Wherever superior races have absorbed large doses of inferior blood, the results have been tragic...

>Wherever superior races have absorbed large doses of inferior blood, the results have been tragic. Egypt is one case--& India presents a still more loathsome extreme. The Aryans in India were too late in establishing their colour-based caste system, so that today the culture of the Hindoo is probably the most thoroughly repulsive on our planet. The more one learns about India, the more one wants to vomit. Aside from a few professional minds, the Indian people represent such an abyss of degeneracy that extirpation & fumigation would seem to be about the only way to make Hindoostan fit for decent people to inhabit.

Is he right? Does race-mixing herald the decline of a civilization? What evidence is there to support such an assertion?

He's pretty much right. Just look at all of the following civilizations.
>Ancient Egypt
>India
>Brazil

All of these were once great powers but they began to crossbreed with inferior peoples such as the negroes and Dravidian's. Soon countries like France and America will be on that list.

>Veeky Forums is not /pol/, and Global Rule #3 is in effect. Do not try to treat this board as /pol/ with dates.

>people who aren't like me are objectively inferior
How did people get away with such a silly and dickheaded belief back in the olden days?

>he Aryans in India were too late in establishing their colour-based caste system, so that today the culture of the Hindoo is probably the most thoroughly repulsive on our planet

This is the most retarded shit ever, now we know that befre the so called "Aryans" there was the indu valley civilization, much more advanced than those so called Aryans invaders.

What a load of crap.

And Egypt is basically the same as before.

He was a racist ugly fuck like most people on /pol/ and most retard like you with your stupid bait threads.

What a little poltard you are.

Ancient Egypt didn't mix with anyone else to a significant degree, and if anything the Greek and Arab invaders who came were brighter than them on average so according to your poltard "logic" they should be better off now if anything.

As I said before Dravidians were responsible for the Indus valley civlization, one of the earliest in the planet and one of the most developed at its time, so it's the contrary Dravidian Indus valley people who were civilized succumbed to Indo European nomad and much less technologically advanced savage invaders.

He is correct about
>today the culture of the Hindoo is probably the most thoroughly repulsive on our planet. The more one learns about India, the more one wants to vomit. Aside from a few professional minds, the Indian people represent such an abyss of degeneracy that extirpation & fumigation would seem to be about the only way to make Hindoostan fit for decent people to inhabit.

You don't actually believe in the Indus Valley civilization meme do you? It's nothing but an over exaggerated spec in the grand scheme of human civilization. The fact that you're trying to use it to somehow say that Dravidian's were auperior to the Aryans is completely laughable. All the taboos associated with India such as street dedication from the Dravidian south. They would even burn widows alive with their husbands corpse until the white British put an end to it.

>not the quote about how negores are animals
if youre gonna make a /pol/tard thread, at least make it fun

This from a guy who hated sex cause his parent dressed him up as a girl.

>You don't actually believe in the Indus Valley civilization meme do you?

>meme meme meme

That's the entirety of your "arguments", is it?

Fuck off.

The Indus valley people were civilized long before the majority of people in the planet, it's a fact.

>The fact that you're trying to use it to somehow say that Dravidian's were auperior to the Aryans is completely laughable

I don't see how it's laughable, they had sewers, running water, urban planning, writing, a fleet, they were technologically much more advanced than some goat fucking horse riding nomads, aka the Aryan invaders.

You're a racist little fuck who spouts pol memes, fuck off.

>the taboos associated with India such as street dedication from the Dravidian south. T

You're wrong again, this time is sad because you could've just searched for street defecating in India and you would have discovered that it's actually North East India the place where people defecate int he open the most.

But of course you're a poltard fuck with 0 clue of what he's talking about, so you feel the need to spout your racist believes, what a retarded fuck, you can't even be bothered to goggle that because you're to sure of your racist bullshit to even doubt yourself, what an insecure little fuck.

>One of four independent civilizations to rise
>Advanced architecture, math, engineering, writing, trade, art, and social organization
>meme

In contrast to

>tent dwelling horse nomads

By the way street defection, sati, forced marriages, child rape, illiteracy, crumbling infrastructure, and other primitive customs are and have always been dominant in the north

Visit India even now and the contrast between the two is clear

Lovecraft is the new england American equivalent of those Nation of Islam morons making up racial legacies to draw pride from.

He's not an authority on anything but eccentric fiction.

> muh race is superior
> but muh genes are weak and fragile
Wow! Just wow, seems like Incest is only way to the top. Go, team Habsburgs!

>He's not an authority on anything but eccentric fiction.
Even at that, it is just stupid nonsense about 'Cosmic Horror' though the concept is cool, ultimately its just weak and boring writing that tries too hard to be edgy. Only the At the Mountains of Madness was remotely good as it was a interesting premise, but most of the other stuff is just tripe.

Why did Lovecraft have to be so racist? He is god tier short story writing.

Absolutely pathetic. You can't offer any sort of counter argument and simply try to change the subject.
>See Indians a rhombus and that one part is actually poos in streets.

The northeast is still just Dravidian. The north west is the true Aryan part of India which actually formed the closest there ever was to India throughout history besides your little civilization that made ditches to shot and piss in. You're just saying vague statements that have no evidence you foolish fools.

Lovecraft never did mythopoeia. He in fact stated several times that his stories were just short stories and were never meant to be some great mythos (ironic) or continuous. He also got over most of his racism when he married a jew and got over his phobia.

Stop talking out of your arse.

I'm not a fan of his ridiculous purple prose either but as you said, the concepts are neat and his influence can't be denied.

I think the racism adds to the time period he set his fiction in. Just don't take his actual opinions seriously.

>they were technologically much more advanced than some goat fucking horse riding nomads
>You're a racist little fuck

He was prejudiced to practically all non-Anglo Europeans also. He was more of an Anglo supremacist than anything else.

>The more one learns about India, the more one wants to vomit.
Racists always go to such absurd and petty extremes. I guess India was more believably some heart of darkness savage land in his day? I know you like it, Lovecraft, but quit being so melodramatic.

That said, I would not be surprised at all if the decline of ancient egypt was connected to an elite pool of human capital being diluted by interbreeding with foreign slaves and lower class workers over time. It's so weird that some of the greatest buildings in ancient Egypt are the older ones. Usually it's the opposite way around.

But it's funny, India wasn't doing much during the Aryan invasion. Rigveda c. 1500 – 1200 BC, Ashoka c.268 – c.232 BC

The excessive misspelling and ignoring points is making me realize you're a troll

I'm done

He genuinely had some pretty kooky theories on the origins of white people and I know it's mostly unrelated to his fiction. Maybe he softened up later though, I'm no expert on his life.

How is it racist to discuss if race-mixing leads to a civilization's decline? It's not a very outlandish claim to make. Although I don't believe race-mixing has anything to do with the decline of a civilization, I think having a non-homogeneous country creates unnecessary tension in it's society.

>The Indus valley people were civilized long before the majority of people in the planet, it's a fact.

There is no connection between it and later Indian civilizations.

>on the origins of white people
Lovecraft was never "pro-white" or whatever. He is only pro-anglo. In his works he treated Celtics on the same level as Africans and other. He for example likes jews and hispanics, but hated Germans, Irish and Africans.

Even more his views as he grew older shifted more to "cultural superiority" rather than "racial superiority"

>The northeast is still just Dravidian.

False again, what a fucking retard.

You could have avoided humiliating yourself once again if you bothered to google it, what a fucktard.

>counter argument

I made planty, yours were:

>Indus valley civilization is le meme xD
>The south is worse, for instance they're the ones who poo in the open more (false, proven you wrong)

Pathetic fucktard.

How is anything that I've said racist?

I just stated what they were, i didn't say it was because they were genetically inferior like your fucktard friend says about Dravidians.

You're dumb al least the other knew it was just trolling

Again, proving the poltard wrong, pic related.

Wow, what a great contribution to the thread.

Go fuck yourself.

How am I dumb, you fuckwit?

>I...he was just trolling guise, I swear.

He never read enough Beatrix Potter when he was younger. Also, he was definitely autistic.

His prose sucks ass too compared to Algernon Blackwood and Arthur Machen. It's too melodramatic.

You didn't know I was trolling despite all the evidence such as grammar mistakes and not even countering any of your points. At least this guy did

I could say that X people are descended from hyper dimensional beings and that every single achievement in human history is responsible for them but you'd still not know.

You don't spend enough time on the Internet

A decent troll asks questions which are obvious bait, purposely mispells words and uses poor diction/grammar, and will make blatantly false assertions mixed with "true, but clearly misunderstood" information

>your an idiot because I am able to pretend to be retarded very well
Thank you for reminding me of how awful this place is, I almost though thoughtful conversation could occurs here.