This triggers the Christcuck

>this triggers the Christcuck

Post iconoclasm

awww somebody help him :(

>this triggers the proddy

>implying I'm a Protestant
>implying I'm a Christcuck of any kind

Nah.

Well seeing as I hate Abrahamics for thinking the destruction of art and information is a virtue, I can't exactly say I approve of this.

[spoiler]Though I could say its a taste of their own medicine[/spoiler]

I think that the Hagia Sophia and the GuaranĂ­ language kinda prove you wrong

Yes, yes, well done apostates, well done

However

Think of it as their comeuppance for the destruction of countless pagan temple complexes, sacred groves, statues, and libraries during the 6th - 8th centuries, the extermination of both the followers and the scriptures/buildings of various groups deemed "heretical" (Cathars, Bogomils, Paulicians, etc.), and the destruction of temples and codices in the New World.

The Abrahmics all deserve it.

That's nice. Just don't be too surprised when you realize what goes around comes around.

All idols should be smashed.

Why didn't God protect his churches, Christcucks? He seems to be a pushover, letting them get sacked and burned and vandalized by "unbelievers" - what happened to Yawheh the terrible who turned into a pillar of fire and parted the sea, who materialized water and fire to confound the priests of Baal, who sent an earthquake and angels to free some apostles from prison?

God loathes idolatry. By destroying icons you are pleasing God and obeying his word.

Fuck off, Christcuck. If your buildings haven't been touched, it's hardly from divine protection and more from the fact that there's absolutely nothing to destroy with relish.

God predestined you to destroy those icons. You're an instrument of his wrath even if you're too stupid to understand it.

>Spanish commies made to build Christian monuments through forced labor

Franco Spain, best days of my life. Truly they were Americans greatest ally.

We'll just build new ones. It doesn't matter. We're not pagans, after all--the statues and churches themselves hold no special power. They are merely images of what we adore, and occasional conduits of divine might.

The only one triggered is you fedora.

Why are you thanking Franco? Upon his death, Spain underwent through an adverse reaction to his policies, and once more, Spain is highly irreligious, with Church attendance numbers plummeting and anti-clerical sentiment emerging quite strongly after years of stifling Church presence during Franco's regime.

He only caused the Spanish people to reject Catholicism even more.

Christianity is still dying in Spain, you francoist cuck.

Europe in general are Post-Christianity nihilistic societies. And "Republican" commies winning would have the same godless result. At least Franco kept out the murderous communists and killed a good number of them to boot.

>Europe in general are Post-Christianity nihilistic societies

Firstly, work on your grammar.
Second, you say that as though this is a bad thing. The anti-clerical sentiments that arose in Spain were grassroots in origin: face it, people were tired after centuries stifling Church presence, hence why it turned so violent: it was people letting loose centuries of pent-up frustrations with a religion that took and took but never gave.

>The anti-clerical sentiments that arose in Spain were Jewish in origin

FTFY

So what do you accomplish by burning an effigy of the pope if it's just an idol of him and really the real pope?

IT

The only reason is bothers us is the great disrespect to what it represents.

Stamping on a flag physically doesn't hurt a Nation, but it shows contempt for something via desecration of an effigy.

Now who could be behind this post?

You're delusional.

t. Alischer Schekelowitz

>ridiculing and oppressing Christians
>thinking it will have any effect on our faith
It's like going to /b/ and posting gore

Go to gulag

>thinking it will have any effect on our faith

It just might. What, you think people are monoliths that never change?

t.ex-Christian

Jesus was ridiculed and tortured too.
Early Christians were persecuted and sadistically killed.
We thrive on oppression, it only affirms our faith.

Yeah, but there's no point in being too autistic about it all. We'll just try out hardest to keep following Christ and the Church. "Be like me, for I am meek and humble of heart," after all.

>Early Christians were persecuted and sadistically killed.

Nah, the "Christians were persecuted under the Roman authorities" is mostly a myth, a narrative created to create cohesion (what is called an 'invented tradition' in sociology).
For the most part, it was Christians committing what amounted to suicide in order to achieve martyrdom.

>We thrive on oppression, it only affirms our faith.

Christians are no different from other humans. It's happened time and time again: Christians eventually drop their faith once the novelty of being a martyr goes away and they realize it's more convenient to convert. See, for example, how Egypt and the Levant converted after the Muslim invasions. Or how Russia became largely irreligious (to this day, even if they put on pretensions of being devout Orthodox) due to the Soviet persecutions.

Your religion already reached its expiration date: now, it's just a slow but sure ride into eventual decline. Don't feel too bad about it: happens to all of them. Same day will come for Islam

I believe you're simply incorrect.

Also, what's wrong with being like other humans? Humans are great. Humans are grand. Humans have immortal souls and are made in the image and likeness of God. All humans have the capacity in them to do great things in the name of their religions. Christians as people aren't any different, and what strength we have is Christ working through us.

Got any sources for Christians not being persecuted under the Romans? Non believer btw, just think it would be an interesting read.

His ass

"early Christians sought out and welcomed martyrdom. Roman authorities tried hard to avoid Christians because they "goaded, chided, belittled and insulted crowds until they demanded their death."

Ide, Arthur Frederick; Smith, John Paul (1985). Martyrdom of Women: A Study of Death Psychology in the Early Christian Church to 301 CE. Garland: Tangelwuld.

According to Droge and Tabor, 'in 185 the proconsul of Asia, Arrius Antoninus, was approached by a group of Christians demanding to be executed. The proconsul obliged some of them and then sent the rest away, saying that if they wanted to kill themselves there was plenty of rope available or cliffs they could jump off."

Droge, Arthur J.; Tabor, James D. (November 1992). A Noble Death: Suicide and Martyrdom Among Christians and Jews in Antiquity. San Francisco: HarperSanFrancisco. p. 136.

There are three recorded cases in all of Roman history of Christian persecution:
1. A very brief stint under Nero, mainly as a scapegoat for his own unpopular reign after the fire of Rome.

2. Decius' persecutions which wasn't intended to target Christians, rather it was meant to prove loyalty of the citizens in a time of constant civil war.s Christians were just affected by it because many didn't want to make sacrifices. And even then, many still did. So many that after Decius' rule Christian leadership had to pardon their practitioners.

3. The most extensive of persecutions, those that took place under Diocletian's rule, mainly pushed for by co-emperor Galerius (and continued by Galerius even after Diocletian retired) which lasted about 5 years and only affected Christians in Nicomedia and Asia minor.

Every other mentioning of Christians by Roman officials says the same thing, "as long as they pay their taxes, they're fine." On the other hand, Christians were known to attack temples or pagans in order to be taken to trial so they could be executed.

So how is actively antagonising the authorities to get yourself killed not denying the gift of life from God?

I wouldn't want to be part of a religion that didn't have Varg Vikernes as a saint.

Don't be so quick to pronounce Christianity dead. It's main competitor, secular humanism, is going down the drain.

Not really.

You can destroy the statue or the icon itself, but the idea remains. Half of the images you have posted just make the subject matter more poignant

>"It's main competitor, secular humanism, is going down the drain."

This is what Christfags actually believe.

So would you step on a Fumi-e? Make an active statement of "those represented here are beneath me and I stamp on them to signify their lack of worth to me?"

Is ISIS just modern day proddies?

No, Proddies are modern day Proddies.

Isis are what Islam followed to the letter results in.

dude free will lmao

Are you saying ISIS follows Sola Scriptura, just like proddies?

Muslim scripture is a wee bit different laddie.

>implying cromwell didnt do worse with his proddy caliphate

christians would destroy pagan symbols too if there was anything left to destroy ;)

how will pagancucks EVER recover?

Because reasons

>spend entire war trying to look cool with berets and bandoleers and red cravats whilst shooting fucking statues
>wonder why they got blown the fuck out so hard

Does he loath this?

Except the Bible opposes sola Scriptura

>name = graven image

Are you retarded?

>based on Jew logic about writing name of Yahweh
>Nomina sacra seen as sacred names
>literally the icon in word form of the first christians
>literally idolatry by protlogic

Protshits confirmed for being so retard

They can't read

>he never read the second commandment

>second commandment
>warning against treatment of statues and images as somehow hosting the deity
>God still sanctions use of images
PROTNIGGERS confirmed for retard

>he doesn't understand forbidden unless permitted
lmao kys

Samefag

>Protnigger
>sees images as forbidden
>according to protlogic all depictions of objects are idolatry following god's own command regarding not depicting things of heavens and below the earth
>photography and science textbooks deny this
>Protniggers make God inconsistent
>ignores Nomina Sacra the early Christian from the 1st century, equivalent of statues and icons just in word form

PROTNIGGERS confirmed for stupid

>ISIL can't even crucify people correctly
lel

>Protnigger
>history shows them to be bs
>still want to be arrogant

Where were you when history BTFO Protties?

>name = physical object

Literal retard lmfao

>ignoring how Nomina Sacra are treated
>akin to icons
How much retard can you get

This kills Prottie

>sacred character
Dumb Prottie owned again

>Implying destroying a physical item has real significance to any of the Christian religions.
Unless it was really expensive the only thing you trigger is your autism.

Delusional Malaysian shitposter is delusional Malaysian shitposter.

Hi Coyolxauhqui

Try to do that during a mass and see if the community will not transform you into an Hypatia of modern times

You're an utter imbecile. Second commandment explicitly refers to PHYSICAL OBJECTS not names or immaterial concepts.

And are you really Mudlaysian? That would explain your low IQ.

Atheists are deluded proddies
Muslims are vintage desert proddies

>ignoring how the NAMES and WORDS are treated as sacred
>scholars agree this to be the early form of Christian material culture aka icons and shit
>muh second commandment only applies to objects
>ignores God sanctioning images hence he contradicts himself
>follows a line of logic that makes God deny any artistry or illustration of space and the things in the waters

Protlogic 101

>Protties advocate word worship
>but ignores worship of objects
INCONSISTENT

>try to destroy an object during a cult ritual and see if they don't chimp out and commit murder.

Not exactly defending them...

This triggers my dick. I can almost smell her musk. That's probably not what you Marians want out of a statue of your precious ever-virgin.

Or rather.

>trespass on an event with the intent to vandalize the property of those attending the event and see if they don't chimp out

Why don't we just rename this board to /jud/ - Judaism?

Pretty good evidence of early christians falling from christs teachings

They also did it with a FUCKING WORD

Think what you will about religion, but seeing the destruction of both religious and historic buildings/works of ark/relics is painful.

>But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.