What's the cheapest car you can buy and gradually improve/modify as the time flies (increase power...

What's the cheapest car you can buy and gradually improve/modify as the time flies (increase power, install better suspension, change brakes) until it becomes street racing monster and you can go to the track with it?
Pic unrelated

Manual neon

1.3l diesel Punto

This is a pretty stupid quesion.
The answer is any cheap car can be modified. You dont even need to modify cheap cars to take them to the track.

A v8 mustang or Camaro

is that ninja?

rice pls go

93-02 Z28 Camaro is best bang for the buck

Unfortunately, car prices are different everywhere.
But if you can find a vehicle thats often overlooked by the masses you can do alright.
But by cheap I mean 3-5k in reasonable condition.

No, it's Mount Ninji.

wat

Corolla

Fiero

You can LS swap and add bodykit later

Perfect

Its smarter to just buy a well modified car that some cuck's wife and kid made him get rid of

Yeah, from Banana Brain music video

SW20 MR2

yeah, if you want to take all the fun out of it

>tfw literally impossible to find 89-93 Corolla's within 500 miles of my area

yea cause i guess owning and driving a finished modified car isnt fun at all.....
its like getting paid without having to do work

DSM. The stock 4g block can take 400hp.

Surprisingly this is a good answer.

Get one of the early gens,they can become track kings with little effort.

The engine will eventually have to be replaced for it to combat actual mid level sports cars like BMW M3s and shit, but for less than 5 grand including parts and the car you can make one heck of a car.

>Implying a block being able to handle 400hp is actually a logical sentence.

Hitting 400hp through the turbo alone would be near impossible on a stock 4g63 and drivetrain. Thge amount of pressure would be insane. Also literally any "block" can handle 400hp you retard, its a solid fucking chunk of metal. What break are things like rings, gaskets, etc.

That being said a 4g63 eclipse could be picked up for about 5 grand and would be a great project car. 8PSI on the stock motor would be easy, safe, and turn it into a rocket.

Single cam redblock could handle over 300HP if built right, probably could get more power with a dual cam head swap
>tfw dad got ridof his AE92 GT-S
>tfw the most recent sighting of one it was rusted to shit
>tfw it's rusted out by now if I bother looking for it
RIP

audi a4 quattro 95-02

comes with a turbo
comes with awd

1. buy an apr tune and get 50 free hp
2. exhaust, weight reduction, front mounted intercooler, apr stage 2 tune.
3. big turbo upgrade, suspension, fuel system, apr stage 3 tune.

>Cheap project car
>Audi A4 quattro
Top kek mate.

1000-3000$ is too much for you?

Do you really want to trust someone else's modifications? I sure the shit don't.

Its not the initial purchase that bankrupts you with Audi.

I've got a 940 turbo and the redblock is a solid engine, maybe not for a 3,800lbs steelbodied sedan however

i suggested the b5 a4, its a fine car. take your memes somewhere else.

96 Impala ss

Ninja changed his name to Mount Ninji

Shove a V8 into it.