German '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''engineering'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

>german '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''engineering'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Other urls found in this thread:

fastestlaps.com/tracks/goodwood-hill-climb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It isn't the fact that it's german. It's just the fact that V8s can't compete at all. They're truly inferior.

wtf i hate porsche now

>nissan are so pathetic they actually go for a fast time at an event meant for chucking big skids

>damage control
V8s are shit. Deal with it.

Porsche is Austrian though.

fastest car at the ghc is a V8

Nope the rxc turbo r is fastest

>inb4 non street legal cars
Stay BTFO

>he thinks v6s are superior

You're right. I don't think V6s are superior. I know they are.

Pretty much, people need to realize there is no such thing as a german automaker

>VAG/Porsche etc
Austrian
>BMW
Bavarian
>Mercedes
Kuwaiti
>Opel
American

>German
Wow they still make cars ?

Is it the fact that v8s are so pigfat that makes them so slow or because they're made by lazy people eg germans and americans?

>anything other than american engineering

dutch*

i didnt know it was 2017 yet bby

yeah you've got your facts wrong,
please piss off back to fastestlaps

>france

BMW saloons are as much a staple to the German business drone as the ill fitting charcoal two piece suit.

No, I don't. Stay BTFO

U wot m8.

>german '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''engineering'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
>swecuck ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''engineering''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
>nipshit ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''engineering''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
>amerishart ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''engineering''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

why don't you post the laptimes then you dumb cunt?

>spoon feed me mommy!!

Eh FCA is registered through a dutch holding company or some shit

I'm just shitposting I don't have all the facts straight though

I don't need spoonfeeding, I'm asking you to embarrass yourself for me as I can't do screencaps on this piece of shit.
Here's the link you'll need.

fastestlaps.com/tracks/goodwood-hill-climb

The r already beat the lm p1

Stay BTFO

post proof

>spoon feed the mommy!!!!!!

I've googled it and there's absolutely nothing online to suggest the 500R got a faster time than the P1 LM.
Anyway, why do you keep repeating the same phrases over and over? Are you an actual autistic?

>spoon feed me mommy!!
>ad hominems
Stay triggered. The r is faster.

Just post a link that you have demonstrating that and I'll accept it

>spoon feed me mommy!!!!!!!!!!!

You seem to be coming across a bit paranoid and hostile user. I'm being polite and you're being needlessly rude. I said I tried to find it and I can't.
Seeing as you have the info why don't you just post it? What's with the whole secrecy thing?

>SPOON FEED ME!!
lol stay btfo

To a neutral it seems like you don't have the info required, and it probably doesn't exist. Just saying.