How often do you rotate your spark plug wires?

How often do you rotate your spark plug wires?

Every ten hundred miles otherwise your car's carbonation injection system can get rust on it.

>ten hundred
So thousand?

>So thousand?
No, I think you're wrong.

Never you idiot they are made of separate lengths to fit each plug.

Think you're lying.

>not rotating your spark plug wires
You should get longer ones so they all reach the furthest plug, you'll get uneven wear otherwise

I usually do it around the same time I change my fender fluid. Makes it easy to remember.

>spark plug wires
I'm not a boomer. My car doesn't even have those.

I know this a troll thread but spark plug wires don't wear out. They are way too big for electromigration to happen, and way too short for the distance to matter for unequal firing time.

NGK, MSD, etc. larger gauge plug wires are nothing but memes for idiots. They don't do anything. Its the insulation that wears out on plug wires, just replace them with OEM unless you like the pretty colors or you're getting played for a fool.

t. I was a teenager once

>coil on plug
There are cars less than 10 years old with traditional plug wires for sure, I own one. Hell I bet some shitboxes today aren't coil on plug. We aren't talking distributors bud.

Enjoy your uneven sparks bro

Well my one car has coil on plug, and the other doesn't because there is no such thing as electricity not traveling fast enough to matter in an automobile. Electrical current travels at like 186 miles a second bub.

You should be more concerned about the fact your car has one throttle body. Mine has six. That unequal airflow in your car is far worse dude. I'm surprised it can even idle

>one
>coil on plug

Nigga is u dumb, that was relevant maybe 20 years ago.

No I have two cars and one has six coils...and plugs. Its really just an emission thing and squeezing out every last possible hp.

Doesn't your one throttle body make you unable to sleep at night tho? I mean, how cheap is your shitbox that you don't have six coils and six throttle bodies?

The real question is do you activate your almonds first?

Oh my! I didn't know I was supposed to do that! Thank goodness I browse Veeky Forums.

Am I supposed to rotate them clockwise or counter clockwise? What do I torque them too?

>Implying I drive these days

I get chauffeured everywhere

I hope your chauffeur rotates his spark plug wires then

How often should I replace the spark plugs on my turbo diesel? I've been doing it every 25,000km, not sure if this is too soon, or not soon enough?

I usually replace them when the yellow spark plug symbol pops up on the dash.

>not replacing them when the gauge reaches 1/4

you don't wanna run out of sparks on a long drive

Fuck now I'm really confused :(

that's why I installed a second interference capacitor.

We know

every time you fill up on gasoline

>he only has six cylinders

Thats cute.

spark plugs changes should be done every time you fill the diesel injection fluid

The boots can melt if they're too close to the headers such as on gmc/chevy vans. Saw it first hand. This is why ceramic boot wires exist.

NICE TROLLING FRIEND XDDDDD

Cant beat NGK plugs and wires.
>tfw no shitpost here

Well I don't drive poorly engineered (read: America) cars so I have no worries

Resistance breaks down internally on carbon core wires. Spiral cores can be as you describe. Massive variations in resistance or overall path resistance being too high (including spark plug) can cause coil failures

I have coil on plug

How much hp boost does that turbo give you?

200 amps

Idiot.
Doesn't know the difference between fenders and quarter panels.
Fenders are sealed,you big dumb idiot.

You go 180* opposite firing order, so if your firing order is 1-3-4-2, you rotate 1 to 4 and 3 to 2

That works unless you have something like an 8 plug 2.3 Ford, then you just switch wires on the same cylinder/

>i know this is a troll thread
>still responds

lol

As often as I rotate the light bulbs.

I just invented a new fad for stancefags: extremely long spark plug wires. Have them come out the cowl, run alongside the fender, go back in the grill, maybe a detour through the passenger compartment.

LED bulbs lighting up when the spark fires

My firing order is 1234567, it's a Toytoa Camry 2.2