The Grand Tour

The Grand Tour

November 18th (US Time)

Pepper your Angus' boyos they are going in dry.

>trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=oK0lkrtYvVs

Other urls found in this thread:

autoblog.com/2016/08/25/the-grand-tour-legal-bbc-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=-yLzAU48ruA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jeremy's expression
>I got fucked
Richard's expression
>Jeremy got fucked
May's expression
>I fucked Jeremy

xdd

>a well shot top gear
yes fuck

>a Top Gear with no sociopolitical restraints
My dick is diamonds

I am also looking forward to the embittered, jealous tsuntsun BBC and Guardian write ups. They're gonna be fucking amazing after the travesty that was Cuck Gear.

I really hope they don't do SIARPC

My boner is utterly uninhibited and unrestrained.

They won't. They're not allowed to, not even as an analog.

HNNNNG

Also , James May is not allowed to say cock™ anymore, Clarkson cannot say Back to the studio™, etc.

BBC lawyers will be watching The Grand Tour for any sign of copyright infraction.

>The brits becoming as litigious as the americans

At least they have "What could possible wrong"

I don't think he's banned from saying "Oh cock"
It would be like banning Jeremy's odd analogies. Clarkson saying "Back to "the studio"" is different because it references owned BBC property.

"On that bombshell"

The BBC is like a jealous girlfriend who broke up with the nasty jock because he wasn't sensitive enough. But she hates her new sensitive and respectful boyfriend because he's too much of a fucking pussy to manhandle her in the sack, and she hates that her jock ex is now fucking mad hot bitches every day. She's always stalking his Facebook page and sending him random messages about how she's totally "over him" and better off, but he never replies.

they should fuck with them for one episode by doing exactly what they did at top gear just slightly different so there is no copyright infringement.

"USELESS!"
"IT'S HOPELESS!"

>I bought you a... gift.

"This, then, is a/the ..."

How can you copyright some of this stuff? Like, "You idiot"

they can't, but it's a funny thought.

The Amazon lawyers don't want to deal with the hassle of a lawsuit. It's doubtful that any of this shit would hold up in court, but there's a risk it might, so they don't want to take the chance.

It's just a form of legal peacocking on the BBC's part.

kino as fuck. top gear looks like an absolute joke compared to this.

>tfw the BBC owns all the rights to the Stig and The Cool Wall

I think new Top Gear is prettyx based desu senpai

>the cool wall
>being cool at all
even jezza and co ditched it

>we want the Family Guy audience

but not to the Steek and The Neat Wall :^1

It's going to be shit, 100%. They can't do cheap car challenges. They can't do the same races. It's just going to be a boring car review show with an overblown budget. All flash, no substance. They are cucked by lawyers. Save this post, because it will be fact.

>car review show
It's about three aging men acting like idiots with cars
Just like old Top Gear

Keep believing that. Even after they said "it will be nothing like top gear" and the lawyers have said the basically can't do any of the stuff that made top gear great. Hold on to the dream dumb person.

Why does James always end up in the Ferrari?

the shit that made old top gear good is in the grand tour. you're just too much of a BBCuck to know what that is :^]

James is Ferrari
Jeremy is McLaren
Hammond is Porsche

Literally stupid.

The soundtrack won't be as good.

Cuz hes the stereotypical ferrrari driver

yes keep calling me stupid, user, I and the NuTop Gear ratings are having the last laugh

I'm really going to miss hearing Jessica at the opening, along with "Tonight!" but I'm sure the boys will come up with something memorable and exciting.

See you in a couple days faggot. I await your post.
>inb4 first episode ratings. Wait until episode 2 once everyone realizes its shit.

Go watch some more Cuck Gear, BLMfag

Good analogy m8

>Top Gear was about the cars
What made it great was the chemistry and the banter between the three, the cars were just an added bonus.

It will be scripted as fuck,

and that's a damn shame.

Top Gear was scripted as fuck

No shit? get a load of this news flash

>It's just going to be a boring car review show with an overblown budget.
>All flash, no substance.
oh the ironing. please stay away from the show you memeloving fuck.

screencapped for future laughs, I wish you had a trip.

>this cucked by three senior citizens
Garbage show will be garbage. Deal with it.

>being this fucking trash at b8
Give up lad, please.

I wont even give you a (You).

Go post about your PTSD there.

>responds
>calls a post b8
LOL idiot. Are you 16? TGT will be a shit show. Boring. Why do you think it's been delayed so long? Because all the good bits were removed due to BBC lawyers (they even said so). LITERALLY had to remove bits due to BBC. And they need all the time they can to try to cobble together a shit show with editing.

Meanwhile TG has rock bottom ratings, is a laughing stock everywhere, and execs had to fire one of the presenters before the season stopped airing LMAO

Okay? Who here defended the new TG? No one. They will both be shit.

>Because all the good bits were removed due to BBC lawyers (they even said so). LITERALLY had to remove bits due to BBC.
are you okay? I'm starting to think you are a legit sub 70 IQ retard.

I will give you a big clue, don't squander it now!
The three things that gave the old Top Gear its high ratings were not present in NuTop Gear, but are present in The Grand Tour.

Take as long as you need to figure it out.

Post some good ol' Top Gear.

Absolutely stupid.
autoblog.com/2016/08/25/the-grand-tour-legal-bbc-video/

I maintain healthy skepticism to any new show, but I'll admit that I have good hopes for it

I shall abide

U aware OP?

I swear I've seen this episode at least 7 times and don't remember this scene. I know that they compress episodes when they did "best" compilations but since I'm an amerifat BBC America must have cut this stuff.

Fucking really? That was one of the parts of those two episodes that left me wheezing like an asthmatic 80 year old who hasn't gotten their ventolin

hadn't thought of this. what about having a star in a reasonably priced car? can we do it with a different name?

Bloke in a moderately priced two stroke

They'll just have a Motor Trend type segment where a pro driver does lap times at a track they rent out and who also may join them on other segments. It won't be as cool as the Stig, but it'll be fine. Nobody gives a fuck about the memewall anymore. Nor do they give a fuck about SIARPC because the BBC ended up turning it into a dumb cash cow advert segment.

People will watch TGT to see three middle aged men dick about in cars.

now the big question, how will they replace the stig? he's GOT to be protected by a dozen kinds of copyrights, and yet he was a nice thing to have, an actual professional driver to do lap times and shit.

nah watch it again m9. I'm american too and i remember it

I wish they would get back to me about tickets to the taping.

oh man im gonna miss the current top gear when it gets canceled
SAID FUCKING NO ONE IN THE HISTORY OF EVER

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU FUCKED UP BBC AND NOW TOP GEAR IS GONNA ACTUALLY BE GOOD

Famous man in a reasonably priced van

They'll likely drop the whole thing. SIARPC was always a BBC thing because it drew a lot of viewers. GT will be more like the Christmas specials.

It's a shame they can't do shitbox challenges anymore, those were always the best part imo.
Will probably still be good tho

Who the fuck watches Amazon? This will be an epic fail because of it.

I was pretty close to getting tickets to the so cal taping. I actually had a phone interview last week, and they had said I would hear the following week (this week) if I got a pair. Here's to hoping they ring me next week and I get to go.

>They can't do cheap car challenges.

There is literally no reason they cannot.

There is nothing about the concept that the BBC owns.

Kill yourself.

>SIARPC was always a BBC thing because it drew a lot of viewers.
I always skipped that part

>continuing where season 21 left off ( more or less)

In to the bin it goes

Yes, but they used to improvise some shit and make it interesting.

But season 21 was starting to get good again.

let me guess, you can tell by the three cars they've shown in this 30 seconds long trailer.

Really looking forward to it
From what I heard, they were pretty much taken off the leash so we could be seeing some really awesome stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=-yLzAU48ruA

Sure. Call it "celebrities drive a moderately expensive vehicle" and actually have it focus on the driving as opposed to spending 90% of the segment shilling some shit. And there you go, a TGT original.

There's nothing preventing TGT from buying a license to Jessica. Anyone can do it with enough money. And as for "tonight", I don't think even the BBC could copyright a single word, and one that's so often used all around.