Nothing says "I'm a successful office drone that no longer has a soul" than an Acura

Nothing says "I'm a successful office drone that no longer has a soul" than an Acura

>successful office drone

That's a contradiction.

More like Audi

Nothing says "I am better than you" like a Tesla

That's where you're wrong

nothing says "i've just come into a load of money and have absolutely no taste or self awareness" like a lamborghini

bonus points for gold plated lamborghini

As in "I make good money but have a boring life"

Nothing says "I just want something that works" like a Corolla

eh if you're seen in a new s-class it's pretty much guaranteed that you're a millionaire with multiple properties and money tied up everywhere.

You're clearly not a drone if you've found a way to make good money. Drones are people whose income gets stuck around the profession average until their retirement.

>every sports car and sporty econobox has memes associated with it except this

What does the ST say about someone?

Nothing says " I'm an old white guy " than a 911.

You're a boy racer with a job

Monster Energy drink, worships Ken Block, bought car more for himself than to impress anyone or showoff

Nothing says "I want to be different, for better or worse" like a Veloster Turbo

actually the AMG E-series wagon has the richest customer base, with average of 30mil

Nothing says "im really all that interested in arriving to my destination" like an alfa romeo

It is a fucking awesome versatile car, after all.

nothing says "i cant afford a 911" like a cayman

source? the only people i see fawning over those cars are $60k/year IT guys, but i don't hang out with many millionaires either

Dirtiest valves.

Nothing says "I wanted a Porsche but my wife wanted an SUV so we compromised" like a Porsche SUV

warren buffet owned a 2006 cadillac DTS

i know one person who owns an ST and he's a botanist who works for the national park system and he bought it because he enjoyed how it handled and he could pack up all of his gear in the hatch

everyone knows monster/ken block kiddies drive pick-ups

nothing says "im a tasteless cock with too much money, please destroy my arab country with tariffs and cluster bombs" like a golden mercedes

and the former ceo of td ameritrade owns a 2008 audi a6

but those are truly wealthy people owning very sensible cars. i just wonder what would draw a multi-millionaire to a hopped up wagon when the storage space and the rough suspension just don't seem necessary compared to the other options you could afford

people who earned their money from very meticulous personal wealth management are typically very frugal with their money

people who earned their money from inheritance, luck, or oil tend to be complete retards with their money and buy fleets of cars and people to drive them just to show off.

Unless it's a Caymen GTS/GT4 that is as expensive as a cheap 911, that just says "I have good taste." It's a superior car that Porsche nerfs so it can't surpass the 911.

the only reason anybody owns a boxter or a cayman is because they couldnt afford the 911

the second you pull up to a set of lights and see a 911 next to you while youre in your cayman you have to kill yourself for redemption

maybe if porsche just built an awesome cayman then we'd see how this all really plays out. they keep giving us 500hp 911s, but what if they put some cash into the cayman and gave us a DD MR supercar with porsche quality

god shut up i dont care

Agreed

gotta make sure you can always pick up your wife's bull and drive him to your house, eh?

literal cuck car

"I hate life"

"I want to mechanize driving and turn it into as cheap of a task as possible"

The previous gen TL Type-S were quite fun to drive despite being FWD.

But yes.... you're better off with Lexus IS or Infinity G series if you want to stick with Nippon.

>"it's okay that my car is always up on jack stands (not because I'm modding it, but because it always breaks), since my girl likes riding around in tryone's corolla "
-you

Tyrone drives a Nissan or, for two weeks before the repoman comes for it, a Charger you dummy.

Boiracer.

Stylistically, Acura went downhill from here.
Honda hates RWD for some reason.

What's wrong with Lambos? What would you get?

>"I wanna be like takumi! I hate FWD because of the Veeky Forums memes! I have hot opinions about style, but I wear Walmart jeans and buy ALL my other clothes at the mall! But trust me I am stylish in my miata!"
wew lad

Nothing says "I wear one of these for work and still live with my parents" like a Subaru WRX

BMW 328i is the go-to car for office drones.

I know an ER surgeon who has one, don't think he has a ton of properties though.

Holy fucking butthurt, sperglord

>I think I'm the greatest driver ever

>I'm actually shit

You're jealous you couldn't afford an Acura so you had to settle for a daewoo lmao

'7 type S is accually a really nice car

>tfw work in an office
>Drive an Acura
Kek. My job is pretty rad though, free meals all the time and we get tons of benefits

>he thinks owning an Acura is impressive
>or that buying a Civic with less tech and a 10k badge is a good decision

>tfw dad drives one
>tfw he makes $1 mil/year with a net worth of nearly $29 mil
Guess you're right

>owning an acura is not impressive yet he still couldn't afford one
talk about sour grapes

my first car was an acura, and I was a far cry from a "successful office drone"

>I wanted a hot hatchback but I have no idea how to into cars

Lexus ES?

Hey Fuck You, some of us like subtle luxury that doesnt draw attention.

Acuras are:
-Better value than literally anything else in the luxury market except maybe Lexus.
-Respected Luxury brand that doesnt scream "I dont know how to buy good cars" like a 5 series BMW or literally any Mercedes does.
-Drop Panties every time.

>vehicle inspector here
Acuras are just fancy Hondas. I don't even consider them a luxury brand. Interiors are garbage.

>I want something between a GTI and a Mazdaspeed 3

That's about it

Nah. My dad makes ~500,000 a year and he has a new S550 and only one house

Nothing says I'm too poor to buy a Mercedes but I still want to look like I'm rich like a 300c

I drive a limited. It's alright.

Oh god my first car was an Acura legend with 141k miles when I got it. Love the fuck out of it in highschool. Being the idiot senior I was I let my friend drive it and totaled it by rear ending someone and ruining the radiator.

God that car was so fun.

All the people I know that drive Acuras are Mexicans in their 20s-30s who work 6 hours a day in a vocational trade then spent the rest of the day drunk, listening to shitty accordion music. They also usually have a decrepit pickup truck as a work vehicle too. I believe you're confusing Acura with Toyota.

t. Los Angeles