Who was the most Veeky Forums civilization?

Who was the most Veeky Forums civilization?

I don't know about being Veeky Forums but I know who's winning the /bigguy/ category hands down

England

Iranics invented pants and pantaloons, so them.

Nazi Germany.

>1960s England

fucking gross

You talk like there's even a contest...

Renaissance and early modern Europe.

Without a doubt.

60s not only ruined the civilization but also fashion as well.

In the high Medieval period, some clothes were restricted to only be worn by the nobility. Wearing the wrong colour or shape of shoe would give you a day in the stocks, or worse, they would cut off your feet. They actually had fashion police in these cities. Now that's what I call autism.

18th century to present - France

1200s to 17th century - Italy

only objective anwer
/thread

>Who was the most Veeky Forums civilization?
Sodomites.

I don't think Swedes had fashion.

Is it even question?
Certainly Minoans

omg now I love Crete

wtf i love crete now

Sucks about England's regressive man-jaw issue in the women.
What's the deal with everyone over there having a notorious fucking underbite?
It's fucking awful.

Ming dynasty China definitely on top.

>mfw minoan savages are being posted

Dahomey

>No

Damn that is fresh

Why is late 30s to 60s chinese fashion so based ?
This is both elegant and sexy as fuck

Something about those hats..

>implying
clothing is degenerate

Western influences.
But late Tang is also pretty chic.

If you don't say Qing Dynasty, you're wrong

It's sexy looking at art of it, but if you actually lived and grew up there, you'd be desensitized to it. Like how, Gynaecologists don't get turned on when they see vag.

My vote goes to the Aztec priests

Central Asia

fuck off asianfags

The problem is that all the pics show young and beautiful women, when you'd have to see hag's and ugly and floppy pancake tits as well

Napoelonic Europe.

War became an art form.

I love all breasts regardless of size and shape, from young pancake tits to old saggy grandma boobs

Without contest

desu i'm not turned on when i look at vag alone either

Maybe, but think of it this way. Back then you'd rarely get the chance to see the breasts of anyone outside your village, so you'd be desensitized to theirs.

But travel one village over, and all the tits would still have oggle value cuz they'd be a whole new brand of titties

If tits aren't covered and fetishist, nobody cares.

But is there something inherently sexy about tits?
After all the images naked women you've browsed through, you keep coming back for more. Sometimes, on a daily basis.

>you will never be ruled by bare-chested titty monsters

19th-century Europe.

I see this shit posted everywhere, is there even any kind of evidence for it besides the statuette of the snake goddess?

joseon dynasty keepin it fresh

It's honestly at its peak right now. Also, the Manchurians should have been exterminated for wearing that.

>turned on when they see vag.
Vaginas are ugly

Yeah it's pretty dank

Aztec

Is that the same exact actor playing Sejong as played Admiral Yi?

Turkmen ladies in Afghanistan had neat clothes

Why did China steal Japan's clothing? Jesus have chinks always been this unoriginal?

>sticking a feather in his cap and calling it macaroni

wtf I love china now

No, it's more like the other way around.

>1927: Natural Breast Movement
What did she mean by this?

Better than an overbite you weak jawed bitch

It's shown in a lot of different frescoes, google "Minoan fresco" for more info.

>Khagan, I'm Tang Dynasty

Trump America

I literally threw up in my mouth a little

Most fashion laws were disobeyed anyway, and were rarely strictly upheld

Literally what I came to post. Obviously the peasants wouldn't have been as colorful but it's pretty fucking sweet still.

Women: recent China
Men: Renaissance

south east asia

Posting more scheisse

Ancient/Classic Greek/ Maybe the Roman empire m8, I really dig togas

These are some of the worst royal dresses imho. They jus't don't seem very imperial to me. It's just a fairly simple yellow robe with some unique emblems and a hat. Contrast that to European monarchs, who had really elaborately decorated dresses, embroiled with all kinds of jewels, wore those giant capes over their regular wear, and crowns instead of hats.

Opinions. Seeing that a lot of East Asians/Southeast Asians/Eastern Steppenigs aped Chinese styles whenever they think "imperial." And it isnt a fairly simple robe, the shit on top is a surcoat. And those caps can be really complicated: check this Wusha Cap made out of gold wire.

Furthermore the really important regalia differs. Chinese do not have a conception of a "Crown." The Emperor just had a fancy hat whenever he choses to have one. Though the meme Chinese hat is the Miangguan or "Veil of Stars" (the one that looks like a graduate's mortarboard, with a curtain of corals hanging in front of the Emperor's face, but that's really more of a "Laurel Leaf" than "Crown".)

What is really the equivalent of a "crown" in China -and by extension, East Asian culture- is the Imperial Seal. A big block of precious stone used to sign imperial decrees.

In addition, jewelry for east asians is strictly a female thing. Only barbaniggers wore rings & blingbling necklaces. They saw it all the time with Indo-Iranian princes and chieftains down south and said they'll have none of that. The only acceptable jewelry for men is a nice belt and a "bi" medallion (which is often indicates your rank) hanging from said belt, or a fucking sword.

>Be actual emperor with real power and an actual empire.
>Wear tasteful shit as per your culture

>Be >Holy >Roman >Emperor
>Overdecorated pimp with no real power. No real empire.

These aren't very good examples. Ming and Tang imperial dress is mediocre while the one with the Yellow Emperor is him being all spiritual and sheeit. I'll post some better stuff.
Having meh clothes as an emperor of an actual empire rather than being the head doofus of the
>
>
>
is of course more attractive. Although, the Qin and Han styles definitely look better than over the ones from later dynasties.

Nazi Germany had some pretty dank military uniforms

rome is sol invictus tier

>if i take that capital off will you die

Justacorps is my favorite.
Unfortunately I can't find any pic of a decent resolution.

That would be extremely humiliating

You're a big guy.

為子

>skipping the best fashion
unforgivable

>Gommie crap
*vomit*

Mid-late Tang is THICK

Also Yuang is a qt

w2c

fuck off reactionary

Sorry Comrade Jiang Qing, didn't know that you were still goading the xiaore-- i mean proletariat to make "useful" pig steel and starving them in the process. Better than handing them over to the filthy capitalists, right?

By the revolutionary folks over at the red, anti-rightist bureau, we should have, in an exquisitely Maoist manner, surpassed the United States, Britain, France, Italy, Brazil, Germany, Spain, and the rest of the world in three weeks! Thanks to the revolutionary dogma of the dialectic, we'll be using the corpses to fly to Pluto!

I'll report to the Tianzi... i mean the Great Helmsman that he has some patriotic "interviewees" available among the mulberry trees. After all, cuckoldry as a vice is just Western propaganda if Comrade Mao does it. I'm sure you wouldn't mind.