Wheels thread

Show us your wheels

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.co.uk/itm/311690318156
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think I would like a set of HRE 305M.

TE37SL

18x10j +20

The fact that having text not aligned right bothers the shit out of me.

Not mine but im hoping to save up for these babies

>knockoffs
Pic related is the real deal

I don't really know what I want. I have an FD rx7 and am still on the stock wheels

another picc

what does Veeky Forums think of these

another angle

kek 3000 obo
CUSTEM WEELS

Unf

SSR Professor SP1'S

I dunno about that design man, I wouldn't say it looks bad but I think other wheels would look alot better on an 86.
Also what colour is that car? I cant make out if its just gray or a greeny gray?

BTFO by BMW 323i

Konig Helix

I want a set of those for my 5.0

Is that a roush?

Mah nigga

Fantastic taste mah nigga.

Fix'd the file

it's supposed to be some kind of black. they're called rota recces, i think they'd be better in some kind of gunmetal.

wat?

Just copped these on Thursday. They'll be here on Tuesday. They're 17x9 +35. Looking to pick up some RS-3's in 245/40R17. Pic is how they'll look.

OEM wheels from another OEM

Thanks based Mazda

look like vag ronals

Still looking for the stock spoke wheels, have these fat ugly ones instead.

>19" Blizzaks
That's rough m8. Why not go the absolute smallest wheel you can muster for winter tires? I'll be using 16"s on my BMW because I picked them up super cheap and don't care because the winter will fuck them up anyways and Blizzaks are substantially less expensive in a 16". If you need dat style, I hear you, but you have options.

Time for something new.

Hmmm. I want to get 17's RPF1 too.

Non-concave PRF1s are kind of boring looking.
A little strange looking, but not terrible.

Looks clean man, i dig.

One of the only things im scared of is I live in a town full of Puerto Ricans. I don't wanna find my car on some cinderblocks because of those rims 2bh

Given that I can work from home I will rarely be driving in snow, I just need something that wont kill me lol. It's hard to justify buying a second set of rims. I was even surprised they sell blizzaks in low profile

omg thats so fucking racist you asshole

Sorry, I thought the memes were real though

Bullits.

any advice for picking out aftermarket rims? getting a lightly-used B-Class (pls no bully) and want to keep the stock rims for winters and put something a TINY BIT larger on with SLIGHTLY lower profile tyres for summer. Dont' want to look like some retard who attempted to rice out a B-Class.

Just picked up these bad boys

Not my car but the same wheels. I had a different set from stasis before but 2/4 wheels developed cracking near where the spokes meet the rim. In their favor they sent the current set out for free after I told them about the problem. Would really like to get a set of forged HRE wheels since I have a 50% off coupon I got from an auction but I think at this point I'll just wait for a new car before dumping more money into the Audi.

18" style 67 reps

Beatiful car, and trips

>base E46, probably diesel
>beautiful

Hello samefag.

Thanks bro!

Not a diesel. Why are you getting all butthurt about someone complimenting another guy's car?

Any suggestions?
I thought id want a dark pair, grey or even black, but I like the contrast of these stock silver ones against the car. The car itself is a sort of cobalt blue, not as grey as it looks in the picture.
Need to sort out those discs and calipers too.

best 15" with about 20-30 ET?

kill me
r15, profile 60 or 65 cant remember

First set: TE37SL

Second set: Work Meister S1R

TE37 15x7 et35

I regret not getting them over my TE37. Would look so dope with 15x9 on my Miata.

those look shit with those colors

you look shit with your color

I like it, its different!

what pcd?

look comfy

15x8.5 +14.

my evo has MB Battle wheels 18x9 is literally the only info the PO left for me he was smart enough to buy locking wheel nuts when he got them

i honestly quite like the stock wheels on my celica. if they were on any other car i may hate them.

they look about 3 inches too narrow

what does PCD mean?

Any recommendations for a good lightweight wheel to replace the OEMs in pic related?
I was looking at some 16x7 RPF1s but they're breddy expensive. How much do you guys usually spend on wheels?

>what pcd?
4x98

you're fucked. just search ebay and see what comes up in that fitment. better to get some used speedlines or ozs than new blingy chinky junk

I like them though.

looks great but imo turbomacs by fifteen52 looks stupid good on the 86

yeah that was my plan
wanted to go for "muh rallye" looks anyways

what about something like these? kinda rallye ish
ebay.co.uk/itm/311690318156
or lancia delta hf wheels?

Ayy yo dirty 17" style 65 reps

I was going to rec Cosmis but they only make 5 lug pattern, SSR GTV01 seem to be kinda affordable being close to $1k but they only got 16x5 and 16x5.5 if you care
Usually try to spend between 1-2k and nothing crazy above

>16x5 16x5.5
cross that off the have 16x6.5

Veeky Forums give me the rundown on wheels. I don't really know much about car wheels or their sizes, or let alone even what I have. But I want some new to make her my own, any ideas

NEDERDRAAD NU

Example: Size 17X7 PCD 4x100 offset +25
>Size 17x7
The wheel size
First # is diameter of the wheel in inches, so 17"
Second # is width of wheel, so 7 inches here
>PCD 4x100
The Pitch Circle Diameter/Bolt pattern
First # is how many lugs/bolts, this case 4 bolts
Second # is the diameter of the bolt pattern circle in mm, so 100
>offset +25
How far the hub mounting surface is from the wheels centerpoint in mm, negative would be sunken in the barrel below the center point, positve would be vice versa

TSW Nurburgrings

18x10 American Muscle Cobra reps

bought on sale for $60 a pop

Niche Targa 18x8.5, because I'm too poor for fucking Vossens

Are there any performance differences with a change in offset, or the amount of bolts and diameter of pattern?
Other than opinion appearance, is there any benefit to 18" instead of 16" wheels?

>Are there any performance differences with a change in offset,
yes but it's complicated (i don't understand)
>or the amount of bolts and diameter of pattern?
more bolts and a larger pcd means more strength (good for heavier cars)

>Other than opinion appearance, is there any benefit to 18" instead of 16" wheels?
better choice of tyres. more room for big brakes.
looks a bit daft with piddly liitle discs though.

not him btw

Interesting, pretty much if I stay around stock, it's as good as it's gonna get for a DD? Thanks for all the help btw.

Unrelated note, do you guys have a site that'll occasionally have em on sale that I could graze over once and a while?

ebay or craigslist?
also you can google the pcd, centre bore and offset of your car and find others that are the same.

Do the wheels I have now matter? Or only the amount of bolts really? So long as it doesn't interfere with the breaks or wheel well?

Current wheels

>breaks

Son, you've got a lot to learn. They seem to be replica wheels but who the fuck cares if you're only going to DD them since most wheel manufacturers comply with safety regulations nowadays but if you want to go to the track or auto-x occasionally, you might want to consider something better.
Bolts, 4--5 whatever, usually having more than 5 bolts are for heavy duty vehicles since they have to be able to carry a load, trucks mostly
Pretty much don't want your brake calipers touching the wheel or having your wheel width(sometimes offset) interfere with steering at full lock

ew

These wheels were actually on it when I bought it in June, I like the color scheme but don't much like the spokes
>son
I'll accept that, I'm 20 and own a 2007 Honda S2000 with 22800 miles, that's plenty good for me.

Know I'm late but swapping tires isn't a good idea, you can ruin your tires doing that.

BBS or nothing

Go on rimtuck if you want some reference on aggressive wheels.

Im running 18x8 +40 front 215/40 and 18x9 +42 rear with 255/35. Slight rolled fenders, sitting on 2" drop

Never had issues in the past, at least that I'm aware of. Does it damage the side walls or something?

Thinking about buying some MSW Type 85s for winter tyres. Anyone know anything about their quality as a brand?

More like "meme-bs". The most rip-offed brand, too many fucking BBS reps that I'm tired of seeing their design. The only thing I'll want from them are RS turbofans.

Current wheels. Vaguely tempted to find a set of gold OZ's.

They are owned by OZ so what does that tell you?

20" Vorsteiner V-FF 101 in carbon graphite

Pretty decent stock wheels for such a shitty car. Muh Ferrari wheels lel.