Tell me Veeky Forums why are there so few 370Z around nowadays?

Tell me Veeky Forums why are there so few 370Z around nowadays?

because the Mustang is better

Basically.

It competes with the Camaro and Mustang, which have gotten massive upgrades recently while the 370Z hasn't got an update. A 370Z generally isn't any faster/more reliable/practical than an equally priced pony car. Even complaints of heavy weight and poor visibility are present in the 370 too.

Just as an example: if you want a V6 car you can track, you got the Camaro 1LT 1LE or the 370 Nismo choose one. GM said that the V6 1LE is as fast around a track as the last gen SS. The SS is faster around Laguna than the Nismo, so logically, so is the 1LE. The Camaro will set you back about 33k USD with the track pack while the Nismo is 42k, and you don't gain visibility or practicality by going with the latter, so why get the Nissan?

Bs mustang better ! mustang v6 300hp , 370z 320 HP used prices are similar

Cause people invariably buy 350z which is slow and all the sheep want a mustang or Camaro

>3.2k
>heavy
It's outdated and could be faster in a straight line (not like high 4s are bad) but you're just being a delusional fanboy if you think it has bad handling

>comparing cars based on HP alone

Could you be any more of a basic bitch bench racer?

Exactly real road driving I would take z

ugly

not a gay bench racer would use other comparison but most people wouldn't understand

Mustang has like only 6 - 10 more torque

Nissan is an SUV/crossover company now. I have no idea how the GTR got made.

>I said it had bad handling.

No I didn't, I said it handled no better than the competition. Only morons who drink the meme coolaid still thinks pony cars lolcantturn

As opposed to Ford with their wide selection of sports cars

At least Ford still cares.
>Fiesta ST
>Focus ST
>Focus RS
>Fusion Sport
>Mustang in all its variants
>GT

Fucked up a new mustang 2 days ago with my 90z tt .

>most people wouldn't understand

Because you can't into english.

GT
Mustang (many variations)
Focus RS
Fiesta ST

Meanwhile, Nissan makes the GTR and the 370. And the 370 comes with exactly one engine option. Pathetic.

Sentra specv / Altima 2.5 / Maxima 3.5 / 350z /370z /gtr .u also forgot Ford gt

I mentioned the GT.

Yeah new v6 are amazing same power as a 25 year old Nissan v6

two of those aren't made and when they were made were pretty mediocre (Sentra/Z) and two of those are CVT only commuters without a hint of fun.

I hope this is bait...

Oops u sure did

>Focus ST
>Fiesta ST
>Focus RS
>Boostang
>Mustang GT
>GT350
>GT350R
>F-150 Raptor
>Taurus SHO
>Fusion Sport
>Ford GT

There's Ford's performance lineup, let's see yours

Sentra 2.5 is 170 HP 190 tq and light

You forgot Super Snake

Only need 1 gtr

Taurus SHO my dude

Can you really call that a Ford product though? It isn't on their website

Owned Fords whole life to many electrical and other problems no more for me thanks be original buy something not so mainstream 90% of camaros I see are driven by girls

Whst does Veeky Forums think about its luxury counterpart, the G37? To me my G37 feels comfy and less aggressive

370Z has better looks imo

>the poor man's 370z

Great, it was out when the RSX Type S and later 2006+ Civic Si was a thing. It cost the same and didn't drive anywhere nearly as well or was even close to being as reliable.

>fusion
>taurus
>raptor
>puts variants of the same car to make list bigger (mustang)
>4cyl mustang

LOL, that damage control. Nissan does need more sports cars, but if I posted like you it would be
>GTR
>GTR Nismo
>Juke RS
>Juke Nismo
>Sentra SE-R
>370Z
>370Z Nismo
>Titan P
>Pro 4-X
>Altima SR v6

Look at me I can also make up my own definition of "sports car" and move the goal post to say "performance line up"

Wished they kept the Halo taillights on the Q series, but your aren't wrong about that. The front just looks ugly tbqh, thank God the Qs has a better front

None of those Nissan products except for maybe the GTRs are comparable to the Fords in any way though.

Forgot pic

I had a 2007 Nismo. Loved that car but it wasn't that fast to be honest. Every Mustang that rode past me wanted to race.

Only fast around corners

Ford "sport trims" aren't like Toyota sport trims mate.

>base Fusion
>FWD with 188HP 2.0L engine
>Fusion Sport
>AWD twin turbo 2.7L with 325HP/380lb-ft and magnetic suspension

>completely incorrect
>only asked about "performance line-up"
>moves goal post even further

Bump love this poster

Meanwhile at Nissan

>base Sentra
>130hp FWD
>Sentra SR
>188hp turbo FWD

Wew

>hp is the only thing that makes a sports car
Just kill yourself.

Here's your reply, sage

What's better as a daily driver considering you don't give a fuck about space/seats, 370Z, Mustang GT or Hyoondai Genesis Coupe?

Just get an frs

>he compares $35k+ cars to $16k cars
HAHAHAHA
>he asked for their sports line up
>gets mad that someone posted it

Mustang GT because muh veeate, this shouldnt even be a question

Mustang GT is

>the best sounding
>the best gripping
>the best looking

Not even a question

>Sentra SR

way to be 5 years late

fuck nissan is a joke even renault tries harder all nissan sells is suvs/crossovers and altimas

>all the money is in crossovers
>faggots on Veeky Forums don't buy new sports cars
>sports car market is dying

Is the bottom end sturdier than it was in the 350z?

No it's not. That's its biggest weakness...garbage chassis that is sloppy in the corners.

they are all being stored in climate controlled garages in case the value goes up because it appears in a cartoon

It won't. The 350Z is probably the cheapest way to get 300HP these days.

It's ugly as shit in the rear.

The front looks awesome but the back looks like a giant bubble.

2013 370z owner reporting in. What do you wanna know OP? I can tell you, I love my Z. She's reliable and rarely do I need to worry about space. She's also my DD throughout the year, but I drive a truck during the winter months as it snows viciously here.

I was installing a new exhaust system during this time. :)

As much as I don't like Nissan, I don't mind people who actually like their cars.

I'd rather hang out with someone who wants to keep their car running for as long as possible than someone who changes cars every few years.

Also like those wheels, are they stock?

Its old.

Hello! First off, beautiful ride! I love the color :)

These wheels are the forged Ray's, 19in! These come with the "Sport" package that includes Akebono piston breaks, upgraded brake lines, stiffer suspension and the aero kit! I didn't want the Nismo trim because I didn't like the body kit on it, it felt to "boy racer". Currently, I'm purchasing and Amuse body kit for my Z, I'm glad I didn't got with the Nismo. When purchasing a 370z, I went strictly with a certified pre-owned one. I wanted a fully loaded one! I bought her from Carmax out the door for 28.5. Yeah, she has a V6, and yes she isn't the fastest, but boy... It's THE most fun I've had driving I've ever had and in recent times. I traded in my 2012 Evo X. She had AWD pump problems and it was turning into a nightmare... Considering I bought the Evo X new! :(

Anyhow, the 370z has been the best sports car purchase under 30k I have ever had. They're expensive just because it's Nissan. However, the build quality is great :)

I'm thinking about buying a used. I really like how it looks but I'm not quite sure if I could get better stuff for 20k euro

Remember, the best car for you, is the one you like. Everyone will always tell you why you should buy X instead of Y. Get the one you like the most and stay on top of the maintenance! Consider your budget and if it allows you to get it, GO FOR IT! :)

Also, always test drive it and pull records before committing.

That's 911 money.

But give all your options a test drive, then get the one you like most.

Thanks, good job with your detail..

I like the wheels, miles better than most of the other shit Japanese and Korean manufacturers are slapping on.

This.

If you're looking for a car within this decade, just get what you want and make sure it's been maintained properly.

I absolutely love your R/T - thank you!

OP, even my wife loves the Z. Regardless of the car you choose, I hope you get one that makes you happy :)

I'll be lurking if you need any technical information about maintaining a Z or common issues. /peace

>that fucking hair dye

Yes, this is the girlfriend of a 370Z owner, 100%.

Better than no girlfriend like you.

>Drives a 370z and dates a girl who looks like her twitter handle is strawberry xanax mami

Don't even bother, I know exactly who you are and what you are.

Nice car, cute waifu

Bitter permavirgins imminent

/thread