Why is BMW considered a 'luxury' brand if the cars are such a huge pain in the ass to maintain?

Why is BMW considered a 'luxury' brand if the cars are such a huge pain in the ass to maintain?

Fuck me you're retarded

That doesn't even make sense you shitty shitposter

>luxury
>maintenance
If you buy a luxury car then it's assumed money is not a problem so when something breaks fixing it won't be a problem

>OP bought a luxury car that is 85% of his income and is now complaining on a Mongolian anonymous forum
Kys

>Real dolls instead of Real women....

Are you trying to tell us something OP?

Basically the marketing proposition works like this:

The cars are cool, fun, and interesting so they're worth spending the extra bucks. Heck, their quirks and foibles are supposed to be a part of their charm - something that's "too perfect" ends up being soulless.

Now whether you believe that or not will determine whether you buy a BMW, Audi, VW, and to a lesser extent, a Merc.

wait what

i thought something looked off but how do you tell exactly

Some luxury cars in the 1960's didn't have oil pressure gauges or water temperature gauges. Because the rich don't have to be bothered by such things.

Well Lexus has established itself as a luxury brand and they have been at the top of reliability charts for years now.

I agree with OP, if I spend money on a car I'd rather it not keep breaking down. And the "ultimate driving machine" really shouldn't fall apart so easily.

>The unrelaxed poses
>the consistent skin coloration
>that uncanny valley.

How can you not tell?

Not him, but that skin tone and those non-defined joints clearly indicate those are real dolls...

sorry i've never actually seen a real doll before

Because high-end luxury cars are for people that pay peasants to maintenance and fix them

>BMW
>"Luxury"

Choose one.

How many times is your autistic ass is going to repost this?

Most modern buyers of new luxury cars are trading them in within 2 or 3 years to get a newer model. The cars arent yet a hassle at this point, and the dealers stock loaner cars for scheduled maintenance visits.

Used buyers eventually get shafted maintenance issues. They keep the mechanics in business.

>548▶
>Why is BMW considered a 'luxury' brand if the cars a
You're not supposed to be the one maintaining it.
You're supposed to have a shop or dealer do it, and thus its just the price of luxury.
What are you poor?

sure but it cant be luxurious to have yout car eat its head gasket while out on the road

This, if you can afford a new Benz or BMW you can afford to replace it in 3 years when the bumper to bumper ends.

>France
kek
White french male cucks dont buy proper cars, they only buy french pieces of shit (Citroen, Renualt, Peugeot)

Well, if you are rich enough to buy a luxury car, you are rich enough to pay a mechanic in most cases.

>tfw vanos shimming soon
there goes 2k down the drain, not going to have an indy or myself do that shit

isnt nissan huge in france

There might be a bit of confirmation bias there considering france is like 80% nogs

It probably wont do that in the year you own it

OP mad?

my e46 way easier to maintain than my nissan or my mazda, and the parts hold up wayyy longer

And Cadillac is almost exclusively driven by niggers here in the states, and yet is still considered a luxury brand.

Seems you need to learn what a non sequitur is.

Most luxury cars are. If you think bmw is bad (which it is), try owning a range rover.

Most BMW's (and volkswagen group cars) are leased, and there's no incentive to make things reliable when there's no demand.

It looks like you're going a lot of troll responses so I'll try to settle the score a bit here...I actually work as a BMW factory mechanic (for motorcycles, but I still got some decent insight into why things are the way they are)

Luxury vehicles are a lot more complex than your traditional car. The reality is that this complexity is mostly electrical rather than mechanical and this is difficult for consumers (often times intentionally) to diagnose and repair themselves. It usually isn't by mistake that manufacturers require in-house/proprietary diagnostics equipment to troubleshoot their vehicles.

It's basically a juggling act for manufacturers to implement and balance all the various electronics to create the ultimate luxury experience.

Also, BMW pales in comparison to the shit show you are going to find in upper level Mercedes-Benz vehicles.

sound like good patriots, not cucks

My dad bought a 2015 Toyota Camry XLE. It drives very smoothly, great power, extremely comfortable, a ton of room, totally silent interior, fully loaded with features

I have yet to sit in a BMW that was as "luxurious" as my dad's Toyota. Most people buy a BMW simply to look cool, yet they're a dime a dozen and no one cares

Maybe you need to learn what anecdotal evidence is

So you basically haven't been in a BMW then

Don't forget they're slow as fuck too