Quit fucking your sister, Cletus.

>when her weight is over 120
>when shes not a qt
>when her age is over 16

Fuck i wish i was in high school again im gonna kill myself

Implying they wont pick me up in their 4 cyl

And that's bad because....

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7h55Pxvq_DI

Chicks know that real men know how to drive manuals. One of us is probably nailing your gf on the side.

>>when her age is over 16

>when her age is over 12

>it doesn't have ecoboost

>implying it's not turbo'ed 4cyl

What is Porsche

>when his car is older than he is

bitches dont know bout my 1.8 T

then again,all they like are "pretty" cars

Tfw n/a 4 cyl diesel

>
>>>when her age is over 16
>>when her age is over 12
>when her age is above 10

>when you arrive early and she has not finished her 5 hour process for putting on all that makeup

>mfw 4 cyl masterrace

autobild.de/artikel/mtm-bimoto-auf-basis-des-audi-tt-36543.html

Lmao this nigga

I own 2 cars with a total of 14 cylinders

>Mfw I drive a cheap 6 cylinder shitbox

women are impressed when you drive manual because that's something women can't do

>his car uses a V8

So a radial 13 cyl and some mono cyl indian shit ?
What the fuck is wrong with you

>Reverse flow heads
It's like you hate efficiency

implying bitches don't love my 4banger

Basically the only NA four cylinder worth a damn. Should have gone with a 'true roadster' gen 2 tho, however I will say the S2k will always be one of my favorite cars. The Honda tax just really puts it out of its league when the Z4M and Boxster S exist. If Honda wasn't the gayest mfg on earth today it would be so cool to see a new S2k.

But anyways nice ride. Droptop for life.

wouldn't you rather have the Z4M coupe though

Girls often look better after 16

Thats a tough one. From a drivers perspective the roadster is far superior. Nothing is better than driving around with the top down, period. Doing triple digits or getting sideways is somewhere between a car and a motorcycle. The sound of the motor, exhaust, and tires is just unmatched. However aesthetically the Z4M coupe is one of the most beautiful cars ever made. I own a roadster right now and am saving up to buy a low mileage garage queen coupe, but I would feel guilty driving it as a DD. Interior and driver's experience matter more to me than exterior looks, but I will have a low mileage Z4M coupe that will sit in my garage so I can drink and stare at it. Tho the new boxster S with a red roof may replace the Z4M roadster soon for DD duty. Coupes are more collector cars IMO.

I guess I should also add summer or winter the top goes down before I even hop in the car. People who buy roadsters and then try to pretend they aren't one confuse the shit out of me. No car has more embarrassed owners of the soft top than the S2k, and I just don't get it.

Ap2 reporting in.
Roadster meet across US when?

That is def the PNW right? I'm so down for a roadster meet as long as no miatas are allowed. Mazdaspeeds and FI exempted of course.

Is there any benefit to non-cross heads?

I know exactly what you mean.
And I know the answer
It seems that in northern California at least, I've seen one cool guy that waves across the highway, and two pot smoking guys with a single exhaust (wtf right? Rusty as shit too) Ap1
Probably salvage title.
But there are plenty of good people too. One of my favorite parts about the s2000, is that they're really quite rare. I'm on a road trip to Florida and back, we've done about 4500 miles so far, and I've seen 6 s2000's. Three of which were owned by dealers. I've actually seen an incredible amount of porches, but not a single boxster.

Is me

God no. Limited number of valves, hot exhaust manifold next to your intake. There is a reason nobody uses them since EFI came to be. With the ability to computer modeling of air and fuel flows you'll never see one again.
For the fact they made 68k S2000s in the US, but only 3k Z4M roadsters in the US and Canada combined I have to agree with you. This summer in my small town of 300k I've seen only a few more S2ks than Z4Ms. I have to assume a lot of S2ks have died or something or every single one is in So Cal riced out.

So is it just brandfags who care more about the marque and that it is Honda's only true sports car less the NSX than the fact they hate soft tops?
If money was no object I'd have a S2000, Z4M coupe, and a brand new Boxster S in my garage, next to a brand new Z06 of course.

Friend of mines dad was a manager at a BMW dealership and brought one of their used Z4Ms home a few times. Was max comfy and sounded amazing.

Rasheed

we're talking about months here, right?

Just like the S2000 was the last good Honda the Z4 M was the last good BMW. I just pray that Porshe does not head the same direction. After test-driving an S2000 an E46 M3 an early generation Porsche Boxster S and and a z4m the choice to me was pretty obvious. But that was because I can only buy one!

Lol wut? Never known a female in my life who's been impressed by a guy driving a manual, most of them think that manual drivers are autists or poor cunts who couldn't afford the auto option from the factory.

fuel efficiency at low revs/power levels.

Just wait till post puberty

>implying I don't show up in an inline 6 before giving her my inline 6 inches

>when his wheels are larger than 12"

Are they done making z4m?
Your pic related is all I need

>Are they done making z4m?
Hopefully, ugly pos

But they really go downhill as soon as they hit 21 like its a fucking habit

>she doesn't know about my blown 3cyl

You take that back!

Admittedly, the front of my car is pretty lackluster. But every other angle is properly pretty.

next to M4 GTS

After driving the Z4MC, I haven't been able to get that same fizz from other

Whoops wrong pic but whatever

>when another car is blocking 80% of it, then it looks acceptable
The back looks like a sad down syndrome kid

shouldn't that be the other way round? like coupe better for DD, but convertible as a weekend car

nice car anyway. i'll have a Z4M of some sort or a cayman S one day. either will be a big upgrade from my miata

Agreed. They are simply superb. And thats the peoblem with buying what was a 60k car when new...a decade ago, you cant go back. Beautiful coupe btw, if you have light sepang id be mad jealous. This is the only car ive never felt guilty modding as i know when my 20k miles a year commute wears it out i will simply get another. And when i have the money for a brand new boxster im buying a low mileage coupe and holding on to it for life.

Soft or hardtop really makes no difference. The top is extremely quiet and opens in seconds, seals perfectly and has a glass rear window with defroster. Personal preference, i love both.

Can it be operated while the car is moving?

I wish more cars did foldable hardtops. I'm east euro, so having a softtop is taboo even if you leave your car somewhere for few hours. Really the only cars in a similiar pricerange are the SLKs, which admitably are pretty cheap and pretty comfy, but they are pigfat and MB engineering at it's "finest".

With a $100 mod you can operate it at up to 35 mph. Ive never bothered as i live in the desert.

>1st Gen SLK

>Hey Hanz, how do we make a 1995-2008 MB car less reliable
>I know, let's put in a supercharger and an electric motor powering the roof

It was the second mod I did on my MX-5 (after suspension upgrades). Wish more cars could do it as standard

The e89 bmw z4 has a foldable hardtop. Alas its not an M but with a bit of suspension work they are decent, and stupid easy to get over 400hp out of the turbo six.

Women only like the following cars: Practical grocery getter, drop tops, expensive (porsche, ferrari, mercedes)

yep. that's a piece of shit alright

If Z4MC starts to appreciate, I'm going to get a Cayman R. But yeah it does blow commuting on a 17k mileage 2007 car.

About to start leasing another car just need to figure out what...

Those are pretty nice, but certainly pricy. You probably could get the new 2L hardtop Miata for that money and some.

Man that would kill me. I dont feel bad driving a roadster in to the ground but a coupe would be city use only. Then again, you have to enjoy them or whats the point? As far as nice cheap leases id been looking at a F150 or 320i
Yeah but then you still have a slow miata lol. I admit the rf is beautiful but it is over 100 hp short of cars 10 years older. Shame cuz i really like them

I haven't driven the Z4 but I have been taking care of friend's new softtop Miata while he's away and it's fucking nimble. People should look at the MX-5 more as a roofless Elise on a budget than an Z4 without power.

Even a stock elise does 0-60 in under 5 seconds, but that is because they are hardly a street car. Tho their top end is lacking. they are about as far from a miata in every way except size. While i appreciate miatas they are just not the same class of car

this. my miata has ABS, TC, DSC, climate control and heated seats. the elise has none of those and is a lot lighter.

Dont forget crank windows and no interior. Its a race car with bumpers

>Then again, you have to enjoy them or whats the point?
Exactly this. I've been following the conversation and feeling bad, but ride boys. What feels better, a 22800 mile 2007 Honda S2000, or a 300k mile 2007 Honda S2000 because of Damn good maintenance
I know that I'd have a lot more memories if I put 280k miles on her.
Mikayla is her name

Assmad gm fangirl spotted

>She says the car is so slow though the brake disks keep dragging.

Exactly. Way i figure it is there will always be someone out there who has kept their car pristine and low mileage just for me when mine gets old. Nice s2000 btw

Your going to get cucked over your brake discs you fucking idiot