My fiancée and I are getting two cars. These are our two choices. Any thoughts?

My fiancée and I are getting two cars. These are our two choices. Any thoughts?

BMW X1 & Genesis G80

>lifted 1-series and Korean Audi A6 knockoff

Thank you for allowing me to laugh at you.

I don't know which would be using the X1 but murder suicide sounds like a good option for your relationship.

>funding BMW's downfall

You are cancer

The Hyundai is fine

Just get two civics

Nothing, get her the Lexus NX.
>basically a lifted IS
>more reliable than those two you mentioned
>looks cool too(depends upon if you like it or not but I like it)

Get the Genesis. BMWs are unreliable.

How's your Fiancees son doing? Is lil tyrone well?

What SUV would be good for her then? Needs 40"+ of front headroom, and preferably able to tow

Stop projecting

>FWD BMW
>Korean 'Luxury' Car
>Both in white

Volvo V90
Mazda CX-5

>What SUV would be good for her then?
None. It would benefit the auto industry to not buy one as well.

At least get a crossover with a 3rd row.

Top kek

YES finally someone spoke the truth

Lexus RX 450h F Sport w/ towing package desu

kill urself op your taste in cars is shit
>shittiest bmw
>korean "luxury" car
>korean anything

ayyy

It wouldn't benefit the auto industry, it would hurt them.

Here's your (you)

I've had a Korean car for 7 years with 0 problems so far

Listen to this anonfag and don't buy CUV they kill the auto industry thus making manufacturing wanting to make shitty SUV like X1, GLE, X6, UX, Q7, RDX, Mountaineers

> trying to impress the neighbors

Both are overpriced.

It's a Mercedes Benz c class chassis you fucking stupid nigger

Get a model 3

Actually the Genesis is the only sedan I've been able to fit in comfortably headroom wise

Its like you want expensive cars but know you cant afford them but youre still trying anyways.

Two Mazda 6s.

Unless you have more than two kids it works.

Source: my household.

0 problems?
your fucking car is literally a cheap knockoff of a german car.
but no, you apparently like to settle for less, and have your gf fucked by jamal. that's not a problem at all.
i see how you roll.

Being this utterly anally annihilated

>"knockoff"= bad car

Once you grow older you just want a good car that drives and feels good and you care less about the badge itself.

whatever helps you sleep at night retard.

The Genesis is a good value. The X1 is overrated shit. I'd recommend a Mercedes GLC, or better yet a slightly used GLK diesel. Even if used they're much better vehicles. They're RWD with a decent interior.

>buying cars
>not keeping whatever shitboxes you're driving now and buying a house instead

this tbqh
you're falling for a meme
a very bad expensive meme

I like the Genesis and will probably get one myself. Unless I get a Challenger. Havent decided yet

I'm waiting for their 3 series competitor. It's going to be tuned by Lotus and the former design lead for Audi is heading the project. Standard turbo V6 too and a 10 year warranty too. I'm assuming it'll also be cheaper than the German equivalents. It so far seems like an awesome value. Hoping they don't fuck it up somehow.

Or... do both?

>>implying my kia soul is a knock off of anything

The Japs did cube cars first.

hamster ball

OP the choice is so clear.

Genesis all the way.
Hyundai is upcoming. I trust them to make good shit. And the genesis brand is really excelling.

>can't turn
>excelling

Kia Soul was first sucessful, and probably only successful one so far

Made me kek

I mean the xB was pretty popular here, and I've seen like 2 souls ever. Then again, I saw a fuckton of those retarded Nissan cubes when they came out. Normies shouldn't try memes.

Looks like I finally said something here that 100% of user's finally agree with.

Hmm, interesting. In both my college town and hometown they are everywhere. Quite a different quality of living in the two areas, too.

What is wrong with SUVs? They carry a lot, can have 3 rows of seats, and aren't a minivan

So you want an suv that can tow and with a lot of headroom, and the best thing you can come up with is a bmw crossover.

>mfw

I assume you want to impress your neighbors so i recommend a gmc yukon. Flashy, lots of headroom, safe for the kids, and plenty of power for when your wife wants to overtake a minivan while texting.

Nah I hate the Yukon and Escalade and whatnot. I just like the look of the BMW, plus it has more than 40" of headroom

The soul outsold the cube, XB and element all together 4 to 1. Which is why everyone stopped making box cars, they were getting curb stomped by the soul.

This board sucks

Make it better or leave.

Try the Dodge Durango

Sounds like you just gave up at life and you want to just cheapen yourself every tine you pull the genesis out of the driveway

I bet you wore fake lacoste polos back in your day

The same company literally makes the accent.