Guilty Pleasures

What is something ricey, shitty, weird, etc. that you can't help but love

>Neo-Chrome Headlights

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0pHcIlIADc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Veeky Forums hates this car and all I want to do is give it a hug.

How is something defined as weird?

If I like it, why would it be weird?

Meaning sub-norm. Quirky is another word. Like if you like dicks painted on your car. Whether you like it or not it can still be weird.

I think lowriders and donks are cool as hell.
>tfw will never be a balla, shot calla with 20 inch blades on the impala

Would this look good on my sunroof?

Who will see it?

I don't like the looks of them, but I find them much better than blacked out lights

Civics

Any and all Civics. I don't really like the new one but I am sure I will warm up to it.

I fucking love those red mudflaps

It's slammed

It wouldn't be weird to me if I liked it, though. It would be normal. Something doesn't need to be normal to other people for it to be normal to me.

>slamming your car
wew lad

But I think it could work. Aren't most sunroofs tinted? Would this get rid of the tint?

>"those lights are ugly! I know all about aesthetics!"
-user who wears running shoes and walmart jeans on a regular basis

you would need to remove the tint dumbass. How do you expect this to REMOVE tint that is already on the car?

I unironically like spoilers and want one for my car.

>this mad I gave an opinion

Maybe he's going to put it on top of the tint?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0pHcIlIADc

I'd like to drive this around LA in predominantly mexican neighborhoods with dyablo destrukxion playing

I can't get over how he used two different types and even systems of gold color on the stripes and on the roof though. Would've been neater if the roof had been satin gold, too, and not this candy glitter shit.

Cartrucks.

muh nigga

No.
It wouldn't.
The literal definition of normality is to conform to a standard, to be typical, expected. It literally does need to be normal to other people to fit in line with normality. Unless it's expected for you to draw dicks on your car, then it's normal for you.

It's not slammed but it is lowered and it's a smallish car in the first place. Sunroof is a bit below shoulder height even when it isn't popped, but I like to drive with it popped 90% of the time because I used to drive a miata and I miss the convertible-ness.

I personally think it would look a little weird, but not the worst idea.
What do you drive? Pics?

Does anyone else want to bring rice back?

Like, full on green neons under the car, loud as fuck 2/3 stage BOVs and graphics up the side

Pic related

my first car :'(

Its only a matter of time til the rice returns

You know what, minus the graphics, I like it it. Definitely a guilty pleasure though. Typically I find classy, well maintained cars far more aesthetically pleasing.

hell yeah

If it's functional, then there is nothing wrong with that.

Yes, it needs to come back. Man I miss neons especially.

80's digital dashboards
Finicky as all hell and nowhere near as accurate as the analog versions but fuck they look cool

>this mad I called him out on his lack of style

Yeah I love that 80's "futuristic" stuff. I remember thinking this interior in my mom's 86 Taurus looked like a spaceship.

It wouldn't remove the old tint. You would just have two tints and the neo chrome won't look good since it needs tye light to pass through it (that the tint is blocking )

This car is better than my Fiesta ST and feels faster, would have got one if they weren't so pricey in comparison

Under car lighting

Otherwise Im really tempted to get my wondows tinted, the only issue is only back windows are legal to tint here.I dont know if limo black is too dark or to go a step lighter

>only issue is only back windows are legal to tint here.
where do you live?? Even in CA we can put them on the side rear-passenger windows. I've put tint on all the windows but the front for all my cars.

you're retarded

>literally doesn't want to see out of his rear windows at night

>OMG guys I learned a new word: literally! I don't actually know what it means but man is it fun to type! XD

Sorry, I wasnt clear. You can only do the rear wondow and rear passenger windows, as you say you can in CA. Im in Ireland. Did you go limo black?

no, only a jackass would put limo tint on his car. Unless of course you really want to kill your nighttime visibility (and daytime for that matter). Nothing says "please officer, pull me over! Question me at checkpoints!" quite like full limo tint on a non-limo

Not really worried about the guards here, only visibility. I'll see if they can show me the difference between the 65% and 80% tints and take it from there.

>worried about visibility
>i'd like limo tint
get any other tint besides limo tint if you value your visibility

tires with painted lettering/branding

It looks so right, even if they're on a total shitbox.

I've had underglo on a car and I will have it on my current "project." It looks awesome and everybody loves it. You can get a kit on amazon for $40.

>has never driven in a limo tented car at night
>doesn't realize literally is factual

>berniefag
>likes donks
Oh so you are a section80 nigger afterall.

I want to do this but I have shitty tires that came with the car I bought 5months ago, and I don't want to rep like that. Worst part is they're sorta new so in a way I feel obligated to use them

Canards
I doubt they do anything but they look awesome to me

I want 25

I have, still improper use of the word. I don't get where you fags started tossing around literally everywhere, I even hear idiots say this in uni.
>"I have 5 dollars in my wallet"
instead:
>"I literally have 5 dollars in my wallet"

glad you cleared that up faggot, I thought you were writing a poem or something. I didn't know you literally cannot see out of limo tint, I was convinced it was an allegory about how you and OP suck each other's dicks and drive miatas

>literally proper use of the word
>being this autistic
>"completely true and accurate : not exaggerated"
If you're going to be autistic, at least be the smart kind.

I want this even if it's a former police car.

>literally has autism

okay?

If you put it on the outside, light still goes through it, making it look the way it does (only slightly darker)

>i'd like limo tint
things i didnt say for 5000

I think 80% or a little less would be fine, but we go the other way on the scale you posted.Thanks for the input

>literally uneducated virgins get assblasted when they get called out on their ignorance

I apologize, sometimes I forget this board is full of high school dropout wrench monkeys

With a bull bar

Any kind of futurism bullshit that I know will look dated in ten years let alone twenty. Like this.

I can't help but love it

nice cars for a cheap price desu

its probably why so many Indians drive it however

wh-whats wrong with Walmart jeans user? they last me years

they are not the most stylish option for the young adult, neither are (most) running shoes

Nascar spoiler/Ducktail spoiler
Nice quads, I think that means go for it!
Too loose fitting around the shins. What the fuck am I wearing, 90's baggy skater jeans? I pretty much use them for welding.

>user used literally correctly
>you raged
>got proven wrong
>post an image from google
>thinks he is correct somehow
Literally stupid.

hahahahahahahahahahh I can just picture the kind of person you are.

they look like shite

you can use it correctly and still sound like a dumbass.

I can use a socket wrench correctly and strip a bolt like a dumbass, just like you can use a word in a sentence correctly and still look stupid.

idk why but i really like speed holes

>is mad people use the correct word in the way he doesn't like
>thinks anyone cares
Stay, literally, autism bro.

Everyone loves spoilers but only if theyre right size and placement. Almost all stock spoilers make cars look better

>increased turbulence slow holes

in what way
have a look at one

Thats not riced much. Bumpers and skirts fit well. Color scheme is good. Neon is on point. No 30 inch nigger wheels. No disgusting stance. Whats not to like here?

Please shut up and stop arguing, it's literally annoying

electric motorcycles
pic related

I am literally triggered.

Nothing wrong with hem bruh.

I would buy one if they could go longer than 60 miles and didn't cost as much as a BMW

What are those wheels, they are incredible.

Same here. I would want one for commuting, as that is just doable without running out. But the €12.000 price tag is a bit much and my company doesn't want to lease me one.

This.

Id love this, but my tires are nothing special, in fact it would probably be embarrassing if I did.
Next set.

Four doors.

I feel bad for other s40 drivers when I see they dont have one

Vortex Generator

Want to trade? I would gladly take a Fiesta ST over my BRZ

you're not generating fuck all mate

It's still a thing in Japan

same I went ahead and did white lettering on my nice tires. two coats and it looks great from about 5 ft away. 3-4 is good. the stickers are cool but I don't see myself paying $100+ for a set when paint pens are $4

will probably touch up again tomorrow. if you clean it and scuff it and used the sharpie oil based one it lasts for a while.

Devil Japan Shadow Spark
Discontinued, super rare to find

>Honda civics
>fwd shit boxes
>fart cans
>anime stickers
>stance

Basically the worst taste ever Kekkles

...Cucks?

Are these similar, because I could not believe the price on these

I just figured it was because they're the suitable offset for a S30

I'm white btw