Is Veeky Forums the worst board on Veeky Forums, and the single worst car community on the internet?

Is Veeky Forums the worst board on Veeky Forums, and the single worst car community on the internet?

rude

No.

and

No.

DUDE GEE EMM CAN

>L E T E R A L L Y

NOT COMPETE
O
T

C
O
M
P
E
T
E

lmao

No but it is bad
>LMAO LOOK AT THESE LAPTIMES X BTFO
>ANYBODY WITH A CAR THAT ISN'T A 93 CIVIC IS WASTING MONEY
>ROFL X CAR IS GAY XDD LOL PENIS
>EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T BUY BRAND NEW SHITBOXES IS POOR
>BUYING [COUNTRY]SHIT EVER
>BUYING X BRAND EVER

Mentally speaking this board is full of mildly retarded 12 year olds

>Is Veeky Forums the worst board on Veeky Forums
>and the single worst car community on the internet?
Jalopnik
Car Throttle

You are posting examples of cancer but here we also throw feces at each other all day which is a layer above.

>still triggered gm hasn't won lemans

Oh forgot some
>MUH FWD IS JUST AS GOOD FUCKING RWDKEKS ARE JUST MAD
>YOU CANNOT CRITICIZE A CAR I LIKE OR YOU'RE A BENCHRACER

Most of Veeky Forums is nothing but drama and waifushit, /g/ and /a/ are full of elitist manchildren who know nothing about their board's relevant subject, /v/ is basically /pol/ spillover, /pol/ itself, literally any NSFW board etc. are far worse

Who gives a shit

At least here we don't act pretentious and don't have a voting system to get opinions buried. Everyone here has a platform to voice their opinions equally. We don't spread our cancer to fuckbook and we certainly don't have a jewtube account full of shit.

Nor are we a bunch of adults obsessed with not having girlfriends or fucking cartoon horses.

I only visit here and /pol/, and maybe sometimes /b/ so I can't say anything about those boards, but alright

>Is Veeky Forums the worst board on Veeky Forums
No.

>is Veeky Forums the single worst car community on the internet?
Yes.

Make up your own opinion you sheep-ass motherfucker.

Yes to both.

it used to be the last holdout but the spam and mod who doesnt care made it ths bad

no one even wants to make threads anymore, so they all lurk and post in the generals

Both. The video games rot the users brain away until the point of being entertained by shitty reaction images and repeating ECOBOOST. Mix in the euro's that are bitter that they can't afford A car let alone a performance vehicle and you get the retarded stew of autism that is Veeky Forums

Video games = autism amplifiers

>BENCHRACER
Meant busrider. The only people who really say this are the ones that think having a $500 shitbox Civic is exclusive and hardly attainable

Honestly it's not even the spam that's the issue, it's people who know nothing about cars but feel the need to shitpost about them and regurgitate /b/-tier memes to aid in said shitposting. The spam at least doesn't shit up other threads for the most part

>a $500 shitbox Civic is exclusive and hardly attainable

Apparently it is for Europeans and British people. I guess a 1.6 is considered a sports car there.

this board is frequented by people who have little to no automotive knowledge. Some of them drive complete and utter shitboxes that have no redeeming quality other than being dirt cheap. They feel good about this and shit on people that actually do have nice automobiles because they are poor and insecure.

The other type of person that frequents this board is said individual with a nice car who posts it on here to also feel better about themselves. They have little to no knowledge of automobiles outside of the mechanic who installed his credit card bought bolt on parts and the words he parrots from the circlejerk specific car forums he is a member of.

I'd say very few people on this board are capable of even the most basic forms of preventive maintenance on their own vehicle.

Feels good to be neither of those two that you described

You must be the third archetype of this board that I failed to mention: the bus riding bench racer.

I could give a shit about lap times, m8

>I guess a 1.6 is considered a sports car there

Yeah, I guess you could say that.

yup

No boomers here, just boomer wannabe's. So it can't be the worst ever.

You assholes act plenty pretentious.

No, that honor goes to Jalopnik

As for worst board, it's a tough one, they're all pretty bad, but my vote goes to

Veeky Forums is in many ways like /k/

>/mlp/
Say what you will about the board's subject but it's one of the best boards on Veeky Forums for actual subject discussion and enjoyment. Which is a crying shame, honestly. You know Veeky Forums has problems when /mlp/ can be considered one of its better boards.

Are you still mad your shitty Toyobaru got rekt in that other thread, faggot? Slower than a Fiesta ST rofl