>Motorcycle Questions & Answers
>Motorcycle Routes & Meetups
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Adventures & Blog Posts
>Motorcycle Pictures & Fun Webms
>Motorcycle maymays

/dbt/ map: Meet and compare willie size
>google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator: where do I strap the onahole?
>cycle-ergo.com/

Sticky:

Boring gifums with sounds:
Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M_VfAlgExww&t=3m15s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>250/2

what website do you go to check helmet safety cred?

>tfw shitty drain plug comes out going 45
I'm going to have to split this case and tap it out aren't I?

www.crash.org.au

Toying with the idea of building an electric bike, post some nice builds if you have pics. Anyone ever ride one? I drove a Zero supermoto around the block but thought it was too expensive for what it was, building your own appears to be relatively cheap though

Thats cute. What do you use it for though? I want a TTR pretty bad for street use.
Nice 4's

Not if it already fell out...?

I was thinkign of putting my kx 250 forks on my 300r would be plush as fuck.
If it passes bell it will save your life. If it passes more it means your buying an arai lmao. They are designed to save your life just how good the look while they do it changes the price.

a machine shop should be able to drop a helicoil in there with it all together

>Drove
How does somebody drive a bike?

kek. womyn can't even look after their own kids on the road
youtube.com/watch?v=M_VfAlgExww&t=3m15s

>dammit mom

friends to learn on and to fuck around

rode the zero sport a girl I knew the thing was a little insane with how quick it got going. Its about weight to performance so might rack up the bills on the frame since batteries weigh a ton.

Not just to OP, but everyone else.
Looking forward to purchasing my first dirt bike, yet I don't know where or what to get. I've been thinking about getting a YZ125, 2 stroke. I plan on trail riding, and maybe some racing (not competition, just with pals.) Anyone have good suggestions on what to get?
Thanks

300r being?

not a 125
get a 250 2 or 4 stroke
125s have to be ridden with less throttle finesse and more lightswitch movement as they make almost no bottom end power

klx 300r sorry about that would post pictures but that and the ktm 350 are in hibernation with my dads ninja. Gunna try ride Saturday if its not pouring from the storm.

very carefully

I wanna ttr for pic related

Just replaced the front tire on my Ninja 250. I went up a tire height size and the clearance with the front fender is looking razor tight. Will I have any issues?

plush wouldnt do much good in the trails, can be hazardous too

AT looks so chill cruising at ~35

I got into an accident recently and my bike was deemed totaled by insurance Jews. But I'm going in tomorrow to see what the real cost is to get it running again. It definitely isn't mechanically totalled, they factored in all the cosmetic shit that I don't care about.

did you check the papers man will tell you what can fit in there for clearance. Id worry if something gets stuck between the fender and the tire there goes a tire.

I was using an expandable oil plug because it was stripped out figured it'd be a cheap fix, but heat and crankcase pressure decided otherwise.

figured I'd need to do that after splitting the case, just dreading tearing the whole engine down.

how did you get into an accident?

Yah but I have asked many of the klx gurus and they have approved it over and over again saying its great. Now if I can just fix my pumper carb and get an fmf I can have a bike that throttle feels like a light switch.

Someone took a wide turn out of a gas station and came into my lane at an angle. So it was me swerving, or going over their hood. So I swerved and did a really hard brake and skidded out at 30 mph

went wide around a corner

>cruising

if you dont want to push it too hard sure, but most people would just respring to how they want it.

keyword is should, they did it on one of our ancient quads a long time ago and we didnt have to tear anything down

how do you feel now? do you have a limp? any pain?

To OP you say?
ok ill bite.
I would suggest starting on either a 250/450f or something like a Beta x trainer if you can afford one.
If money is an issue an RM250 would probably be your best bet though.
i would not really recommend a 125 to someone that has never ridden a 2 stroke, they are good first dirt bikes for people that learned to ride on an 80cc 2 stroke.

Yah would make sense but they were sent in to pro works to get respringed for the klx haha. Sorry about not telling you that but got the bike from some dude who was really into it and had all the goodies to make it a race dirt bike.

It was an epic show man. Hopefully you can make it or next year.
I was demolishing foster in the pit at the B4bq. But I'm old and feel like I should give younger chaps a chance lol.

And when I got the chief I got a temp one at the dealership and an official one in the mail not very long after

KDX200

Alright sweet, thanks for the advice man,melted me a lot. I got a friend that has a 1990 KX80 that he's got, you know if that'll be good to train on?

Just dont get thrown off on your ass they like to jump.

If you don't plan on riding on a track most of the time you should go for an enduro, it'll be easier and whole hell of a lot more fun. WR250F is what I would recommend.

Yeah great to train on, just try not to flip the thing 80's are fucking dangerous things lol

I had 14 stapels in my left knee, sitches in my left groin near my hip, and terrible road rash on my hands. It was all flesh wounds, with minor tendon damage to the knee. I basically had a hole in the meat on my kneecap, just doing a little physical therapy because of atrophy. My word's of wisdom, get a good pair of riding pants that have pads or reinforcements on the joints. I was wearing a leather jacket and full face so my upper body is fine, if I had been wearing riding pants and not shorts I probably would have on had hand rashes and bruises.

No wonder he's getting rid of it, haha. Alright, thanks a lot my man

I was thinking of doing it with a timesert kit and blocking the oil passage with a rag or something. That would keep metal shavings out of the engine and all I'd need to do is remove the clutch cover, maybe.

Thanks for the info

Fuck. I'll take your word man, Im gonna order a pair right now

No problem I learned from experience. Came from a bigger four stroke and the kx bucked me off and ran as I stood there haha.

I'm also wary of half face helmets now, because when I went down I skidded on my chin. If I was wearing an open face I would have looked like Freddy Krueger

>tfw classic bikes aren't 'cool' anymore

I still like the look of classics. Nighthawk etc

False I still want my dad Bonneville to restore and be as cool as he was.

>classic bikes are chopped and look like shit alongside not working

well im off to go dirt squirting have fun dbt

>dirt squirting
>dirt squirter
Do people actually say that in autsrailia?

yes.

Gross

holy fucking shit

Hodaka actually name a bike the dirt squirt

Yeah, don't wear anything but a full face ever.

The scar is pretty rad, but my knee is still swollen up like a baseball.

Can you walk m8?

Yes, but stairs and running are hard. I think I'm at full recovery in two weeks. The accident was on August 19

m8, you never fully recover from that, itll be back when you hit 40 too
treat yourself good and you can minimize how bad it gets for you

Going to wear knee protection from now on

so what do you do still remain Veeky Forums?

II haven't been to the gym in about a month. I'm going back on Tuesday just going to do upperbody until my knee is better

Yo. Work has me in Corvallis, Oregon, this weekend. Wombat told me that KitKat territory. Where he at?

He's in Denver now iirc

I'd still love to have a bonne

>not using actual pic of wombat user

Sissy trap hipster cuckboi detected!

a little surprised anyone still has that

No arguments from me

>No arguments from me
Post boipucci

>implying I woudl ever delet anything
Anyone got the collage where the user collected all the face slips of dbt?

I got a husaberg fs650 as my first bike. How rip am i

I'm stuck in 2011 please help

Yeah

>husaberg
Good luck finding parts.

I live in eu. Plus these things are fucking bulletproof.

a little, itll be worth it.

why are cc81 and me surrounded by rip anons?
>tfw gnarly is no longer local

but husaberg is discontinued.
>bulletproof
I've been memed into believing they are a time bomb

Why is charlie day on there?

Tash is no longer rip and R1Guy is technically still alive in vegetative form

I don't know I didn't make the fucking collage.

Summon the guy who made the collage

The guy i bought it from recently rebuilt the engine and put some aftermarket shit on it. I assume it cant be that hard.

Every used dirt bike ever has recently been completely rebuilt

Is that Leno in the black and white?

He moved to Denver, hit up his sister.

Spread boipucci

>more sister pics
Yes pls

I'm not on there...

yes you are
2nd from bottom on the left

How does one hit up KitKat's sister?

Pls add me!!! :'|

Good catch.

>no other images found
Still don't habeeb phamalam

Facebook bruh

OK, I'll just goo Facebook Search "KitKat's sister"

>using Facebook to talk to anyone besides CC81PT and Wombat

Pic not related

Too silent for me. I like the sound of a nice motor, I guess that's just my inner meathead

guys I just figured something out that's kinda terrifying
not only does my bike not have a steering lock or disc brakes (for a disc lock), it doesn't even need a god damn key

I managed to ride my bike home without the keys inserted just by sticking my fingernail into the key...hole and turning it, and it came on no problem

>building your own appears to be relatively cheap though
I looked into EV swapping my Miata and it would have been like double the cost of an LS for the same power, and only get like 100 miles range

You sure?