Is he right Veeky Forums?

Is he right Veeky Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=gBj18WgHFFc

>Vehicle Virgins

Daddy's money frat-fag who makes click bait. Wrong.

He usually is, I don't know why he wouldn't be this time.

His recent GT4 review was a good honest one tho.

On his Focus RS review he spoke about the heat issues in the rear differential that no other reviewer talked about. I also saw no one speak about that in any of the Focus RS threads here either.

Honestly, his vlogs can get annoying at times but most of his videos are very good.

I don't care if his dad paid for his Lambo or shit like that but I enjoy his videos.

that guys super obnoxious, but I kinda agree with some of the stuff he said in this video

Eddie is really cool though. I wish he got more videos.

Obnoxious voice, chubby church angel appearance. However, his review in this video is spot on, imo. His information about the Prius being an absolute bastard to the environment are accurate, all be it, basic.

couple things

>he did actually buy all those cars with his own money, he's a workaholic that's getting money-hatted by Ford and puts literally all his money into car ownership

>i used to watch the show back when they actually reviewed old affordable cars

>what the fuck happened to it

>His information about the Prius being an absolute bastard to the environment are accurate, all be it, basic.
Isn't that a myth?

Why does faggot Veeky Forums hate Vehicle Virgins? They're cool guys. Especially that Nissan guy. Which he had more screen time on videos :(

Perhaps you could read the thread you lazy twat.
It's only 9 replies, I'm sure it won't take you that long.

Turns out the fuckhuge production of massive car batteries is actually not all that great for the environment they're trying to save by having better gas mileage.

Who would have guessed.

>nickel cadmium is good for the environment

Z06>GTR
He said it!

Let's compared a 911 to a Hellcat.

Literally Apples to Oranges.

Sure, they're different cars, but what exactly is the Hellcat supposed to be? Besides obnoxious.

He also told the GTRs a great car but it's been bored over by it's very own fans.

>all those butthurt toyobaru owners in youtube chat

This guy is alright.

what's wrong with wanting a better looking Miata with a FIXED hardtop that looks better. Of course it will weigh more causing it to slow down a bit

It's probably worse for the environment than a normal gasoline car that gets mileage in the high 30s as it's still using gasoline and the mileage isn't that fucking great.

Fuck this guy and his clickbaits

>5 reasons why I hate being a fatso

TOP 10 CLICK BAITS OF ALL TIME

Look up what a word means before you try using it.
>Title: The 5 Most OVERRATED Cars!
>Video proceeds to discuss what the 5 most overrated cars are and why he thinks they are the 5 most overrated cars.
>Thumbnail: a picture of one of the 5 most overrated cars described in the video with "overrated" written above.
It is in no way whatsoever clickbait.

weebfags BTFO

BASED VIRGIN

TOP 5 WORST REPLIES THAT END IN AN 8

#1 WILL BLOW YOUR MIND

We should do Veeky Forums sings for his outro song.

>LIKE GRAVITY~!
>BA-DA-DWOOOOOO-BOO

I agree with the other guy but I kek'd anyway

>read the thread, you lazy twat
>thread full of people saying it's k
still waiting

Hate his voice, but I have to agree with the list.

prius' stopped using nicad almost 6 years ago