Mazdaspeed 6

>BMW
Overpriced and uninspired

>FCA
I don't even want to be near a disgusting monstrosity like a Journey or Citadel. Ruined whatever fun was left in Mopar.

>GM
Hit and miss, definitely improved since the 1990s

>Kia
The new Toyota