Just came back from Miami

Just came back from Miami.

The cocaine was amazing but the drivers were third world level tier.
How can one area of the country produce such bad drivers?

A shit load of Yankees, cubanos and worthless degenerates live there.

Like I used to live in Massachusetts and New York and none of those places had as many bad drivers as this place.

Because Miami is a Third World tier city populated by shitskin third worlders?

Every time I go to Miami I'm amazed that it's even an American city.
No one there is an American, unless you count the tourists or anchor baby's

Come to Seattle. Californians literally ruin everything.

Come to the Eastbay here by SF.
Fucking HORRIBLE, fuck indian and asian drivers

Naw senpai you guys ain't shit come to Miami.

Toll roads.

Tell me about it. I have to drive 3 hours every day in this shit traffic. People literally can't drive.

i mean im from new jersey so i assume everything that is somewhat urban is going to suck

Are all the old white people in other parts of Florida.

Ive seen that ncl building my entire life. Cool pic :]

I blame the cocaine

I went to Tampa a few years ago.

I drive aggressively, but goddamn, they made me look like a bitch down there.

Fuckin lol really?

If you think Bay Area drivers are bad you're a fucking retard. You've never driven in Florida. Bay Area drivers all things considered are fairly tame.

>Americans battling out who of them are the worse drivers
You're all awful.

Am I the only person who thinks this pepe is cute? I just want to hug this adorable thing

Shut up Yuropoor

I live in Atlanta And the drivers here suck. They are Either retard yuppies, slow hicks or dindus. Chicago driving is so much better

with lots of cocaine

>Half the population recieved their license before there was a driving test
>Half the population come from a country without paved roads, nevermind a driving test

What the hell did you expect user?

>Foreigner points out how retarded you are
>huru durr yuropoor

You realize the whole world laughs at you, not just Europe?

The majority of the people who live there are literally from the third world

If you're not from canada, nz, or aus you really have no right to laugh at the US

Tourists
Old People
Immigrants
Impatient NE Transplants
Nigs

It makes for a terrible combination. Imagine having to drive a semi truck around these people all day. 1/3 of the people on the road are old or foreign and shouldn't be driving a motor vehicle. Another 1/3 are tourists who have no fucking clue where they're going. And the final 1/3 are actually decent drivers, but they are so sick of dealing with the other 2/3 of people on the road so they drive like assholes.

Hispanic women have no clue how a trailer works. I'm glad you enjoyed our soft tho.

Pretty much this.

Thank god Palm Beach and northern part of Broward is civilized.

>northern part of Broward
>civilized
No, not really. And Palm Beach is full of rednecks who are just as dumb and irresponsible as nigs on the road. It is just a little more calm. But I live right off US1 and I can't stand driving on weekende. It's tons of tourists and nobody has a fucking clue where they are going so I'm constantly stuck behind a bunch of people doing 25mph on this 45mph road.

>Impatient NE Transplants

lol, no. They learn to drive like shit down south then come up here to fuck shit up all summer long. I think no matter where the snow birds go, everyone hates them.

>Miami
>good cocaine
Miami cocaine is cut with all sorts of shit thanks to retard tourists like you get the POS51 effect because you don't know any different.

Nah, where I live there are so many people who live here year round who grew up in NY or MD or Philly and they are all assholes. Drive like assholes too. And the Canadians are terrible drivers too. They are the ones that will be in the middle lane of US1 doing 30mph (speed limit is 45mph) and miss their turn so they do something retarded like slam on the brakes and go in reverse down a busy ass road.

This is also true. Gotta go to Texas, it really doesn't come through Miami like it used to. The Mexicans are always the ones with the plug on the good and there aren't many Mexicans down here. Lots of Colombians and shit but they aren't running things like in the 80s and 90s. We probably had better white in Chicago just because there were so many Mexicans and it wasn't hard to get stuff right off the brick as long as you leave the nigs out of the picture.

>Palm Beach
>rednecks

>People literally can't drive.
is that because the traffic isnt moving?
lololololololololol

Can confirm. Living in Texas currently and those fruitcakes are all moving back to the states of their dumb fucking Okie origins because they voted themselves out of jobs.

They're like locusts. Move to a place that has potential, fuck it up with their shitty ideas then move on to the next state they want to destroy until it's unlivable.

>near where I live
Please send help

They are on the Gulf Coast of Florida. It's nice but everything out there closes at 7pm.

>I came so close to pepsifag
Northern California here, 2 hours from Oregon border. Road tripped all the way to your fucking humid state, still in Texas on return trip. My brother now drives like Shit and is a yuppie
Yay Europeans on visa and Florida.

T. Bro tier dood that's talked about Mepps