>Motorcycle Questions & Answers
>Motorcycle Routes & Meetups
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Adventures & Blog Posts
>Motorcycle Pictures & Fun Webms
>Motorcycle maymays

/dbt/ map: Meet and compare willie size
>google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator: will my feet reach the ground?
>cycle-ergo.com/

Sticky:

Boring gifums with sounds:
Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

hondarebelforum.com/f7/
barbermotorsports.com/vintage-home.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ded

Honda not a shit

Agreed. Love mine.
Changing the oil and such when I get home.

Ok so was riding my bike the other day, and all of a sudden I lost power while in 3 gear, throttle was unresponsive , how fucked am I guys?. It's a 2002 honda rebel. I've lurked enough to know you guys hate honda, please help me.

>tfw wasn't into roadracing at age 10
found the pic on craigslist

Just 2-3 honda shitposters...

Honda a best

That's why it's my fav daily

I know shitbikes are used most often for bad weather riding, off-roading, and general hooning around but are there any that can handle long/cross country trips?

yes
see: SEM

Amen, brothers.

You actually have a big from when Honda was good though. They stopped being good in the early 2000's.

Could be shit down the fuel line. What exactly did the loss of power/responsiveness feel like?

Does the engine turn when you try to start it?

>should be sleeping since three hours
>wasted five hours playing gta with a friend so he can open a business in gta

what's the most Hardcore thing you did today, dbt?

They have been stagnant of late, they peaked in '96 with the 900rr and Super Blackbird. Kawasaki and BMW is where it's at today.

>can handle
Every single one?

I'd say it's Yamaha and between BMW/Aprilia that make the best bikes now.

played guitar hero and procrastinated on applying for jobs

What boots are those lemonade brigade mate

We cruiser thread now!

I have no clue I'm just wr anen
sikk cunt

oh sup wr anone

>yamaha
>good
Maybe if you want a piano instead of a motorcycle

Only briefly...

R1M is apparently one of the best bikes on the market right now.

Plus hate them all you like but the FZ's sell like crazy to meme squids.

No

Felt like the whole bike turned off, tried giving it some throttle, like stalling while moving, if thats possible. How would I clean the fuel line?
Took a couple like two pushes of the ignition button to turn on, but it had been sitting for a couple of day, turned it on today, let it idle for a good 5+min. Turned off twice, so I opened the choke a bit, and turned the fuel line to "prime" (reserve) bike stayed on until I turned it off( still just in idle)

now lets switch riders.
150kg guy on the SM

>Honda cruiser
My kinda guy

Is castrol poor man's repsol?

hes a big guy

You hear that?

havent seen that one before

It's the rare, better looking, value-boosting version m8.

I had a similar problem on my 125, whenever I open the throttle all the way it bogged down a d I had to feather it open a d closed to get some power back. Turned out to be fibres from the fuel filter down the pipe and had to replace the filter and piping.

what up my negro
one am and I wanted to sleep but still have to shower n brush teeth n such

sounds like fuel delivery problem

I don't like the repsol livery, but I'm not too sure about a candy-cane bike either.

kek wrong image

Its my first bike, and I have zero mechanic skills, should I take it to a shop? Is it an easy fix?

It's a honda, so take it to the dump

Sweet memes bruh!

>implying memes
nah, honda a shit

even without the rider, his bike weighs twice what mine does and only has about 40% more power.
>consumes twice as much fuel too

I rode down pacific coast highway yesterday, I couldn't park anywhere near the beach because the Jews were charging for parking.

park somewhere where nobody who values their time will try to tow it

Depends if you want to learn a bit. Get or download a factory service manual. Visit brand specific and preferably model specific forums. Introduce yourself and start a troubleshooting thread.

hondarebelforum.com/f7/

Always make detailed posts.

Rebels are easy to work on. Assume nothing, take your time, no one was born with a wrench in their hand.

I'm thinking of going further south or north next week.
I went to Laguna Beach yesterday, next week maybe I'll go up towards Malibu.

how often do you fags actually go full throttle?
>tfw slow shitbike means I get to use full throttle on exit of almost every corner

Why is /dbt/ so shit?

>shitposting about stupid crap became the norm
>forced memes
>idiots that don't own bikes do nothing but feed the other no bikes
>anons bitch about new trips despite trips being far more likely to do cool shit
>no one reads the sticky/OP's post
>mods don't enforce rules

>Why is /dbt/ so shit?

Cuz dis be 4chin, not a real bikey forum. All 4chin is /b/ or subsets of /b/

nice contribution, faggot

barbermotorsports.com/vintage-home.php

If you are in riding range, go no matter what you ride.

One of my threads is fucked up. There's rust and it looks like maybe the threads from the previous bolt were stripped off and stuck in? How do I fix this for a new bolt?

This is what happened to replacement bolt

get a thread tap and run it through the hole to clean out the threads and dont use shitty aluminum screws

I would drill out the damaged threads carefully then use a longer bolt with a flat washer on either side. I always use locknuts. A dab of anti-seize on the bolt threads will ensure easy removal.

Stainless steel isn't expensive and I prefer it for fasteners like that.

They's plenty of decent discussion on occasion.
Why so mad user? Your hurt pussy don't fix anything.
If you can't take the banter feel free to go to reddit to talk about all the bikes you see while on the bus

Go to Harbor Freight and buy a tap and tap handle. Then, restore the threads with the tap using the tap handle.

Yea it sounds like some faggot squid

Not sure what the problem is, I enjoy myself here.
It's just goofy sometimes because the rules are pretty lenient, but I like that aspect of imageboards in general.
Its nice being able to have a some good conversations about what went on in our day, bike memes, etc sometimes.
Staying on topic all the time is boring.

I agree about the nobike thing though. Fuck those guys

Still waiting on my bike repairs. Season's ending soon, probably have like a month or two left of riding. Winter sucks

The traditional thing to do is to velcro your license plate on and carry a heavy chain. Then whatever you want to park someplace near the Jews, You simply locked the bike to something stable and immovable and then pull the license plate off, put it in your backpack and walk away

>winter sucks
You tell me. I want to buy a new bike but if I register it right now I'll only have two months to ride it and I'll have to register it again in april.

>81 and sunny today

Of course I went to the lake!

Are you gonna tidy tail that thing? Fuck stock setup is so ugly

>beach closed
ftp

I got in an accident in august and have been waiting for insurance to do whatever for a month. And I'm still waiting. Took a big chunk out of my season

There were still people swimming haha.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>waiting for insurance for a month
Is that normal?

Currently all I have for leg protection is jeans, and after watching some recent videos it is very clear to me that jeans in a wreck are like wearing nothing at all. I have an armored mesh riding jacket that I can put waterproof and thermal layers under. Are there similar mesh armored riding pants out there?

I'm not a hardcore hectic rider so I don't like the full leather riding suits.

I'd be calling the insurance adjuster because there is no reason that should take so long.

Do you ride in the rain at all? Where I live in the PNW winter consists of about 90% rain, but it rarely snows.

I have pretty good all season tires that do well in the rain. Just get some decent tires and an outer waterproof layer over your gear and you're fine.

get kevlar jeans?

I use these in the hotter weather. When it's more cold I have Kevlar armored jeans

What you did there... I see it.

Because Australian summer hasnt quite started again yet and all the eurofags/mericans know how to do is shitpost.

All anyone knows how to do is shitpost.

There's some good oc from time to time

Harden up princess

yes, around october, november, december, this is aussie summer prime time.

What type of faggot listens to this?

Dirtbikes are for sisterfucking inbred hick rednecks

Only aussie I see post oc is cb400 user

I have one, I just haven't installed it.

Fuck off you retarded faggot. He is a avatarfaggot who reposts the same shit constantly.

He also samefag dramas and you are most prob him too.

tfw east cost
tfw no desert to ride in

going back in april/may, come on out and ride with us

user, why is your butt so hurt? Where did he touch you?