Anyone else have a strange obsession with an econobox that they can't explain...

Anyone else have a strange obsession with an econobox that they can't explain? I'm in love with the Fit and I don't know why.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N1CA8g8JhaI?t=53
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I feel you user I want to buy a fit as well
>great mpg
>is what the civic USED to be
>four doors
>decent interior
>okay styling
>not a fucking Yaris
>great resale value

I was thinking of buying one off of copart and rebuilding any minor damage and dd it until I have enough to buy my dream car

I was close to getting a fit but I got an ep3 instead, wanted something a little smaller and faster

It's like a twingo
Nice

i feel you. i have an unhealthy obsession with the current generation of suzuki swift

>last NA "hot" hatch

Can you fold the back seat to have a long flat surface ?

Yes. The Fiat Uno, Peugeot 205 and Seat 127 mostly.

yes

youtu.be/N1CA8g8JhaI?t=53

The current gen Fit is actually smaller and lighter than the EP3.

160 inches long vs 166, roughly 250lb lighter. Although the width for both is the same, and the EP3 is 3 inches shorter.

http://owners.honda.com/vehicles/information/2015/Fit/specs#mid^GK5G5FEW

http://owners.honda.com/vehicles/information/2004/Civic-Si-Coupe/specs#mid^EP3354EW

90s Corollas, particularly AE92s

I would actually buy this

holy fuck is that the kind of cars they get in mexico? daammnnn

It's just so happy and adorable and the next generation is gonna be a turbocharged angry blob just like everything else.
>mfw

I have no idea why i like this, maybe because it looks sportier than al the other ecoshitboxes

The RS is a riot, and they even made an absolute madman-spec version with the rear seats replaced by a race-bred V6.

That's right, MR V6 hatchback.

I know it's not healthy

If there's a 4wd version with a fucking wing im sold

the ready access to newly built retro shitboxes would almost make being a third worlder tolerable for me.
i think you can get new ae92s in south africa

>dang, look at all that room
I'd love to but your shitty white balance has turned the inside of the car into a pure black abyss

fuck off you entitled faggot it's a free video online for information purposes, it doesn't need to have production values

i had one of those as my first car
despite >french reliability nothing ever went wrong on it

Not worth much for information if they can't convey the information at all. If you're gonna do something, do it well.

I posted the video, and I have to agree it was too dark. It was still a good video overall so I posted it over some others, but I wish they had a better camera.

My F150 (king ranch) had problems and I had places I needed to go that day, sorta life/death. Dealer took it in and gave me a crazy good trade in. Rolled out with the cheapest car I could get. A brand new focus SE. $15,000 later with X pricing and I was on the road.

2 years later, 50,000 miles later and I can't get rid of it. I easily hit over 40mpg commuting in comfort. I have trucks provided to me by my employer I take home, but I've found it hard to part with this little car and I am not in a position to have more vehicles at home. I seriously have this attraction to econo cars now.

I own a toyota celica GT very similar to pic related, except it has no spoiler and the previous owner put some 16" audi wheels on it

I feel like people hate the 7th gen celica because they completely misunderstand its purpose. it's a spirited little econobox more than it is a true sports car, so of course it's gonna be slow and fwd. people also argue that it's "riced from the factory" but imo that only applies to the action package body kit, the regular one looks just fine

it's reliable, I'm never starving for gas, it has a fuckton of trunk space, repairs are cheap, and it takes corners outstandingly well for a fwd car. those five things have all saved my ass at some point and I'm very grateful

fuck I love this little shitbox so much, I'm never getting rid of it

the death of the second to last happy hatch

If it ever dies, grab a hot hatch to replace it. Econo-usefullness and ever so slightly fun.

I always liked the fwd Celicas. Every time I see one of these, it just makes me upset Honda didn't make new Civic Coupe into a liftback.

10/10

Body panels are stupid expensive though

I was watching a video and apparently those silver engine inlets are like £2,000 for a pair

It looks like the 2016 may get some people be interested in modding it into a hatchback tho. I see some promise as I work with someone who has the latest coupe.