Infested Cars

Have you ever seen a car that was left idle for way too long and thousands of insects made it into their home? These little pestilences can easily colonize any Typical Car or Truck, and there can be so many that they would easily overwhelm a Normal Driver and swarm them after an unsuccessful extermination attempt.

Beware, if you have fear of insects you should not visit this thread.

Share your own stories of infested vehicles you may have found, and what was lurking inside of them. Anyone from the south probably knows that all kinds of spiders, bees, bugs etc can take up residence in parked vehicles very quickly...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IW9zAiOUl28
youtube.com/watch?v=RIVB3DUxCeU
youtube.com/watch?v=5HkNAyPPXBs
youtube.com/watch?v=hDfLa3uD2AY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=IW9zAiOUl28

youtube.com/watch?v=RIVB3DUxCeU

>built in honey farm

W2C?

nah

nah

As someone who worked with a head entomologist at a leading university doing bee keeping on the side as a hobby, I deem this photo: BADASS.

Smoke those little guys out, capture the queen and put her in a brood box, pet them and get honey for dayzzz. Sell the honey to hippies at a Farmers Market and easily make the money require to replace that shitty 1/4 panel on that faggot assed truck.

This car is an Enterprise Rent-a-Car, filled with roaches

youtube.com/watch?v=5HkNAyPPXBs

This was my air filter, not the filter itself, but just the stuff that was underneath of it.
Used car and hadn't checked it in the 5 months I've owned it.

youtube.com/watch?v=hDfLa3uD2AY

My Fiero had a whole fucking shitload of wasp nests on the underside of the car. I don't have pictures because I cleared that shit out, but thankfully the wasps were gone

Those look like walnut shells

>buy delta dust or boric dust
>put in puffer
>puff into void
>puff again the next day
>no more insects/bees/wasps

not pictured: the squirrel that put them there.

Previous owner had a cracked grille and it left room for a squirrel to crawl up into the intake. I saw little scratch marks in the air filter but I assume the squirrel itself never got stuck in there while the car was on, or else it wouldve been much messier.

what collects mesquite pods like that? squirrels?

>I cant go with you too many bees
I love how after all the times he mentions bees he still feels the need to give a reason for why he wont go for a test drive

I work for Enterprise and a month or two ago we had an impala that had an ant infestation, but only on the frame and doors. Like, not in the cabin

Why are there so many turks inside that car?

In my 1992 Eagle Talon i once saw a black widow along the inside of the drivers side door (didnt see it until i had begun to open the door). By the time i had the door all the way open, it crawled into this hole where the door and frame meet, and i never saw it again.

Used to have southern and northern black widows that decided to make my garage their home in North Carolina. Some foggers from Lowe's every couple of months keep them in check.

I bought a $350 Civic that had been sitting for a while. So many spiders and some ants. They all seem to be gone now.