How the fuck are speed bumps over 5 inches legal

>How the fuck are speed bumps over 5 inches legal
>How is putting a speed bump at the bottom of a steep hill even remotely safe or legal
>How is leaving an abrupt random bump that can strip exhausts in the middle of a parking lot legal

Private roads and parking lots have to be the shittiest pieces of shit ever. I can't even take my stock chevy malibu to half the places in my neighborhood because their parking lots are filled with speed bumps the scrape my car

piss off stance fag

> His car can't take six inches of suspension travel
> His exhaust isn't bolted on properly
> Laughing catgirls.gif

>Private roads and parking lots have to be the shittiest pieces of shit ever.
Private roads are owned and paid for by private citizens. HOA's put speed bumps not because they like them. The residents don't like them either. But it stops teens and irresponsible manchildren from using them as personal speedways.

>I can't even take my stock chevy malibu to half the places in my neighborhood because their parking lots are filled with speed bumps the scrape my car

You are not alone in this criticism. I have a different car from you, but also come close to scraping. Rather than blame people who defend themselves, you should put the blame on the cause of the problem. That would be the people who ignore parking lot rules and speed thru the lots proclaiming "muh freedom!".

>He doesn't have on-demand, adjustable height suspension!

yeah it pisses me off too. I have a stock Boxster and I can barely go anywhere in suburbia because of all the overly-aggressive speedbumps. Its part of people who either hate fun or are so scared of it that they listen to everything lawyers say.

Lawyers are evil. God forbid a corporation has a patch of grass and lets kids play on it, if one of them gets hurt the lawyers swoop right in and sue for everything they can. Don't get bitten by a police dog because the politicians (just more successful lawyers) have written a nice law that says its assaulting an officer. Don't offend someone or the busybodies at HR will fire you, and don't take your kids to the range because the teachers at school will report you to the cops if your kids say that dad lets them shoot guns.

Oh, but if you are black or hispanic then do whatever the fuck you want an unless you actually murder someone or fuck around with lots of drugs you won't go to jail. If you are illegal you will just get a stern talking to.

maybe in ten years i can live in a bubble and drive pic related, and we will all be safer

You're just fucking schizophrenic

first it was HOAs saving us from the littering dindus by suing them for ten times their net worth
then not allowing kids to play on grass
now the BLM boogeyman has moved on from blocking roads and getting run over and magically created racism laws where HR fires you

nigga im in the army, HR fires you for even breathing wrong. Just saw the S-3 get relieved because he had a trump sticker on his personal laptop and when asked about it he said he would not remove it unless he got to remove illegals from his country first.

>Just saw the S-3 get relieved because he had a trump sticker on his PERSONAL laptop
Obama is the official commander in chief and sets the rules for his army. Hillary will be the next commander in chief of the army and will vote for more amnesty and social welfare support for illegal immigrants. She's already said illegals should be converted into citizens. I'm in a northern state and we have so many new hispanic immigrants that they banded together to create an islamic church just for latinos.

>islamic church for latinos

that can't be true

do you know what a hispanic is?

>light pickup master race
>Don't know what speed bumps are, could you describe one?

I had to go to the dmv last week to renew my license and they have a speed bump at the entrance. I got my front tire up on the peak of it and let it roll down the other side.. just that was enough to hit the underside of my mustang pretty hard on it. The car isn't even lowered and I know there are cars that sit lower than that from the factory as well. What really pisses me off though is that there are numerous places on the main roads in this city where the pavement has buckled and created speed bumps. Some of them are so bad that if I hit them going the speed limit on my motorcycle it throws me a foot or more up off the seat.

I've always had a weird fantasy about buying a work truck with an air compressor in the back and a jackhammer. Then I'd drive around at night and jackhammer the speed bumps one at a time and drive off into the night.

Then the soccer moms would wake up and cry because OMG LITTLE BILLY COULD GET HIT BY A SPEEDER NOW and I'd masturbate to their agony.

It'd never work though.

Interesting thought, I had a roommate who was a fire fighter. He said speed tables and speed bumps in neighborhoods slowed down response times and destroyed the brakes and suspensions of firetrucks, police cars and ambulances which cost people tax money and sometimes their lives.

That sounds more like backtalking a co more than anything

>bringing your political views with you to work
Military isn't a political body and it expects you to keep your shit to yourself.
If you're too immature for that you can go back to the playground while the big boys do the actual work.

My town is savage

Steep chutes into valleys leading to one lane bridges.

Blind corners that tighten and fall away

Pic related. Savage.

>I'm going to act smug because I drive an old stock shitbox (couldn't afford any mods!): the post

ikr

I'll be laughing at you zero clearance nerds from on top of the nearest MOUNTAIN.

glad I live in a town that has like 6 speedbumps total.

but we have hills and stuff to stop people from going faster than the law really permits.

that and canadian weather will keep you from speeding in the winter more than once.

Only takes one destroyed tire or ripped-to-shit bumper to learn that lesson. Or speeding out the highway and fucking dying,

I live in the back of a huge apartment complex and there are a ton of speed bumps. Aftermarket suspension but not low enough to scrape. Takes forever just to get out of the complex. Pain in the ass.

I understand the reasoning behind them but there's an apartment complex bigger than mine with zero speed bumps and they're just fine.

In Australia we don't need speed bumps because there is a speed camera on every street

20kmh over (50mph in a 40mph zone) = $1000 fine

>tfw you drive a truck and dont scrape on anything

Forbidden fruit be gone!

t. assmad stance fag

it was his personal laptop, in his room, that he was watching netflix on while not in uniform. Also the S-3 is the most senior captain, so while it was a commander that was talking to him, the S-3 is the same rank and is higher in the pecking order (has tasking authority for commanders). He got fired for "racist comments" because he said illegals.

>Obama is the official commander in chief and sets the rules for his army
this is true, but its generally believed that you dont lose all your rights when you join the military, they are just limited a bit with what you can say at work. The level of PC bullshit ive seen recently has been ridiculous though. Another commander got told to take down NFL team posters because they were unprofessional, and multiple people have been told to take the "dont tread on me" bumper stickers off their cars (because its a hate symbol). .

Just got a t100, literally the best combo of mid size truck.

Fight me over it.

>be Air National Guard
>almost everyone at work thinks both candidates are straight-up Looney Toons
>most people run moderately conservative to libertarian
>SJW bullshit checked at the door
I am so glad I bailed out of AD.

>high-ass speedbumps
Ride motos, don't care. Drive truck, don't care. Drive modified shitbox sportscar, don't care except scraping noises call attention.

That's like some 1984 shit for the road

I fucking hate Victroia.

Vaping faggot

that death stick..

You are making things up

>being a stancefag
>not riding on air

wrong on both counts my friend