Spooky cars

ITT cars that you find spooky
I always considered old chargers spoopy in some way. I cant put my finger on exactly why, they just look so creepy to me, especially black and looking unloved. What about yours ? What cars do you find creepy ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kbHKdn0XScg
youtube.com/watch?v=O08w8CegEeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imagine if it had a skeleton in it

Probably becuase its a chrysler product.

>spooky
That Charger looks sick as fuck. You're just gay.

Too far man, too far

i agree its cool, but it also looks damn creepy. That front end without visible headlights was always unsettling for me

It's because it looks like it has sunken in "eyes" and no headlights.
Just like an empty face.
It's spooky for the same reason pic related is spooky.

exactly my point family man

That's one of my favorite things about it. What do you think of the Camaro RS?

idk man, camaro looks just like a small muscle car to me, Albeit im from Europoor so I've never seen either of those in real life

That's the scariest thing I've seen since the cold war.

>muh old clunky cars with 230 hp and 4 mpg are badass

Fken americans, THIS is badassery.

>inb4 Ghost

I generally give GM cars the bad guy car.
It's always the chevy pickup trucks, the chevy muscle cars, and the chevy regular cars that always give off a bad vibe.

I'll be honest, I don't know many chevy drivers that don't give me a bad vibe. They always come off as a bit aggressive, and so do their cars.
If I ever see a camaro near me I try to hurry up and get away from it, tempting it to try and race me.
I just want that thing to fucking get away from me man. Chevy guys have bad attitudes.

>Spooky

Old Chargers are menacing. They are supposed to have that cold and brooding look on their fascias.

LMFAO

GM guys are fucking pussies in general.

Have you seen the kind of people who drive them? Old people or poor people, sometimes even both!

I'm not coming outside if this is parked there.

I think anything thats rusty and darkly lit looks spooky.

Futurama confirmed the spooky potential.

Classic blacked out lincolns terrify me, I want one.

Something about the way this shitbox faded makes me feel /comfy/. Gives off a days gone by effect, like the 80s were good times for both it and its owner

It makes me think of a guy who doesn't give a single fuck about how his car looks and doesn't care about what breaks. Since he can just backyard repair it any fucking moment, just like he did back in the 80s and since.
Then he gave the son to his car, because he wanted that new V6 Camaro from 20XX and now that son thinks the car can fucking do anything.
I fucking stay away from these types of cars man.

Their owners are insane and their cars can't handle the performance situations the owners put themselves into.
People joke about Fords taking crowds out, I've seen more RWD stock chevys lose it than Fords, easily.

is flat black spookier than a more reflective black?

Not when it has a fucking retarded decal on the side of it that makes no sense to normies and only makes people who get it cringe.

>Live in the hood in the 90s
>Go outside
>See this car
>do a 360 and go back inside

Camaros are tiny compared to Chargers

Fucking europoors wouldn't even know what badass is.

I came here to say semis
For me it was the old Autocar trash hauler though. Or the White towtruck at the gas station

Forgot pic

there also was an urban legend here in poland about a black volga that was driving around the city at night and kidnapping children. Also supposedly had horns instead of mirrors and a red curtain in the back window and was driven by the satan himself. Pretty spooky.

Does this car look spooky?

if you fear black people then yes, it does

>my vapemobile is superior to a boomermobile

Old, rusty trucks

>Then he gave the son to his car
As a sacrifice?!

I love that madmax look

Dead Man Walken

Blacked out 67 Impala.

AAAAAAAAAAH!

u cant see its headlights its like a man with no eyes

muh nigga

there's a blue 4 door 67 in my neighborhood. perfect dirty mary crazy larry car.

TVR had the best faces.

It's not small, at all. I've seen some. It's wide as fuck.
The Challenger is even bigger tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=kbHKdn0XScg

saw this movie, a bit autistic at times but generally very nice if you like cars on a spiritual level

the exploding tanker trailer with lips painted on it from Highlander creeped me the fuck out for some reason when I was a kid

3erd gen trans ams. First one i looked at had blood stains in the drivers seat as well as a lingering blood smell past the black ice. I didn't buy it cause it cause it was in bad shape and wasn't really in the market for a car.

Pretty much any vehicle commonly used as an unmarked police car.

These always looked menacing

This guy knows what's up

Christine was a spoopy car.
youtube.com/watch?v=O08w8CegEeg

>Hi user!
>Does your mommy know where you are?
>Would you like to see some puppies'n'kitties?
>Would you like a sweety? . . .
>C'mon fer a ride, I'll take you home . . .

It's incredibly gorgeous but it just looks wrong driven by anyone but Dracula

it dont get much more spooky than this

especially when you recognize the headlights at night but dont know if its a porker

Subies ain't yuro m8

deep sea spook van

There's a reason Chargers are used as bad guy cars. Bullitt, Drive Crazy, Ghost Rider, the list goes on. Chargers are evil looking cars. They're relentless in their maculinity. It's all power from every angle. It isn't sexy, it isn't svelte, it's just power made tangible.

Any of these old Oshkosh trucks.

>this kills the Japanese